Sinata Anika Asti
Daniel09
DCxMagus
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Metabolism and Appetite Empty Metabolism and Appetite

Post by Daniel09 10.03.13 22:30

I was curious about this, since I have recently found my metabolism to be slowing. Is there a type of energy work or effective ritual for increasing metabolism speed or decreasing appetite? I'm experimenting with varying my diet and using known physical methods, but the body is only one part of the three-part metaphysical process, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about mind/spirit methods.

I found a couple of Wiccan spells for the mind, but there are a surprising number of pay-to-pray sites regarding every subject.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Metabolism and Appetite Empty Re: Metabolism and Appetite

Post by Maxx 10.03.13 22:45

I can certainly tell you that doing Chakra work and working upward certainly changes my body temp. Another person I discuss this with has indicated the same thing....got so warm in a room I keep at 66 degrees I use as my Temple room, that I have to take off my shirt and work in only t shirt....face turns bright red.....and it gets warm, warm, warm in my body until I move into another feature of the work.... I have tried this in just meditation and can get the same result...sometimes I cannot wind down for sleep because of being so revved up.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 10.03.13 23:07

That's interesting. I always work from my head to the ground. Don't know why I never thought to work from the ground up.

First sensation is dizzyness. That's new.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 11.03.13 4:49

Your essentially asking for energy work for dieting, so the number of pay-to-pray site shouldn't be too surprising. Dieting has and always will be a fad, with that comes the people who will to pray on those who want a quick fix. That being said I'm not trying to insinuate that your looking for a quick fix diet plan through energy work, just stating most if not all pay-to-pray sites are probably scams.

As for specific rituals for what you desire I can't be of much help, but I can say that if I keep up a healthy energy flow and augment that with drawing energy from outside sources my appetite goes down drastically compared to when I am not. I tend to have the sense of being hungry all the time, even when I don't need to eat. So doing energy work with outside sources tends to numb that feeling.

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.03.13 8:40

@DANIEL .....I failed to mention that I am using the element of fire when doing this......using a cool blue color and making it cooler will change that condition to make it cooler.....some suggest using a white color to level off with calmness but that never worked for me....but you can experience with various elements and see how it will effect you....also I will tell you the Dragon Rouge in the beginning said do not go up....always go from top down.....but I never followed that.....I did not relate to their program and I left. So need to try your own method and find what will work....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 11.03.13 10:21

DCxMagus wrote:Your essentially asking for energy work for dieting, so the number of pay-to-pray site shouldn't be too surprising. Dieting has and always will be a fad, with that comes the people who will to pray on those who want a quick fix. That being said I'm not trying to insinuate that your looking for a quick fix diet plan through energy work, just stating most if not all pay-to-pray sites are probably scams.

As for specific rituals for what you desire I can't be of much help, but I can say that if I keep up a healthy energy flow and augment that with drawing energy from outside sources my appetite goes down drastically compared to when I am not. I tend to have the sense of being hungry all the time, even when I don't need to eat. So doing energy work with outside sources tends to numb that feeling.

I'm not really interested in diets, and I'm very well integrated into the internet, so I can spot a scam from a mile away. I just want to see if I can manually change my body's actual metabolism. I'll look into what sounds similar to energy feeding, like vampiric work.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 11.03.13 10:23

Maxx wrote:@DANIEL .....I failed to mention that I am using the element of fire when doing this......using a cool blue color and making it cooler will change that condition to make it cooler.....some suggest using a white color to level off with calmness but that never worked for me....but you can experience with various elements and see how it will effect you....also I will tell you the Dragon Rouge in the beginning said do not go up....always go from top down.....but I never followed that.....I did not relate to their program and I left. So need to try your own method and find what will work....

