I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More

5 posters

Go down

I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More Empty I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More

Post by g.v.n999 02.02.14 13:54

Hello,
I have had suspicions about myself being a vampire for a long time but refused to believe it. Now I am completely sure of it and am interested in learning more about the culture of our race :)Any info that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated, i want to know everything there is to know.
g.v.n999
g.v.n999
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-27

Back to top Go down

I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More Empty Re: I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More

Post by Jonathan 02.02.14 14:20

Are you going to be one of those common cases of people that come here full of ideas and sure of themselves but then storm away when we pop their bubble?

I also kindly ask that one of the admins please move this thread from the Guardians section into the Off Topic if possible.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More Empty Re: I'm A New Vampire And I Need To Know More

Post by g.v.n999 03.02.14 8:05

All i know is that i like the taste of blood more than most normal people and can feed off other peoples energy. I just wanna know more about the history and current culture of others who are like me, if there is a current culture...
g.v.n999
g.v.n999
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.02.14 8:20

There is a culture. I am not saying it is your culture. I am saying it is a real vampire culture and it is dangerous. It is called Asetianism or Aset Ka. Most would not find such advanced knowledge suited for a newbie, but if you wish to give it a try you should start with the book Asetian Bible. I would not study it while feeding any assumptions or you might easily get lost. Many have. Now if you put those assumptions aside and try from scratch with an open mind there is much to learn there. There is not much the community in this forum or any vampire for that matter will be willing to say or share before you get the hang of those basic concepts and have some mature understanding of it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by g.v.n999 03.02.14 8:24

Thanks, I'll definitely look into it Smile
g.v.n999
g.v.n999
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 03.02.14 13:24

Jonathan wrote:I also kindly ask that one of the admins please move this thread from the Guardians section into the Off Topic if possible.

Moved.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 03.02.14 13:40

Amen.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 03.02.14 14:37

Jonathan wrote:There is a culture. I am not saying it is your culture. I am saying it is a real vampire culture and it is dangerous. It is called Asetianism or Aset Ka. Most would not find such advanced knowledge suited for a newbie, but if you wish to give it a try you should start with the book Asetian Bible. I would not study it while feeding any assumptions or you might easily get lost. Many have. Now if you put those assumptions aside and try from scratch with an open mind there is much to learn there. There is not much the community in this forum or any vampire for that matter will be willing to say or share before you get the hang of those basic concepts and have some mature understanding of it.

Good solid advice. Only if people would listen.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.02.14 2:53

Sybil Mason wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I also kindly ask that one of the admins please move this thread from the Guardians section into the Off Topic if possible.

Moved.

Thanks Sybil. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down