Victory Over Ego.

5 posters

Go down

Victory Over Ego. Empty Victory Over Ego.

Post by Kalb 01.06.13 13:50

I believe that each of us has a mission in life, whether individual or collective, I also believe that the world is full of cruel people and few people are honest. People lose more time looking at others than on themselves. People deep in their hearts know that what the others have are valuable and want to steal it from them, altering, destroying or even reduce its value. This is part of envy. If we look at the past and the history we will see that the Envy is since the beginning of time, The Red Order Of Seth copied the teachings of Asetians, religion did it all the time, Mr. Gerald Gardner in his book "Witchcraft Today "says the same thing about the Catholic religion, saying how much they copied and banished in the worst way the witches, and how vilified the tradition of witches and their secrets. Freud's studies of the human personality, he explained how humans adapted and grown over the years. People usually recognize one another by character behaviors that are displayed with great frequency for them. The society, observing the behavior of people, can approve it or disapprove it, they realize that society, therefore, is the most influential personality, because it forces its members, who are considered dispossessed, to change their habits and behaviors in order to fit them into their standards and rules. The roles accepted by society, people may be voiding your true personality, which shows why, nowadays, people feel much trouble finding the true Self. The personality develops during the first five years of life, and that the environment where one lives, conflicts aroused at this stage interfere enough in the development of the person. Education makes all the difference in our lives, just as I was influenced by the education I had from my family and their dogmas. Here's some excerpts that I find relevant shares according to my article.

- To forget all you have learned and learn all you have forgotten. ☥

- Not everyone survives the influence of Asetianism as its truth violently shatters ego in a rebirth that only the strong can overcome. ☥

- To embrace the lies of others for personal gain is not only expressive of a weak character but also the mark of a coward. ☥

- Everyone must be free to seek their own individual path and unlock inner Truth. Limitations are not imposed by others but raised by self. ☥

It is clear that we have to be strong to overcome the deception of the world and look at us in more depth in order to be closer to the river. For some of us, the past was full of troubles and disruptions, but, this was necessary to grow and develop! The Victory over ego and the happiness of our effort means a new hope in the world. While some struggle to gain their stability, others defend Asetianism with all their forces. Others live their lives hating those who do everything to live in peace. The liar believes in other liar, the honest believes in other honest and the explorer, explore and discover wonderful things by itself along the road.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Victory Over Ego. Empty Re: Victory Over Ego.

Post by Syrianeh 02.06.13 1:31

I enjoyed reading this, Kalb. Thank you for sharing it.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandOrder 02.06.13 2:04

That was pretty interesting.
GrandOrder
GrandOrder
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.06.13 12:07

I enjoyed reading this too. You raise some important aspects of Asetianism and how overcoming our Ego which is constantly trying to limit us can really define our chances at evolving spiritually and magickally. You're right when you call it a victory. I guess that's what it really is when we succeed at our inner battles, an actual victory.
Thanks Kalb!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker 20.06.13 23:24

Alchemy of the soul.. Smile Everything that affects us is changing us in some way. It's not always within our control to control what happens with us. However we can always select how we want to respond to it. Life has different flavors and this makes it  more fun. There is no growth without challenges, only strong will endure and weak will perish and in the end whats left is gold.
seeker
seeker
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-01-18

https://twitter.com/EternalDarkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down