Kalb
Daniel09
Jonathan
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Violet Flame - Page 3 Empty Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan 11.09.13 11:47

Very well explained Victor. I also agree with what you said.

What I find ironic, or actually funny, is that while Bell continues to insist that if we know more than she does about a certain Asetian subject we can only be related with the Aset Ka or liars, she was in fact the one who mentioned Luis Marques being a woman in another thread. Obviously she doesn't know Luis Marques and has no connection with him, so following her own reasoning I have to conclude that she can only be a liar.

I'm not trying to insult anyone in here, although it seems people are too touchy and find any opinion said in the face to be an insult, but my point is, things would only be much simpler if people stop to think and actually do an effort to understand what is being said or taught rather than keeping an arrogant posture insisting on ignorance and unintelligent discussion, which shows nothing more than an imbalanced ego. That is not the path to learning at all...

In the case of Bell I know that my advice will hit a wall but I still rather leave it out there as other newbies may benefit from it if they're less self-centered.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.13 12:06

Several times you allude to "misunderstandings" to finesse your statements.  Since you insist this be open for all to see, I will say that in the beginning I treated you with respect, but when I inquired about you, I was told the presentation of your occult ability you infer is not as potent as you would imply or want others to be aware of.....In essence you are somewhat similar to how you describe some here as being full of BS and snobbery and not as smart as they think they are..(based on your description of this site you seem to want to be included into for some reason)....and I have found I can fully trust my "source" much better than just taking your word at posting here.  That inquiry also stated that you have not been completely honest in your presentation here....and based on that I don't care to have any dealings with you at all...so I do not have any interest in a back and forth as you have come here to involve yourself in....as there are many instances of others that come here for the exact same thing.  Of course, any others are free to believe anything they want or choose and interact any way they choose.....but for myself, no way.........as I am full of BS and snobbery and I am not as smart as I think I am......lol......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.13 12:12

My above message was of course to Bell.......not Jonathan as he beat my keyboard......but.....

As an unsupervised Jackass......  I know, I know..... that is dangerous for a Jackass to be on the loose......but Jackasses can insult and be insulted at will, and it has no meaning to anyone or for anyone...and are never taken seriously anyway.......so mote it be.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 11.09.13 12:17

Jonathan, I have not called anyone a Liar and the fact I asked if anyone had considered the possibility of Luis Marques being a woman isn't really that far fetched. Are you saying you know him/her personally? How can you be certain that Luis Marques is a man? And what exactly are you accusing me of lying about Jonathan? As for the insults, there have been attempts made to insult me. I have been called a fool, ignorant a newbie to the occult etc and also there has been a condescending, patronizing and at times menacing tone throughout. An opinion in the face these comments were not. Don't think for a minute that I am genuinely offended by any of whats been said as that indeed would be silly. I'm simply pointing out the shortcomings of those who don't know how to conduct themselves in debate.  As for being unbalanced or having an unbalanced ego, that's classic projection Jonathan. Just take a look through your own posts and you will see someone who's lost they're cool and indeed they're "balance". As for my supposed arrogance, I have been involved in the occult long enough to know that I know nothing. Many things are probable and anything is possible but I assume nothing. You really shouldn't be so presumptuous. It leads to mistakes being made and conclusions being drawn that are inaccurate.
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 11.09.13 12:27

I don't know what your talking about Maxx or who your source is or indeed if you even have one! This supposed inquiry has led you to believe that I have not been completely honest. . Honest about what? It's all very cryptic and doesn't really make any sense. I invite you to elaborate. If not then i'm sure I won't be losing any sleep if we don't speak again.
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.13 12:38

I was perfectly clear.....so go on to sleep
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 11.09.13 12:42

I feel it is time for this thread to be closed before this ping pong match gets any worse.

Can we close this thread, please?
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 11.09.13 12:43

At least you have a sense of humor (laughs).
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 11.09.13 12:49

I agree N.Augusta. It has dragged on long enough, but i think it's only fair we give Victor and Jonathan a chance to respond. There's no need to lock the the topic as there may be others who wish to post in the future. I'm quite happy for it to wind down.
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 11.09.13 13:35

Victor wrote:Straight to the point. There is valid teaching in what you're trying to say.
Thanks. I just know when I see a fisherman with an empty boat.

Jonathan wrote:she was in fact the one who mentioned Luis Marques being a woman in another thread.
I think that lack of metaphysical awareness can explain a lot about what is happening in here. I'll leave it at that.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 11.09.13 14:20

I thought you had dropped off the radar Nightshade, but all it took was a little bit of encouragement from Victor and here you are again.
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 11.09.13 14:31

Perhaps we could all agree to let this one go, because it literally could drag on indefinitely. No more sarcastic comments , no more jumping to conclusions I and will also agree to let it fizzle out. I've stated before and I think it's worth saying again that I hold no ill will towards anyone. Perhaps I will see you again in the future.
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 11.09.13 14:55

Food for thought! Keeping it real!

Meanwhile, as the World is facing the possibility of WW3.... As the people wait in unrest whilst listening to the sounds of war drums:

We must pay close attention to what is going on in the world right now. As if things were not crazy enough, they keep on getting crazier!!! Does diplomacy truly stand a chance?