It was an interesting experience last night. I think my shens were stagnating or only moving in one direction. I became dizzy moving it up because I essentially scrambled my shenergy (new word, heh) by messing up the flow. I think I have it sorted now, but individual elemental work sounds like something to definitely give a shot.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 11.03.13 10:50

Lol, that is kind of funny...I always used to be hot when I would meditate and focus on my chakras on a consistent basis years ago...I also worked from the bottom up...It is amazing how things can just dawn on you from random posts at times...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.03.13 6:25

You can alter physical metabolism with energy although the results are usually progressive and don’t happen overnight. Forget about Wiccan spells or websites selling you rituals. All it takes is some practice with energy manipulation and understanding how your subtle body works. This can be faster or take longer depending on your experience and your own natural abilities. The goal is to use your energy to slow down (or increase) the rotation of your Shen centers. As they start to move slower, your whole energy metabolism will also slow down and then your body will respond to such changes by slowing down biological metabolism as well. This is a survival technique trained in some occult orders to be used in extreme situations when your life is at risk.
Don't do it for more than 5 or 10 minutes a day as it's not good to increase or decrease Shen rotation for extended periods of time. It's important to let your body slowly adapt to such changes with minimal impact. Slow down your Shen too much and you will experience some loss in energy sensitivity, develop subtle blockages and possibly gain weight. Increase their speed over a certain threshold and you will benefit from heightened psychic senses but you will have much higher energy requirements, lose weight and experience episodes of nervousness and restlessness. Be mindful and responsible with what you do as these things actually work and energy magick is powerful, so you can often do more harm than good.
Centering techniques can greatly help in the process as well so don’t discard them in your practice.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.03.13 23:10

That sounds extremely reasonable Victor! Thanks for the suggestions. Smile

So to recap a little, some practices that may prove beneficial are energy cleansing, elemental meditation, balancing, and gradual shen acceleration over time.

It is interesting that you equate the loss of sensitivity and blockages to slowed shens, as this is exactly what I have been experiencing. Hopefully all this new information will help others as well.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.03.13 15:19

In regard to the answer that Victor posted......I would like those of the other group that read this forum daily, and view the answer that their leader just posted on the other site in regard to the question asked there about Chakras....to compare the answer given by their big leader to this answer given by Victor......and you can see the vast difference in the background of the two individuals....there is no comparision. The knowledge passed on from Victor can be a great help if one will practice it.........now read the answer from that other groups leader......and you can ask yourself.....what is anyone even doing there...as there is no way one is learning anything of value there.........everyone has those shens or chakras in the body...But it speaks for itself.....if you train and work with them you learn and doors are opened for you......from the other groups leader in his answer he says your magic does not work because their gods have chosen not to work with you......now does one need to go on....lol......this really is funny. I purposely did not mention any names but all those who read this forum daily know exactly what group and what leader I refer to......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 15.03.13 16:38

Smile Ahhhhh Maxx, I have to agree with you on what you have to say here. Many many groups will have a sub-group that dictates teachings and if you are not of the "popular" crowd then a washed out explanation is issued so that the individual in which is questioning chakras will drop the issue and /or the need to work on them.

We all develop differently. We all are specialized in a manner in which we can ALL ascend. Mind you, I did say ALL here. For that is exactly what that means. It takes a great deal of work in which to do so. I am not even sure if the "work" will ever be done.

Not all have to agree with me as within the Aset Ka it seems that only a few being born with a different soul are destined for that atribute. I am not afraid or ashamed to call a lie a lie. It takes a weak mind to follow any formate that might make you "feel" special. Feeling special and being special are two different terms.

I don't have all the answers out there, but I do have one. Any group that will tell you that you are unlike another individual....aka....human is piping smoke up your rear. That is it in a nutshell.

I am not concerned with being banned nor am I concerned with holding an unpopular thought form here in this forum. I am more concerned with truths told. Heck, even in the Aset Ka Bible it states openly that no internet forum will be found. That there is no need for debate on this subject which is the Asetians.

Here is a forum, where there are folks that privately debate others on the internet concerning this topic, btw, same folks who claim to be Asetians....special from others. I am special....only to myself and the small world in which I live.

Humans are Humans no matter what belief system they are in.

So now I shall say it.....You and I are HUMAN. What sets one human apart from another is not a "soul that is different upon birth", it is hard work that is ahead of all of us. We have to strive to ascend, not ascend by a birth right. I hope this puts some of the delusional perspectives that I have been reading about to the wayside. GET TO WORK...or DIE TALKING.

