Strangely accurate dreams and vibes

3 posters

Go down

Strangely accurate dreams and vibes Empty Strangely accurate dreams and vibes

Post by Troublemaker 30.03.14 23:40

Just thought I'd share some of my experiences after reading part of the AB.
Ever since I started reading it, I've felt different. Not in a huge way, but just enough so that I notice it. People have become even easier for me to read... I find myself drawing minor conclusions about people (they don't like a particular type of food, for example) and finding it to be true later. Also, a few nights ago, I had a nightmare about tornadoes. The very next day, my area received severe weather and some tornadoes. It was really strange and I can't help but wonder if my exposure to the AB has awakened something inside of me.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Strangely accurate dreams and vibes Empty Re: Strangely accurate dreams and vibes

Post by Jonathan 31.03.14 1:00

Exposure to the Asetian Bible and its studies has been known to cause changes in people often in terms of metaphysics, their abilities and perception. Some notice it slightly while others have undergone major initiations that completely changed their lives. You just have to embrace it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Strangely accurate dreams and vibes Empty Re: Strangely accurate dreams and vibes

Post by Troublemaker 03.04.14 16:53

I'm really glad it's having this effect on me. Like many other people, I feel like I was meant to find the Asetian Bible Smile I'm excited to see where else this takes me.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 03.04.14 22:01

Since reading the Asetian Bible, many doors have opened, and i've met more people with my common interest in spirituality meditation and energywork in real life and online. Smile the Book of Orion is also a great read if interested. it connects a lot of things in ways you might not have noticed before.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.04.14 6:23

Demonia wrote:Since reading the Asetian Bible, many doors have opened, and i've met more people with my common interest in spirituality meditation and energywork in real life and online. :)the Book of Orion is also a great read if interested. it connects a lot of things in ways you might not have noticed before.

I agree with the advice on the Book of Orion. In fact it's my opinion that some of the more complex details about the Asetian tradition and vampirism can only be understood when reading the Book of Orion AFTER the study of the Asetian Bible. It really sheds light on certain details that are otherwise very hard to grasp.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down