Yes, this post is unrelated to this thread, and concerns matters that are truly important as it effects the entire globe.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.09.13 15:01

BellBook&Candle wrote:Just take a look through your own posts and you will see someone who's lost they're cool and indeed they're "balance".
I really don't understand what you're talking about. If you think I lost my cool and balance just because I stated things the way I see them, being honest and calm in my replies while even trying to help you, then really must be something wrong with you. Maybe you're reading something I'm not, maybe you're on drugs, maybe you just wish to see things that aren't there. I don't know. It doesn't matter. Lets not pollute this forum with further nonsense.

N.Augusta that is serious stuff and deserve something better than this thread. Why don't you open a full thread to discuss present day concerns such as what you mentioned?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 11.09.13 15:24

That is an excellent idea, Jonathan! I would really like for us to discuss current events in addition to the topics we already discuss, and would like to see others input. Too much craziness is going on in the world!!! From the globalists ties, to the banksters and failing economies, Monsanto and GMO's, corporate interest wars, etc. The more informed we are, the better off we are.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.13 16:11

Been waiting on this topic to come up at another location to add to it....but did not see it move....so....

Latest is that the US Army at Ft. Hood has just received orders to get ready to ship out for destination of Syria......and Egypt......we have no bases in either place....but this news is on Before it is news site.....

Second, this whole business is a total sham from the beginning and the Little Dictator is not coming clean.  I heard a CIA operations guy saying that all this comes as Saudia Arabia and Quatar want Syria and Iran to be taken out as they are different kinds of Islam than the others......and the Muslim Brotherhood is only a short time away from coming against those two counties and throwing out the Royal family and bringing their kind of religion in....So SA and Q. has told little dictator to attack their enemy.   He does their bidding when told.

Next....SA and Q. want to run an oil pipe line from their countries through Syria and into Europe........and Syria is a blockage for that......because at the present time Russia is jam up with Syria and Iran which has their own pipeline already in the works to come online in 2016. The oil will leave on tankers to enter Russia from Syria and this pipeline will furnish Russia instead of Europe.   That is what this whole conflict is about.  Little Dictator is going to bomb the Russian pipeline and try to take it out and then bring Israel into the conflict to attack Iran.  All of this at the bidding of Saudia Arabia.   We are the army for the Saudis and Qatar family.  This explains why people in both parties are breaking their neck to attack while the entire country is against any attack at all and see no reason for it in any way......the Gas attacks were done by our so called allies there on the ground attacking their own people to make it appear Syria ..did it.....not the case at all ....  I do not care how much the media denies it.  It appears that some in the military have personally told Little Dictator that if he attacks there are some that personally plan to oppose him.....refusal from 5 (five) generals....and another attack today on Bengazhai to draw attention away from the real issue.

But there is no reason for any strike at all other than to start a war in that region over  oil, and mineral control.....so this explains why the Little Dictator and all his other puppets appear to be so damn dumb.....they cannot even find a way to lie where an idiot like me would come close to believing them....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 11.09.13 16:19

Hang on Maxx!!!!!! I am working on a new thread, giving some preliminary history and such first, as maybe some have no idea on whats been happening. Ya know, the main stream media lies. Wink

But, at the same time, I have to cook dinner and get ready for work. Sad When I get the thread going, you must copy and paste this response on it, okies? Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.13 16:38

http://beforeitsnews.com/

OK......I am hanging out........
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 11.09.13 19:02

Lol--done! My worst post ever! Razz You rushed me! Razz
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician 18.11.13 14:56

Bell book & Co. I have just joined this group, so hello. I have some experience with the Violet Flame and I do have some data and personal research on the topic.  I only know what I have read regarding the origins and you are likely to have that as well. My information is on the "flame" itself, claims of benefits and some of the organisations involved in it's current presence.  I try to remain as objective as possible, however Jonanthan's comments are pretty close to my conclusions as well.

A few points
It's claimed to be a Flame - this would make it fire, an element and it holds no properties of that.
It's claimed to be spiritual light ray of the 7th ray violet, at other times it is claimed to be an energy. All of which have special transmutation powers. I saw no light rays in any standard ray patterns. Light rays move in a sharp strait path, but these flames moved randomly at will, they contained no heat and had 2 -3 different colours in their make up. My experience tells me this is an energy and not a light ray.
The claim is that these flames transmutate negative energy into positive energy on the condition that you invite it in and surrender to it. Firstly anyome offering "conditional" love, support, help is attempting to enter your aura and control you in some way. Energy is just energy, what makes it negative or positive is the environment in which it lives, (soul, mind, body) and the intent it carries. If you transmute someone's energy, it changes and it is not their energy anymore.

The basis of the flame is that it makes you become enlightened faster by increasing the vibrations of your energy. Many ppl mistakenly think that you can determine a persons level of enlightenment by the vibrations of their energy. While it is true that an enlightened person does have higher vibrations, this is not the cause of the enlightenment and the energy is simply able to move faster, more smoothly and in harmony with the body, mind, soul. Enlightenment is due to the journey they have lived, the wisdom collected and the humbling of themselves to truly understand who they are and accepting their purpose. So increasing vibrations in isolation does not remove the the fact that the person still needs to take their journey of understanding and acceptance. No short cuts to enlightenment, but everyone get sucked in by this pitch.

My experience was that it was a very cute 2cm flame that came from my candle, danced a bit then without my consent landed on me. I immediately felt my mood shift like a drug enhanced happy mood. The mood was driven and a little frenetic. I'd say the energy was possible a heart chakra level. I have a magical black cat who will assesses my aura after all energy work and he was looking at the changes in the aura then attacked me (gently). I put great credibility in his skills. I removed them promptly.

I hope this may help you.
Magician
Magician
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down