Maxx
8lou1
N.Augusta
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laurence Gardner - Page 2 Empty Re: Laurence Gardner

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.11.13 17:05

Just like the english language, it's all a jumbled up mess of stuff.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 17:53

exactly.....that is why I am completely misunderstood.......hehe.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.11.13 18:03

All those periods and pauses makes it incredibly difficult to give your writing a 'voice'. Razz
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 18:30

I knew I really was not viable. My only friends live in the spirit world.....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.11.13 18:58

It is so hard to find somebody to relate to in today's day and age, especially in schools. All the crazy kids in their obey clothing seem to be under the impression I am insane.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 19:19

yes....I am going to recommend therapy for you.

take this...... and this......and this.......and be in my office at sundown...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.11.13 20:17

Am I the only one who sees the irony in an overpriced clothing line called obey?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 21:52

Not at all. Not at all. Laurence Gardner agrees with you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.11.13 3:48

Maxx wrote:Please see my post in Kalb's section about Nimrod.  I am finding that so many of the books coming out now are for making money only and hang the facts.  I am beginning to wonder how many of these books are based on the popular material that Sitchin used from his fake writing and therefore the entire subject is incorrect.  All kinds of Nibiru, Anunnaki, Gods, UFO material coming out connected with Z. Sitchin is all trumped up to sell books.  L. Gardner material may have used some of this Sitchin material.  Gardner began writing not long ago and was a broker in the financial field which he retired from, so some of his stuff falls in this category.   Eric Daniken falls into this bunch with some of his material......
I can assure you the books published by the Order of Aset Ka were not created with the intent of making money but actually serve a much higher purpose that only few will realize. I know you are aware of this and it was not what you meant but I still wanted to leave it out here as I have seen others wondering about this and some who try to pass that idea in order to draw people away from that knowledge and what those books teach/initiate/awaken/activate.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.11.13 7:13

It is a given that I was not referring to the books of the Aset Ka when I was writing about this......thanks for making it clearer.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.11.13 9:37

I can attest to Viktor's post about what those books teach. It made a magical transformation from completely ignorant to mildly stupid, which is quite an amazing leap.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.11.13 9:38

^ The stupidity and ignorance within myself of course, not the Aset Ka.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.11.13 7:18

People are crazy. Many of them spend their lives looking for books to fill their emptiness. However, I believe the most important is to find the book that our soul seeks. It is true that for many years the students of the occult looking and looking and can't find their way. In my view, this demand is not in books, some people do not understand this and spend too much money on books.
Marketing is about brainwashing. Each one decides if the opinions of others interfere with their own or not.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.11.13 7:41

Agreed.  Everyone walks a different path.  Each does see things in some different view in which we base our decisions with assumptions and past experience.
All this tends to make a unique personality within a culture or society framework and even this can be found to be as unique as another group down the road or across the world.  Where one person finds they are happy searching for all kinds of ideas and suggestions, another is satisfied with just looking out the window and reflecting.  I believe each has a different method of acquiring our knowledge or wisdom.  It comes in many different delivery systems.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.11.13 7:57

Maxx: The most beautiful things and the most powerful books of this world are not those who have created a new system, but those who seek the truth are going to past. We look at the ancient civilizations and can see that they were aware of the divine path. One that creates a path without turning the knowledge of the past is ... jackass. There is nothing real that can be invented, there is only attunements for modern minds. We take years of our life to the pursuit of knowledge to fill us, and we realize that true knowledge we need is within us, however, there is a divine path that others have already covered and could be important keys to go any further. So religion is important because through it we feel connected.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.11.13 8:10

I can see and feel your sincerity in your words.  And at the same time I can look back in my own experience and say that I found religion and then because of religion I was set free from it and moved away from it.  An awakening process took place and I escaped out of it.  But there are many that are still comfortable within it.  Many will never move out of it.  But I see their life as accepting that fact and planning that process before they were ever born into this present life and the life experience was designed within this format of religion.  It is easy to follow the easy way throughout and live comfortable without searching for answers.  Just accept what others say about anything and the rest of life is supposed to fall into place.  I look back on this process and find that my life could have been a nightmare if I had joined with all those other "normal" people.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.11.13 8:35

Interesting posts from you all. Thanks Maxx, Kalb and Victor for your sincerity and sharing opinions. I can see very valid points there. I agree that accepting most of what is presented is the easy road and can lead anyone through a comfortable life. Our path as occultists is not this as we tread the difficult roads of this world, we don't embrace what is easy and we conquer our answers. For this we're misunderstood, criticised and what not but what we earn is priceless because there is no price in wisdom and truth. We're not part of the herd.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 30.11.13 12:11

Kalb, when you find a book inscribed with Heka instead of a 'normal' book it may certainly help one upon the path of reflection and self-discovery.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.11.13 12:16

Stapleraindrop wrote:Kalb, when you find a book inscribed with Heka instead of a 'normal' book it may certainly help one upon the path of reflection and self-discovery.
That is also quite true...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.11.13 12:21

Stapleraindrop, As i said. That's why I think religion is important. Because Heka is developed by the Elders, the bearers of the Divine Art.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.11.13 12:24

Kalb I think you're just forgetting to mention that your view of religion differs from common religion as most people would interpret it. You're not talking about Christianity, Islam or anything like that. That difference in ideas may confuse others about what you mean exactly.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.11.13 16:50

Jonathan: I believe that we are all grown up in this community, I believe that religion is a personal thing and not something collective. Not something that others tell us what it is, but something we discover through knowledge and wisdom. You mention Christianity and Islam, but we need to accept that these two religions have a great impact on society. I agree with most people that this kind of religion is cruel and false philosophies and beliefs have fooled many, but the truth that the miracles happens and has had results. This is what many Christians and others believe in religious magick. This magick is practiced in the name of God and has been used for many millennia by many cultures and people and I can give you give an example of prayer. Ignorantly they channel their personal power through prayer, and sends the energy for healing. Religion in some cases can give that image of the divine, inspiration, can help a person to have strength and can believe that it's possible. That's the good part I see in religion is that there is a light at the tunnel where the person learns to connect to itself and to the divine source.

If we look at Asetianism, or even to Asetian Bible, I can give you the example of Dark Mark, looks good and meditate and get involved in that energy, sooner or later you will feel a vibration of the Dark Mark - The manifesting of Violet Flame.You do that through meditation, others do through prayer. We just have different vibrations for both, but in order to feel and vibrate with the divine energy.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 30.11.13 22:42

Semi-related, the symbolism in the video about the levels of the mind is interesting.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.13 19:23

Laurence Gardner.....I do not know what to think about this subject but for your info.....

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 01.12.13 20:12

Darn you I wanted to go to bed
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop