Demonia
Filia Noctis
Pyrene
GrandOrder
Cloud Vee Blen
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am a vampire and I want to be interviewed - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a vampire and I want to be interviewed

Post by Jonathan 31.10.15 2:38

Cloud Vee Blen wrote:Wow, All you guy's are fucking cunts.. Wow, you don't even know your shit.. All you think is that no one is a vampire because of movie bullshit. You guys are sad. Your just insulting yourselves. This site is sad. Do you even know the first vampire in the world? He's immortal. I don't think you guys know that because you asses are too far up your ass too see. This forums is the worst I have ever saw in my life. Trying to put people down because you think you know shit but you don't. If you know the first vampire, then why don't you just say it? I know him. Not personally, but he's my father. He is the father of all vampires. you just try to make him look bad because you don't know about him. Wow. How blind can you guys be. Sad people on this earth.

lol!

Troll on the loose in the dungeon!

The hilariousness of this post made my day. Thank you "Cloud Vee Blen". Roll Laugh
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

I am a vampire and I want to be interviewed - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a vampire and I want to be interviewed

Post by Sybil Mason 31.10.15 5:31

User banned.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.10.15 11:34

This statement from a dude saying he wanted to be interviewed....lol I wonder if the interview ever took place. I know he was more interested in running around the halls of Toys R Us without his shirt on and getting his picture made. Egomaniacs declaring a vampire connection are becoming much more numerous these days.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 31.10.15 12:38

That guy is not only hilarious in his display of ignorance as he's been registered in the forum for two full years and didn't manage to learn a thing. Now that's just sad and pitiful.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

I am a vampire and I want to be interviewed - Page 2 Empty I am a Vampire and I want to be interviewed

Post by Stellana 24.01.16 15:35

I didn't realize that Interview With a Vampire was on.
So Louis?
You want to tell us about your life.
Wink
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2