2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com

5 posters

Go down

2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com Empty 2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com

Post by Maxx 07.09.13 20:34

who stunted our growth .....he has an interesting way of showing what he refers to in how religions have kept mankind stunted in their growth....watch the 33 min video....he raises some interesting questions and then his projects to create seeing aliens, angels, etc.....look this over and then let us discuss it....

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com Empty Re: 2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com

Post by Maxx 07.09.13 20:34

if you missed it...it is in the above title...
obe4u.com....and it is the first video that shows up.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com Empty Re: 2nd free book from this guy....obe4u.com

Post by Kalb 08.09.13 2:49

I believe this is the link you speak.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 3:51

you know ive always wondered if we were stunted or if it was something else.... why did humans start writing anyways??????
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 10:59

In some cases......to ask questions.........Very Happy Very Happy 
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 08.09.13 11:08

I find it interesting that many participants in the experiment saw 'angels', and then ate food. Perhaps their thoughts; based upon what they read in the bible created what they expected to find in the astral.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 11:55

that was the whole point that was presented........showing what one expects to see is what you WILL SEE......continuing ...Christians see in near death experience....heaven, angels, hell, demons coming after them, etc....also, when one is working within astral practice....one takes the concentration at the last possible moment before falling asleep to the expected target......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 11:56

Maxx wrote:In some cases......to ask questions.........Very Happy Very Happy 
hehheheehe

let me try then:P 
why is there yet again a 'they' who keeps us from having oobe experiences? why seems there to be a universal need to always point at an outside source for 'our troubles' in whatever area....? what is so important that we need to create an enemy in order to experience it?

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 11:57

and they go to a place that is not a reality for some other group of believers in their thoughts......so this should require a vast amount of research to discover what is really going on....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 12:04

@8lou1....
1....balance in a dual system.

2.  to establish a norm mark to gauge your advancement or declining point.

3. otherwise the problem would entirely be caused by
    "you" and not "they"......and that could not be as we would forever be at "war" with ourself......and you know most people are never the "reason" for their own misfortune as others are a better source to blame.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 12:05

duality they say i should try it but 1 and 1 equals 11 right? im so bad at counting...

on the other hand imagining a door and whats behind it and then walking in it,mmmm sounds like homemade porridge...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 12:07

finding new sources is a big task to take on....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 12:22

One big element for me is....the fact that angels or so called demons.....are not created with arms and legs and heads and thrones such as we see in this dimension.....most human written grimoires show demons in a horrible form to be seen in a fearful sight.....all this is not the actual form of theirs that is seen...their real form may be actually in what appears to look like a ball of energy or gas or just a form of color.....so they must make an appearance to the one that sees them in a form connecting to that persons mental expectation......and in that case....is that a truthful representation.....or is it a false representation......and if we start out in misrepresentation,  what does that say about the rest of the meeting and what they present to us....? They may not have a real form at all.....what does a primary thought form look like? I mean at the instant it is created.....all this we are discussing appears to be energy...which all things are created from....just simply in a different vibrational frequency....all things being the same.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 12:44

my thoughts exactly8) I love you 

let me find some more questions...seems thats easier then making my point in words..

when one experiences such a oneness, why and how should one let go of that in order to grow and learn and live...?

especially the why...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 13:12

I personally would think that the connection made in the first place was a movement to grow and learn and live ..... and then the experience was a helpful element upon a stepping stone process that moves one into the next period session of growth, lessons learned and life experienced that enables one to have a progression of movement upward......it all becomes a series of stepping stones how we move from one to the other and the letting go is automatic but the lesson learned is always there in the memory to help with those in the future we are set to experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 13:31

thank you, maxx. i kind of needed that confirmation...Embarassed  me being somewhat insecure and lacking grounding every now and then...

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.09.13 14:02

I know what you are saying...I get that way all the time and I just stick my finger in the electrical socket and it straightens me out ......actually it grounds me out very well.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.09.13 14:40

mmmm clever idea, but ive got 240V here... maybe i shouldnt use iron nails for it...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 28.09.13 3:29

I found this video very interesting and personally I think the guy is on the right track - in terms of educating people about the potential of " The Phase " although it does sound a lot like "The Secret " Smile Titles like "The Phase " / "The Secret "make me somewhat suspicious of peoples motives - its like they want to take ownership of something that has been around for time immemorial.

In the video they made reference to the fact that there was a reason why "The phase "was characterised by the activation of the frontal lobe of the brain during REM Sleep and that the frontal lobe was responsible for mankind becoming much more conscious and advanced than other primates. Personally I don't think this part of his theory is accurate at all. I believe all life forms have tapped into "The Phase "at various stages of their evolution. He then went on to say there was a time when the human brain started to develop consciousness and self awareness over thousands of years and that this phenomena, which was unique to mankind took over the human state and that as consciousness became more advanced it started consuming more and more of the brains resources until it ran out of room in the wakened state and gradually began to expand into the newest state of the "The Phase". Personally I don't think consciousness ran out of space ? I think the expansion of human consciousness created a rift / void separating the old brain / spiritual self from our conscious self. I don't believe that " The Phase " is a new phenomena I think it has always existed - Many Indigenous Australians refer to the Creation time as "The Dreaming". Consciousness and awareness were the greatest gifts bestowed on mankind but truth is we were enticed to pick from the wrong tree - mankind were newborns and what we needed was spiritual enlightenment / growth but we chose knowledge / intellect instead

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.13 22:24

I agree with much of what you have to say......but I have just made a recent discovery about myself and my connection to the spirit world and my interaction with it.  Much of what I am gaining in confidence I find is coming because of the effort and the work that I am doing in frequent time spent in magical work and similar visits with that world.  I am finding that everyone's connection to that spirit world is available and is always there.....but to some extent is ever so subtle and there is that unique style that is so different for everyone.  It is like the same emotion but the difference in personality is so different...meaning I believe everyone has a certain way which they are able to connect.   But the basic way to find all of this is to begin daily work towards that goal.  Only then will one find that special door and how to walk through it that only has their name over it.  

I am finding that many times in my life what I thought was imagination, has turned out to be vision or connection into that spirit world.  I now am seeing confirmation from more than one source that verify what I thought was imagination....and because of that I see into that other world and I know that what I am seeing is correct.  I am learning to take tiny steps at a time to build strong confidence, but I see and know that I have help when I require or need it.  What I see is becoming stronger and I suppose one factor is because it is being used more.  Like building a muscle.

So I am saying that to relate to your comments about how he put all of this material together.  I believe that is the way that he alone related to it and that is the connection that pulls all the other experiences together to give them confidence to take more steps into their experience.  It all builds on the whole.....to become a teaching as well as a learning experience that really succeeds to help many.

And I was totally startled as I began to make this post at what I read. That was something I did not see coming....You certainly surprised me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 29.09.13 2:55

Maxx wrote:So I am saying that to relate to your comments about how he put all of this material together.  I believe that is the way that he alone related to it and that is the connection that pulls all the other experiences together to give them confidence to take more steps into their experience.  It all builds on the whole.....to become a teaching as well as a learning experience that really succeeds to help many..
Yes I agree Smile

Maxx wrote:And I was totally startled as I began to make this post at what I read. That was something I did not see coming....You certainly surprised me.
I observe, sense and feel and then I speak my truth and that truth usually comes from my heart / soul and from experience, intuition that deep is rarely ever wrong

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down