HELLO....INTRO....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELLO....INTRO....

Post by m@nny on 30.01.13 4:53

HI there everyone...
my name's manny... and im south asian. I have no idea how too do this or what i should tell? but long story short.... im an elemental (i wont really call my self a witch, but i practice elemental magick specifically earth magick)
As a child I've always been...umm...different? (by different i mean i could see and feel things others couldn't) i was looking for articles to read and stumbled upon this forum and found it interesting.... so yeah....
im shy and dont really talk alot, but if you've got more questions feel free to pm...i guess?





p.s: english isn't my first language.... so i appologize for spelling errors and/or grammer
avatar
m@nny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Location : Asia
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by Divine 277 on 03.02.13 13:12

Hallo Manny .

Welcome to the forum Smile
What exactly are you looking for ?
What do you mean when you say elemental ?
Im a bit curious about How you practice , if you would like to share Smile ?

Vennlig Hilsen Luna Aurora Divine
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by m@nny on 04.02.13 1:19

Divine 277 wrote:Hallo Manny .

Welcome to the forum Smile
What exactly are you looking for ?
What do you mean when you say elemental ?
Im a bit curious about How you practice , if you would like to share Smile ?

Vennlig Hilsen Luna Aurora Divine

what am i looking for?
ummm answers? or someone who can help me in telling if the orion's belt birth mark i have means something or why i keep seeing double number all the time (eg 02:02 so and so forth)

what do you mean by elemental?
well its a form of magick i suppose where you feel and control the flow of energy through a certain element, in my case earth and spirit to make a "change" around you or your life

my method
isolation (not strict) meditation and always interacting with your particular element.
for example i keep gems and stones all around me.... and being out in nature basically

hope this helps to explain my situation... Smile
avatar
m@nny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Location : Asia
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by Divine 277 on 04.02.13 2:57

If the birth mark means something or not, is basically up to you Smile

Would you be different if you didn't have the birthmark ?

Let me tell you a secret Smile every man and every woman is a star, how brightly you shine is up to you Smile

The most important person in your life will always be YOU, Cause you is the only person you can not run from, and your destiny is your own... Follow your hart and let it guide you, out of love and not ego.

Your chooses set the foundation of your life and life in it self is a miracle...

I see signs every where and I really like numbers, there are specific numbers following me / that means something to me and when I see signs, I follow them, I never know where they guide me, but I know Im following my hart and soul and they usually guide me to find something special or they learn me something new Smile

What do you seek when you practice earth magic ?

Gems and stones have a really nice energy, don't like them all but my favorite is fire opal , reminds me of the colors of the rainbow and the colors of our subtile Shen centers.

Nature is always a reminder of how beautiful life can be .


Med Vennlig Hilsen Luna Aurora Divine
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by m@nny on 05.02.13 0:11

Divine 277 wrote:If the birth mark means something or not, is basically up to you Smile

Would you be different if you didn't have the birthmark ?

Let me tell you a secret Smile every man and every woman is a star, how brightly you shine is up to you Smile

The most important person in your life will always be YOU, Cause you is the only person you can not run from, and your destiny is your own... Follow your hart and let it guide you, out of love and not ego.

Your chooses set the foundation of your life and life in it self is a miracle...

I see signs every where and I really like numbers, there are specific numbers following me / that means something to me and when I see signs, I follow them, I never know where they guide me, but I know Im following my hart and soul and they usually guide me to find something special or they learn me something new Smile

What do you seek when you practice earth magic ?

Gems and stones have a really nice energy, don't like them all but my favorite is fire opal , reminds me of the colors of the rainbow and the colors of our subtile Shen centers.

Nature is always a reminder of how beautiful life can be .


Med Vennlig Hilsen Luna Aurora Divine
thats very true.... its just that i get awfully scared at times or very confused.... and with people around to call you crazy.... it gets harder...
i dont practice earth magick to gain any luxuries or such, i do it to calm my mind... if it brings an impact on my life i thank the nymphs for their help and thats all....

the fire opal is a wonderful stone, a warm stone and very powerful.... but you have to be careful around it... as an opal attracts the energy you feel at a certain time, eg if you are sad... it would attract more sadness.... if you're happy then more happiness...
you can use a fire agate as a substitute,,, Smile
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7jw7UdcNIdimy2drfLhSr6gylcBfrmN30ED6ZUYhTuqZvlYkD

avatar
m@nny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Location : Asia
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by Divine 277 on 05.02.13 0:33

well, as long as crazy dos not mean Hurting others, it really shouldn't mater Smile
Most of the souls inhabiting this earth is in constantly search for something, and that could at times make one seem a bit crazy (even to one self ) Smile
I have come to realize that most are a bit crazy, and the sooner society realizes that the sooner we can get rid of all the dogma, and the fear people have of just being them self Smile

Thanks Smile that was very nice of you , and I nice picture to Smile I like these once to Smile

Staring in to them, is like staring in to the universe Smile
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by m@nny on 05.02.13 3:56

Divine 277 wrote:well, as long as crazy dos not mean Hurting others, it really shouldn't mater Smile
Most of the souls inhabiting this earth is in constantly search for something, and that could at times make one seem a bit crazy (even to one self ) Smile
I have come to realize that most are a bit crazy, and the sooner society realizes that the sooner we can get rid of all the dogma, and the fear people have of just being them self Smile

Thanks Smile that was very nice of you , and I nice picture to Smile I like these once to Smile

Staring in to them, is like staring in to the universe Smile
Jeez!! such a pretty picture....
now that you 've shown me such ill just gift my auntie with an opal then!!
Razz
though i have some my self but they are more opaque.... and white....
gems are the most powerful and lovely gifts from nature.... see how with just one gem you can peek in through the secrets of the universe?? its almost unbelievable!
avatar
m@nny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Location : Asia
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLO....INTRO....

Post by Filia Noctis on 15.02.13 14:49

m@nny wrote:
thats very true.... its just that i get awfully scared at times or very confused.... and with people around to call you crazy.... it gets harder...
i dont practice earth magick to gain any luxuries or such, i do it to calm my mind... if it brings an impact on my life i thank the nymphs for their help and thats all....

Let me start with telling you this, darling: if you are gifted with an ability such as seeing or hearing things, or the connection to an element, you don't go around telling just anyone (not even when those people are best friends) until you know they will respect it and keep their mind open and their mouth shut. If you're not careful with who you tell about it you will end up in a mental institute some day and they will keep you there until you actually start believing that it is all made up by your mind.

Some good news: being different is normal here, if people here would be normal they would not be here. I can tell you that it will be worth it to keep practicing elemental magick, because it gives you a very good basis for any other type of magick (I started with fire magick at first and worked on from there).

And the last thing about the birthmark or what it means: no one here, or anywhere else, can tell you what it means or what it makes you, because those people did not feel what you felt, see what you saw, and done what you did, and those things are what makes you what you are. If you want to know what it means you will have to look into your heart and soul, but you should also trust on your mind.

And welcome here, in case I did not say that yet.
avatar
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum