Jonathan
Gunnar
Maxx
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a few drops Empty Just a few drops

Post by Stapleraindrop 19.07.13 7:10

Yesterday morning while I was hanging out with a pal of mine I noticed a small cut on my hand. Absentmindedly, I licked the blood off to clean my hand. A few seconds after I did this a small warmth began to spread throughout my stomach, and I experienced a momentary euphoria similar, but more calm than an orgasm. Is this normal?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Just a few drops Empty Re: Just a few drops

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 7:39

I will ask you a question.....is it normal for someone to come here and ask such questions as this before even reading the material by Luis Marques? What is normal? Should everyone do your research for you while you waste time hanging out........? Get real....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 19.07.13 8:03

When I say normal, I mean the sensation itself. Sorry if any offense was caused, I just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced similar sensations.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 8:21

Do you live your life based on what others think and do ?.....maybe that is the new normal of today.

But have you read the books mentioned above? I wonder....?  Why should one take time to read that?  Hmmmm....wonder what the big deal is about those books....Is it possible one could find some answers there?  I wonder.....why do people keep asking if one has read the books...?

Also, why should this licking blood be given such a big focus in someone's life. You may be more concerned how it got on your hand in the first place. There is nothing special about that at all? I had hot sauce for breakfast this morning.....I felt a warmth in my stomach area......should I check with the group about this?  I wonder what I should do........
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 19.07.13 8:31

You may be a forum expert sir, but you are also a condescending jackass
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 8:43

Now, you are beginning to wake up and look around you...good for you.....have you read any of the material?  BTW.... that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me today.....thank you. But do not hold back with emotions.....be truthful.....

and I quote...."while incarnated, the soul finds itself locked in a conceptual sarcophagus----the physical plane.  The realization and awareness over this process and its spiritual implications are of vital importance in the work of initiation through the mysteries of Orion and its profound message of liberation"

Do you think asking anyone about how to become aware in what is called ....vital....work....will get you an answer to your first question.....?

.......and those ratings of 'expert' are certainly not accurate at all as they are highly overrated....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 19.07.13 13:31

@Maxx

I understand where you are comming from... but, perhaps it is better to say nothing at all, though I'm sure you already knew this. 30 years right? We may have chosen to word things differently.

But what do I know

Fox
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 14:05

still no reply about reading the material... what is 30 years? Who is we? no matter......everyone knows I do not run with the angels and send out birthday greetings .... no jackass does that ....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 19.07.13 14:57

I saw one of your older posts titled '30 years'

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t54p30-is-it-possible-to-be-so-affected-by-the-asetian-bible

We, as in, anybody who wishes to have worded things differently.
Sorry if I got under your skin or anything.
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 15:29

no need for that stuff......so no need to say sorry.   We have all just reached a point here on this forum that we are fed up with the bleed over crap from the gamers and the goth crap from Bellinger and that type that crowd.  So whenever those type questions show up.....we just would ask that they get real and grow up.  Instead of playing baby sitter and answering kindly, which does nothing but give the topic new life, it is about time to cut that off before it takes on a life of its own, as it has taken over other forums.....so it is time to just get serious as that is why one comes into this life to accomplish real and important things instead of sleeping in the sarcophagus all their life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 19.07.13 15:48

Agreed. Oh, and I think this is necessary...

http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 16:09

good.  you have been reading.

But I do want to add one last thing.....if there is anything that ticks me off is someone giving me compliments and trying to get on the good side when they do not mean it.....for example....raindrop called me a jackass...I do not in anyway merit that title.  And it must be a fact that he knew why he called me that.  The reason.....there are two things the donkey, or ass or jackass is noted for.  To be stubborn (of course I do not even come close to that attribute), and to lead the caravan.  The jackass was the single most important item when forming the caravan....it always led the long line of camels through the uneven territory because it was used to check out the footing as to whether the terrain was sloping up or down too quickly for the loaded camels....it was used as a gauge to know if they needed to take a more level route for the safety of the loaded camels.  If the jackass became too stubborn to go a route then it was pointed in another direction for the safety of the entire caravan..........so that was the reason that I told raindrop to be truthful....I know he was only pandering to me by calling me such a majestic name.  Since the jackass was the single most important item in that caravan to ensure balance.........well, you can see I certainly am not one to advocate balance.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.13 16:24

Maxx wrote:and I quote...."while incarnated, the soul finds itself locked in a conceptual sarcophagus----the physical plane.  The realization and awareness over this process and its spiritual implications are of vital importance in the work of initiation through the mysteries of Orion and its profound message of liberation"