Take care....I hope the best for all.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.03.13 21:01

We are all here to learn, grow and love ... and what maters is your own evolution,,,, everyone can teach you something, ( believe it or not ) .
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.03.13 4:07

witchmark wrote:Not all have to agree with me as within the Aset Ka it seems that only a few being born with a different soul are destined for that atribute. I am not afraid or ashamed to call a lie a lie. It takes a weak mind to follow any formate that might make you "feel" special. Feeling special and being special are two different terms.
Witchmark, it seems to me that you completely misunderstand the Aset Ka and their teachings. It's not part of Asetianism the belief that only "a few being born with a different soul" can grow and develop into something greater. In other words, it was never stated that only Asetians can reach enlightenment. Asetians are Asetians and they simply are different. If that makes people feel inferior that only means something is wrong with their confidence to begin with. The Asetians never said that someone, anyone, is not able reach enlightenment. Even their public work is geared towards helping people achieve that and to fight for growth and trust in themselves.

Asetianism 101: The Aset Ka does not create Asetians. Their teachings just open doors that aid people in finding themselves.

witchmark wrote:I am not concerned with being banned nor am I concerned with holding an unpopular thought form here in this forum. I am more concerned with truths told. Heck, even in the Aset Ka Bible it states openly that no internet forum will be found. That there is no need for debate on this subject which is the Asetians.

Here is a forum, where there are folks that privately debate others on the internet concerning this topic, btw, same folks who claim to be Asetians....special from others. I am special....only to myself and the small world in which I live.
Yes, here is a forum. The Aset Ka says they have no official forum, yet we are not Asetians. Are you one? If not, again I can't see where the problem is.

Anyways you're free to express your opinion and I don't believe anyone will ban you for it. You're free not to believe in Asetians, not believe in vampires, after all that's pretty much what the whole world out there believes. Most won't even believe in magick or anything occult. Who cares, as long as it works for you. No one here will ban someone for their beliefs, you can even say you're the new Pope for all it matters.

The only thing I can say and state as truth is that from your post it's clear that you really don't understand what the Aset Ka and their culture is all about. All it would take is to read the Book of Orion and think, not conjecture, but to actually think about it with open eyes. You would see that all the Asetians have done was to teach people to think for themselves and to trust in their own worth. Stating otherwise, now that is a lie.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.03.13 8:45

gods, ancestors, unfitting energies....sometimes one needs to loose a war in order to see the truth....

with love,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.03.13 11:59

This has gone in a strange direction.....

since it also appears I have no idea what the Aset Ka and their culture is all about either....since I have stated here that I am nothing but a common human.....I had come to the conclusion that this site was designed to put out
publicity and draw attention to the books and help the sales. If there are no Asetians that speak on this site...how can anyone speak for them.....it is like a ghost hunter tv show waiting for the ghost to show up and continue talking about their exploits while having meetings and selling t shirts. That package is nothing but humans making money from the ghosts....lol...also, just like the UFO groups. I certainly can be wrong but before the two books came out, I found highly interesting topics here. Afterwards, I found an exodus of those with educated commentary such as Maktub and Elendor and such that left....maybe stop by to say hello once every two years.....Victor is for all intents and purposes gone with no other comments other than to straighten a crooked path now and then....meaning there is really no teaching of anything pertaining to the Asetians.....it continues to draw young teen personalities that should not even be addressed with such as "I cannot get in the sunlight...and I want blood.....am I a Vampire?.....These things should not even be enabled at all.....to spend more time with enabling this stuff here does not make any sense.

So if all there is here is nothing other than buy the two books......one can market them with just a banner.....but I can see what Witchmark was saying...one can just talk themselves silly on a forum and never do any work to develop yourself.......and just die.........

