Divine 277
Jonathan
Maxx
Kalb
MysticLightShinethForth
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Greetings, I am new hereto, and small differentiating of religion - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings, I am new hereto, and small differentiating of religion

Post by N.Augusta 08.02.14 20:51

Nightshade wrote:Oh and MysticLightShinethForth sorry to step on your carefully constructed sentences full of fluff but you're not really a Christian. At best you're an eclectic trying to bend elements of Christianity to suit your own ideas. Christians don't believe in this energy you talk about and they surely don't accept magick. In fact, they see it as a manifestation of evil and temptation. This source energy as god you speak of is much more new age and Pagan than Christian. This god you talk about surely doesn't sound like the god that vatican preaches about or this lord jesus christ. All this reverence you show towards jesus is something that the man he was would hate to death. Just the very title of lord would at best make him laugh, he would rather leave that for Darth Vader or maybe Lord Satan.
This is also in accordance to what I remember from when I was a Christian. Wink
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I am new hereto, and small differentiating of religion - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings, I am new hereto, and small differentiating of religion

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.02.14 2:42

Hmm... But it is okay. Whatever there is. Thoughts or concepts, they will be refined. Ideas, they will be distilled. The lakes of thought will have fresh water. No need to worry about all of that.

Whatever comes at me, comes. Whatever goes from me, goes. The decision maker will have to forego the rest.

Yes, I agree with you part to part, but I carry not many of those attitudes, I am more open-minded, and have not been part of christian dogma, my only way has been prayerr; Of course, in prayer God shows what is acceptable to him and not, it destills itself as water, prayer can cleanse you.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.02.14 1:35

Forgive me for if anything I posted were harmful. I have reflected on what I wrote, and I did not enjoy it very much, so I come here again with asking forgiveness, seeing it wrong what I wrote a part of it. Anyhow, this thread should be dead now. We all come with our various issues and things to have, but now I leave it all. Equipping the bandwagons and letting colligate the caravan.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3