Demonia
Stapleraindrop
Jonathan
Victor
Divine 277
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Knowledge be free... or not ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Knowledge be free... or not ?

Post by Divine 277 18.01.14 19:02

*Max Smile I like you posting Smile please don't stop Smile but then again freedom of will---> only uttering my opinion Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Should Knowledge be free... or not ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Knowledge be free... or not ?

Post by Stapleraindrop 18.01.14 20:59

Don't stop posting Maxx, you're too fun to not have around here.

"I'm not trying to belittle anyone". No harm done.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.01.14 2:16

Maxx: I think sometimes you say truths that no one likes to hear. Personally, I've admitted before, I like see warriors like you here.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.01.14 7:25

Thanks for your words.   Last night in my dreams I was told that from now on I would see things in a different way.  It was like I would look at a picture that I had viewed before but had never really SEEN it before.  It would register in a different way and I would have a different understanding of what I am actually seeing.  I have also understood as you have said recently, you can view someone's post and see they are not being completely truthful and they have another reason for posting.  I am beginning to see more and more which of those that come here are like that.  

I am not trying to play the drama queen here but I actually have been led to post less from my spiritual source in all places I frequent.  Even my business meetings are taking on a different feeling and the interactions are being reflected in a different way. But I do appreciate all the words.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 19.01.14 11:50

Maxx wrote:

I think I need not post anymore and just do like others do, come in and check semi annually and say hello and wish you well....... I do not think I am doing anyone any good by giving conflicting messages and being in disagreement with everything all the time.  I probably cause too much of an undercurrent that might turn away some new people so it is best if I just keep my mouth shut and yell where no one will hear me.  LOL.    Anyway  I did not specifically mean to berate your posting of the info.  Sorry.

in life if you are always in your comfort zone you won't grow... you bring that push out of the comfort zone quite often which is good !

one thing you definitely do is challenge others. whenever you answer it is usually an answer that causes me to go and think outside of the box. the delivery is just personality. please don't completely stop posting. i understand if you feel the need to take a break but the knowledge you have shared with all of us on this forum has definitely been beneficial in many ways. I can say that you and many others on this forum have definitely helped me grow spiritually and to open my mind to different ways of perception and thinking.

in shorter words.... please dont disappear ! haha. i feel like we all help each other around here- you being a big contributor! i am grateful for you and everyone else that has ever answered any of my questions Smile
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.01.14 12:31

Demonia wrote:in life if you are always in your comfort zone you won't grow... you bring that push out of the comfort zone quite often which is good !

Well said. Wise. Thank you, Demonia.

Maxx: The other day when I told you that there were people who knew more than they said it was not an attack to anyone. Remember that in our case, both I and you, and many users are Freestyle, we say what we want and do what we want. Nobody has anything to do with it. When someone comes here and is connected to some Order or Coven is limited in what he/she says. I do not criticize it. Even your friend Maktub is connected to Orders and still here sharing with limits. He does what he can to share information to the public or if you prefer, Victor is other example. I believe they are people who love to share and enjoy being here with people like us that is not connected with any order or coven. It's just an opinion.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.01.14 13:25

I agree with what Demonia just said.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.01.14 14:12

I am sorry this thread has taken a turn I do not like.  It appears this focus has turned towards looking at me and that is not my desire to be a central issue.  I want it to be more of focusing on that which each of us needs to turn towards and receive the things we as a human race need to develop.  Hell, forget me entirely.  I am not important as a single person.  What is important is the collective coming together to increase our awareness on the things that help us rather than keep us down.  We turn to look and gaze on the things that create problems in our lives and then we stay there over and over and over viewing problems and this keeps us in depression, develops ill health, and keeps us in bondage.  We need balance for sure but we do not spend enough time in the things that will raise us out of mud and mire we are stuck in.  Something has happened to me in the last 3 days.  I am turning over and everything is taking on a different appearance and things are changing in values.  I know it is because of the work I am doing in the magical area.  I have touched on it in private discussions here but that is really of no importance.  We each have to come face to face with what lifts us and wakes us from our slumbers.  Being comfortable all our lives is no longer an issue to look for.  Each of us has arrived here in this world at this time to do a certain task.  If you do not know yours,  then begin to search for it.  If you have an inkling, it is important to move towards it.   Action that is taken now in your life will help you immensely.

Again, this is not about me.   This forum is about you.  Each of you is important.  I am just not going to post as much and that is no big deal.
Now, all of you .......go to work..... Neutral 
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 20.01.14 3:40

Kalb wrote:
Demonia wrote:in life if you are always in your comfort zone you won't grow... you bring that push out of the comfort zone quite often which is good !

Well said. Wise. Thank you, Demonia.

Maxx: The other day when I told you that there were people who knew more than they said it was not an attack to anyone. Remember that in our case, both I and you, and many users are Freestyle, we say what we want and do what we want. Nobody has anything to do with it. When someone comes here and is connected to some Order or Coven is limited in what he/she says. I do not criticize it. Even your friend Maktub is connected to Orders and still here sharing with limits. He does what he can to share information to the public or if you prefer, Victor is other example. I believe they are people who love to share and enjoy being here with people like us that is not connected with any order or coven. It's just an opinion.

A coven or an order only limit you if they have limiting dogma and policy. Take for example the Order of Aset Ka, it was made quite clear on their last open book how their masters allow and even recommend for initiates to learn from all kinds of teaching and cultures, imposing no limits on their growth and the knowledge they chose to explore.
Being connected with a coven or an order can't be stated as a limiting factor. Actually, in some cases, it can even be an unlimiting element for the fact that some groups (not many) give you access to techniques and practices not accessible otherwise, allowing for a broader view.

It's not who you hang out with that determines your limits, it's your own personality and choices.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.01.14 6:06

*Victor: Thats very true
The fact that some groups and coven do limit their teachings, does not in anyway open for understanding and acceptance.
They will however encourage more splits and more "religious "/ spiritual arguments, like human kind has been doing for ages, and from my point of view, that is stagnation.

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.01.14 7:07

Victor: good example and good explanation. Thank you, Thanks also for the long time you correcting me in small details. Much appreciated.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 20.01.14 7:46

You are welcome Kalb. It was not my intention to correct you or say that you are wrong. I was just sharing my own view of what was being said.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.01.14 10:33

I always wanted to ask, how did you find a pool with naked horny vampire girls?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.01.14 3:04

You don't find, you create it.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2