Even the sicko cult groups on the net, even those that charge to have someone tell you that you are great and special every week....have to keep finding new ways to pat the stupids on the head to keep them there....other wise they just die a slow uneventful death......and that is what I see witchmark saying......wake up and go to work....or just go into the book publishing business entirely. I know there are others here that have said the same thing in private to me, but I will mention no names. So I know I am not unique in what I write....so my question is.........
Is this forum here for the sole purpose of marketing two books are .........? Cause talk with all kinds of discussion never elevated anyone and elevated their growth. I go in and view various forums on the net.....and I have never found anything of value other than just a back and forth put down by the majority of one that does not agree with their central issue thinking.....

I have seen statements here sending new people to look at the old posts.....why.....because that is where one can find some good info.....nothing new coming out today cause all those old writers have left here...so maybe wait on the next book to be published.... This is why I have come to my conclusion ...... that maybe this forum is here to sell books......and if so let's start marketing more books...and writing more material that is meaningful.....and if it is not.....then make it meaningful....

Witchmark had some ideas that I agree with....

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.03.13 13:26

Maxx, if this forum would be something to sell books and since you're one of the most active users and major poster around here, then maybe we should assume you were paid to be our salesman? The whole marketing thing seems to be your idea after all.

Now now we have all made interesting contributions to this community, so cut the crap and don't waste time in long posts that really have no value whatsoever. What you said made no sense and you're like insulting everyone around here that is honest in their contributions. People have always respected you around here even when you make posts with things that I and others don't agree with. Sometimes you post things that make no sense or that may seem that your goals aren't honest at all, just like the fact that you keep mentioning the TOV in a big part of your posts. Does that mean that you actually work for the TOV and since this forum seems to draw much more attention than the other one you come here to operate some hidden marketing campaign for them? Even bad publicity is still publicity.

Just have some respect for the honest people around here. You're a nice guy but that last post sounded like some angry kid shouting at everyone. If things don't go well for you don't blame it on others and certainly not on us who have been doing hard work to grow and doing so without need for such games.

It's easy to point fingers as you're doing but doing the hard work ourselves is much harder than just pointing fingers.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.03.13 13:52

It seems that people give much Importance to the type of Soul (otherkins), when in fact it should be the less important. The most important thing for me is the message that sends us from Asetianism and this was only possible by the effort that made these years by Aset Ka. Asetians defends evolution, self-development, fight-stagnation, weakness, knowledge, wisdom, loyalty, value and Honor and this to me is the more important thing of all things. You don’t want believe that Asetians are real? No problem, but we cannot fail to see the work that is being done by the AK, the three works are brilliant, it's pure art. In the physical world, the professional level I have learned that I must first look at the work of people then look at who he is. I do not judge a person without first seeing what it does. In the occult world I use the same technique, I do not judge a person without first exploring their work, taking this example and leading to AK, we can see that the AK has been managed by honest people and very wise. We are also encouraged by AK many times that there are no absolute truths and we seek for ourselves our own truths, investigate and explore every inch of Reality and Truth.

Like Jonathan said, this is a forum; here we talk about what we like. It's true that AK has books and a website, but you can search in all places and you won’t find any button to become member of the Order. They don’t accept donations or money of all of you. Many of you are frustrated because you wanted something in return. Never do anything without something in return, you want someone to cling and blame and this is why there are so many questions, many doubts, because you do not understand this kind of altruism of AK. But, I accept what you say. You are here to "evolve", just like us, but some of us do not belong to Orders, nor Covens, we live in a world alone, where we seek and discover things by ourselves. For me, I find comfort in Asetianism, I feel good. And that's Enough.

The Kemet book was dedicated to Asetianists, and the Book of Orion was thinking to Asetianists. Nobody is forced to buy anything, even books were written for the general public. We are not here to sell anything, we're here because we like to be here! If people come here, we recommend what we like, nothing more than that. I confess I am a bit sad about what Witchmark and Maxx said. You both are two persons that I feel OK talking, even learned good things with you. Both of you come here and doubt me and my friends? Hell.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.03.13 14:32

Yes....I am the new Pope.....and I am the paid spokesman for the TOV...
Really?.....If you purpose that....I know you have missed the entire point.
It is an illustration of what Witchmark pointed out.....If one does not agree with the source, then one no longer serves its purpose....we are not supposed to say things that are uncomfortable and raise questions......and if we do, then we are judged to be not worthy to make any posts. We are supposed to agree with the main topic and if not, then an attempt is made to diminish our contributions with statements that show those posts to be long and of no merit.
Sorry, but I just do not agree with those tactics of control.....that is one of the points that witchmark was making.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.03.13 16:27

Please stop it Sad

Why are we even talking about this when everything really has to do with once own evolution and how one would wish to choose to elevate once own soul ?