Do you think asking anyone about how to become aware in what is called ....vital....work....will get you an answer to your first question.....?
This is a good quote from the Book of Orion. Becoming aware of that conditioning of the physical plane where most people seem to live locked in and attached to those limitations is a very important step in spiritual initiation and evolution. That's what distinguishes those who can see the world for what it is from the ones who live their lives staring at their own belly.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.07.13 18:30

Stapleraindrop ... there is little to gain here when asking questions about things like that here ... but there are other places you can find people that feel the same way as you and they are mostly to be found at facebook... one of the places you could take contact, is here ...https://www.facebook.com/groups/vampirecommunitynews/ or here ..https://www.facebook.com/groups/204660676328368/ .... Im only posting this so that Max and others around here will get their wish and maybe people will stop posting things like that here ... and try there instead .. Im sure you will have a different response .

Sincerely Luna Aurora Divine
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 19.07.13 22:05

Thanks you all for posting, even you Maxx Wink. I can tell this is a very mature community, and hopefully I can continue my spiritual and personal advancement to the point where I can contribute and help others as much as I have been helped.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.07.13 3:30

Divine, why feeding people to places that may help them get deluded or deceived? That's like sending someone suffering from paranoia or insanity into a household filled with wackos that will agree with whatever nonsense they say. It accomplishes nothing. That's not the way for people to grow. Everyone must face their demons and wishes in order to find truth and discover about themselves. I think Stapleindrop has much more to learn around here and by reading other valuable sources even if he may hear a few less pleasant comments than to just be dismissed into whatever place where people will agree with him because they know no better but won't be able to teach him anything. Learning is harsh. It is even painful at times. It breaks our ego. But it's necessary!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.07.13 5:47

Cause its not my place to judge if they are or not .. and there are some good counselors there...

I agree that there is a lot to learn in here, however one also has to be mature and patient enough to do so ...

If one is in confusion and in fear .. there is no reason to kick them when they are down... ( my opinion )

I think this person really needs someone to talk to , I don't think that a public forum is the best place to do that, and as far as I know, No one here wants that responsibility ( to be a counselor ) , and people here believe in self growth.

Im not preaching one thing over the other here ... Im just stating that every experience is a learning one for the once that seek.. and the personal chooses are indeed individual by choice.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.07.13 6:09

So you think this user is just needy of someone to talk to and that a public forum is not the best place to do that, so you recommend him a facebook group. That just doesn't make sense.

As you said people in here believe in self growth. Self growth does not mean going only to the places where people will agree with everything you say. It's a place where you will be challenged.

By the way I didn't kick him when he was down or made any sort of judgement. I am actually helping him with my advice as opposed to sending him to some place lacking any sort of credibility and wisdom where he won't be encouraged to think by himself.

As such a mature community that we are, being read by some many people out there, we should be more careful with the advice that we give to newcomers. It could easily lead someone inexperienced to delusion and all sorts of unhealthy practices. We are here to help not place traps in front of their feet, life already does that a lot.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.07.13 6:28

I know you didnt Jonathan...

Just lets just say that people who come here ( because it is not really what they are looking for, and I know you understand what Im saying when it come to this ) tend to end up there anyway .. and some come back and others dont...
others never leave ..

I was only stating this because some of you seemed to get pretty irritated about people coming here with things like this ....

Personally I dont mind them here ... its interesting on a physiological level.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 20.07.13 6:35

Eh, guys, actually, you both are making valid points, but not an issue to get caught up in, really! Wink
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.07.13 9:28

Greetings,

In fact I agree with Jonathan. I fully understand what Divine 277 is saying, but, to me, Jonathan is right.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Just a few drops Empty And to you......raindrop

Post by Maxx 20.07.13 13:04

Stapleraindrop wrote:Thanks you all for posting, even you Maxx Wink. I can tell this is a very mature community, and hopefully I can continue my spiritual and personal advancement to the point where I can contribute and help others as much as I have been helped.

and salutes to you raindrop....
I was not aware there were many out there that knew about the cherished position of the jackass....but I suppose you know more than you let on......good for you
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 06.08.13 4:09

Perceptions are quite crucial to understanding...This post turned out to be an intriguing representation of equivocal statements...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.08.13 11:25

Just to clear the air, I'm not really that stupid or ignorant. When I re-read my post I can tell I phrased it horribly. My intention was to ask if any other had experienced similar feeding sensations, not if receiving energy from blood was normal Razz
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.08.13 5:59

Raphael seems to be an excellent healer, as it appears you were looking for relief in a particular area.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next