Why are you arguing over a mater, you really should be agreeing on ?

Just because one is different, dos not mean one feels superior, in fact it doesn't mean anything other then that one is different ... and In the end it has nothing to do with peoples own evolution ... and that is the key here ... OWN self ...
You are still the only person it this world/life that you can not run away from.

If the Asetians or any other person out there would like to inspire, then for heavens sake do so ... creativity creates .... and should not be looked at as a bad thing ...

Im not sure If Im getting true with anything while Im writing this .. or even if people understand the meaning behind my words ...

I enjoy so many peoples posts here ... and I see so many good debates .. different views .. (((((( SO , THANK YOU FOR THAT ))))))). I love you

That there come "new borns " here to ask questions, is natural ..

One has to start some where , to get answers... and to understand where to begin on once own journey.

SO again why is this a subject ?
Is anyone getting anything constructive out of this ?
If Im pink and you are blue, does that make me lesser or bigger then you ?

(this was a mater of speaking , not literal)

It only makes us different...
You can help me understand how it is to be blue, I can help you understand how it is to be pink .. ( a mater of speaking ) .

We have all different knowledge, different understanding .. different perspective.
We can all learn something from one another, and isn't that the key here ? to learn and grow ? and possibly love ?

I don't know anymore .. Im kinda getting very confused and utterly disappointed and sad.

I post here cause Im trying to face my fears, I post and read here cause I think this community has many things to offer and it has diversity and intellectual minds .... I can list a bunch of other reasons to why Im here to , but in the end that really does not mater to you guys..

ANyway I got very carried away .. and I am going to post this just as it is .. and as always I hope someone will understand what Im trying to say.

MVH Luna Aurora Divine

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.03.13 17:36

Might it occur to anyone that I am attempting to wake up the dead......

I have watched this site for a few years.....and Jonathan mentioned I am criticising the hard work that most everyone is doing......well, where is the result.....The site appears as if it is dying because there is nothing new of any value here other than a statement posted to read the books....and if my words are insulting then it means that there may be too many individuals here that are just sitting in chairs and waiting for lightening to strike..am I only to make posts that make everyone feel comfortable and at ease... If I am declared one that makes many posts and even strange posts, let me say that I have tried purposefully to stir up action on this site to have anyone come in and start taking any interest and I even posted things that appear out of common dictate.....I just want to stir someone to action......I am not here to insult anyone ...It appears that if a new person comes to this site, what is here that should prompt them to find it as keeping their interest and stay here? Do the Asetians even care what kind of info is posted here? Have I ever said anything against the path of Asetianism? It is the passive attitude one finds here now. I sure as hell am not trying to insult anyone, but I damn sure would like to stir your blood up and get you to act in a postive fashion. Be a postive force for Asetianism rather than a passive force. It does no one any good to walk in that fashion.....Even the Asetians that you advocate or their enemies....To just be a referee in a conversation does not help anyone grow in a postive fashion.
And that is what Witchmark meant....wake up and lead .... or die and grow old silently.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 16.03.13 19:06

Thank you, Maxx. You actually got it.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.03.13 19:11

so you are saying Dare to share ? Dare to have an opinion ... ? dare to share your own work ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 16.03.13 19:20

Who are you asking, Divine777? I ask so the proper individual can answer.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 16.03.13 19:24

If you are asking me what I meant, then no....I am saying that if one is not doing as far as ascending is concern then one needs to get to the doing. In other words, do it instead of talking about it. Then come back and share. Learning research into topics of Hybirds instead of posting that particular question rather than sound like a sy-fi fanatic. It is not difficult.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: