+2
Victor
Troublemaker
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Asetian Disclaimer Empty The Asetian Disclaimer

Post by Troublemaker 10.12.14 3:52

As I am sure you are all well-aware, the Asetian Bible makes a very specific point about the types of people who would be at risk from study of the subject.

"For the ignorant-minded, the immature beings, the obsessive..." (pg. 13)

Pondering this line, I couldn't help but think of the qualities of Asetians mentioned in the work... more specifically, in the description of the Concubine lineage. In this section of the book, it is mentioned that obsessive feelings are a common characteristic of the Asetians as a whole.

This is probably pure speculation, but it seemed to me that any true, unawakened Asetian would feel so deeply for the work that it might reach almost an obsessive thought pattern, especially because of the deep energy links they may possess with other members of their eternal family. It seems like they would feel, once they started uncovering hidden aspects of themselves, a thirst and hunger to retrieve what was once lost.

In this way, it almost seems as if Luis Marques is saying that even for Asetians, there is some element of danger because of the very nature of the path. There is always a risk, but also the reward of potential evolution that comes along with it.

Any thoughts?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Asetian Disclaimer Empty Re: The Asetian Disclaimer

Post by Victor 10.12.14 8:11

I don't think the official disclaimer refers to the Asetians but to the many shallow and immature outsiders seeking knowledge on vampires or the occult in general. With that said, I believe there may be a point when you say that the teachings developed by Luis Marques may be dangerous even for Asetians, especially those who are lost and unaware. The path of the Aset Ka or Asetianism if you prefer is undoubtedly a very dangerous road and the risks of exploring such dark wisdom apply to everyone. The magick Luis Marques teaches comes with great danger if dealt without respect and a mature mind, but as you said with such a higher risk also comes great reward.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.12.14 10:55

I dont agree that Asetian teachings can be dangerous to unaware and lost family. I believe that teachings can be a mirror of themself. Do not matter if they are aware or not.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.12.14 13:12

There is also the section referring to Asetians who do not awaken...
I know it is mentioned that it is a rare occurrence, but it seems the AB might be the most dangerous to them specifically. (Of course, I know this is pure speculation.) If for any instance the unawakened Asetian isn't ready for the knowledge presented before them... when the AB mentions they are responding to inappropriate life situations with a "self-induced sleep".

This is probably a laughable analogy, but I almost see it like in the first Matrix movie... some people aren't ready to have their plugs pulled, and if they are awakened before they are ready, the experience can be severe, traumatic, and potentially damaging. Couple this with an Asetian's mentioned predisposition toward unbalance and chaos, and it might be an extremely delicate, dangerous situation. I find this subject to be very interesting... because it seems almost as if people *generally* think unawakened Asetians might just gravitate toward the AB and everything will just be fine after reading it, as if they are surfacing rapidly from the dream that is their current life away from their family. But it seems to me that situations can be... more messy sometimes. Take, for example, someone in an Islamic or Middle-Eastern culture. What if they were part of a huge family with staunch religious beliefs? I think it could be quite easy for the unawakened, in this case, to develop attachment mechanisms especially if they aren't taking in enough new energy... and especially if their culture promotes extremely strong, unyielding religious beliefs. In that case, perhaps they'd stick to their biological families at first out of pure necessity, unsure of how to continue?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.14 13:36

then you are saying here that the person in question did not have anything to do with the decision of being born into that spot or family to learn those specific experiences? Sounds all too scatter change.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.14 13:39

if you exist then that very fact means you deserve to exist. You deserve to be everything you desire to be. If for some reason one does not make the effort, no one else is responsible for those actions, or failure to act.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.12.14 13:53

Of course. It would be entirely that person's fault, for not awakening... after all, it is their evolution and their sole responsibility... I think that's why not awakening to your true nature is something that Luis Marques says is to be ashamed of...

So, I do agree with you Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.12.14 14:43

I think it's important to know what means "Lost" and "unawake". If this were concepts of detuning between Time and space... Ok, I can accept that. What I do not believe is that each Asetian or Keeper or even each Asetianist can let feel the genuine love within themselfs. Aset is Love, Asetianism is Love, the Power of Love is Union. When this unity does not arise due to various obstacles in life, the violet magnetism arises from mysterious and slowly way, this process may take a life. One of the secrets of AB in my point of view  is magnetism, we are surrounded by this flame and slowly we are involving and vibrating with Violet energy. That's what I understand by Awakening. Now, it's important keep in mind one thing. According to Asetian Kabbalah, we are all living in a physical plane, very far from knowing who we really are and understand our origins, that is, we are stagnant in a prison called Matrix. The Asetians are no exception of this prison, we are all involved, and therefore becomes very difficult to complete magnetism on the physical plane. All this stagnation, incomprehension, frustration is all covered by Religion, dogmas, philosophies, etc. Given all this, I believe that regardless of culture that each Asetian or Asetianist never forgot the genuine love and the magnetism of their souls.

About Asetian Disclaimer, I believe that is exactly a summary of all the books of AK, precisely because it is something that can break the human limitation. That is why the Knowledge is Power, but that power only comes with responsibility. It is only possible with respect and honor. Another thing that makes sense to me, is that according to Asetianism, most of humanity lives locked inside his sarcophagus without knowing the external reality, which makes them prisoners beings. If they are prisoners of their Spiritual life and are limited in their minds, then they don't know what is Freedom. Freedom and Responsibility are connected! We are only truly free when we are responsible, and we can only be responsible if we are free.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.14 14:54

that relates. good concept, kalb.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.14 14:59

But that word... love.  That is an abstract concept that is thrown all over the universe disguised as so many elements it is hard to get a handle on it.   Means so many different things to each one, so when one sees that word, they instantly go inside themselves to see it or feel it as to how they think they relate to it.  And another might see and feel it in an entirely different manner.  Strange.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.12.14 15:42

I believe love is the same all around... a universal force... perhaps we all see it differently according to our own filters and levels of personal evolution/growth... Since discovering this path, I do think I have gotten a firmer grasp on the concept than what I had before, though....
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.12.14 16:19

For me love, when it is born within us, makes us want to express it. Put that feeling out, consciously or not, but we have to express it to feel ourselfs Complete and Happy. If we are talking about a human concept I can discuss what is love and how to feel it. If we look at what religion has done with the definition of Love, we can see that this concept was vandalized and modified according the need of them. I believe that the best expression of love and interpretation that I can accept and understand is the concept used in Thelema. Among Hadit and Nuit or between Geb and Nut in Asetianism. Crowley in his book of the law describes the following:

"Invoke me under my stars Love is the law, love under will Not let the fools mistake love;!... For there are love and love There is the dove, and there is the serpent Choose ye well He, my prophet,! hath chosen, Knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God "- Book of the Law:. Aleister Crowley.

"I give unimaginable joys on earth:. Certainty, not faith, while in life, upon death; peace unutterable, rest, ecstasy; nor do I demand aught in sacrifice"

"I am the flame burns in every heart que of man, and in the core of every star. I am Life, and the giver of Life, yet Therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death."

I see this expression of Love in Nut and Hadit (Geb & Nut), they did and do a perfect orgasmic act full of life. Every child that born it is thanks to his eternal love. Realize that their love is eternal, just as we humans.. a union between man and woman were able to create life, As Above, So Below.

The concept "Giver of Life" is used in Asetian Bible, I see a mirror between Geb and Nut with the same symbolism between Asetians and Asetianists, between Asetian Bible and their Readers. The Pillar of Immortality(Ankh) is exactly expressed by Love. I Might describe eternal life in its largest ecstasy by Love.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.14 18:44

I just heard Dolores Hart say that "evil is the lack of love."  That is how she sees it.  Strange how everyone has a different view and everyone uses the same word to describe it.

Myself, I cannot describe it as time has changed the way I view it.  I have had several periods of thinking I knew what it was but then as looking back, that quality of whatever it is has changed.  It is like a chameleon. So, I love you little chameleon.....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.12.14 0:41

That would make sense. When I think of all the types I used to think of as 'evil', it would make sense to say they lack love. Or maybe they have too much fear....? Others I know say that the opposing force to love is fear.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.12.14 1:12

Asetians are not evil too? Yin yang.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.12.14 1:21

From all the feelings the AB has inspired... I definitely do not see the Asetians as only evil... they are a part of Aset Herself, who is both "good" and "evil"....

I think, if one is the type who would come to Asetian knowledge expecting some kind of power surge, the path would surely give them a nice dose of poison and thus, the Asetians would appear evil to that person.... Smile

Balance is beautiful...

In a universe of constantly increasing entropy, maybe love is the glue that provides that sacred balance.... Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.12.14 1:40

I Agree

Maxx: I don't think that Love is possible in general. I mean, most humans don't have the Power to Love nor know what love means. They are egoist and while they only want know about themself and their wishes it's hard to understand this beauty feeling. Look around you you will give me the reason. Love only exist in the heart of every Warrior.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.12.14 1:58

Thank you for posting this, Kalb. I agree. It is elitist, to be sure... but true... imagine if one were to take a video camera and go around on a busy street, asking people what love meant to them? Or even just a simple survey? Many do not know what it even is... many think their cheap, dull, shallow concept of love is the real one.

Even many of the most "in-love" couples you could find... might give a shallow answer that looks deep to them...

But how could such a mundane connection mean very much when standing against subtle links that last dozens of lifetimes? Against bonds that break even death?

A perfect example of how shallow love can accidentally become to some people is a common wedding vow here in the United States... "Until death do us part...." I see a problem with this vow... for me, love with a partner would endure even death.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 11.12.14 6:30

Kalb wrote:Asetians are not evil too? Yin yang.

Asetians can be incredibly evil as well...
Many forget about this.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.14 8:36

Glad you made that statement, Victor.  A wise individual said that many people make the mistake of thinking that the Aset Ka is a light source only but they are mistaken. The inner Workings of the Aset Ka dwell on some of the darkest forms of Magic and Powers that exist.  Yin Yang as kalb states.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.12.14 11:17

Maxx wrote:Glad you made that statement, Victor.  A wise individual said that many people make the mistake of thinking that the Aset Ka is a light source only but they are mistaken. The inner Workings of the Aset Ka dwell on some of the darkest forms of Magic and Powers that exist.  Yin Yang as kalb states.

That matches my experience as well. The path of the Aset Ka forces us to discover our own darkness and that can be liberating or very frightening to the unstable individual.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.12.14 13:03

This is not new. Asetian Bible is very clear about that.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.14 15:06

kalb, you are correct. But look how many people come here speaking of the light and you also know the numbers that arrive here without ever reading the material at all. They appear to think in terms of the ROS as the dark section and Aset Ka as the light section. All of that is from a lack of study. I know it is that way. I thought that at one time and watched as others came here with the same thought.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 11.12.14 16:45

Maxx, some make the wrong assumption that just because the Sethians are enemies of the Asetians that makes them darker and more dangerous. Such idea couldn't be further from the truth.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.12.14 17:06

I think my problem with the word "evil" is coming from the fact that my perceptions have shifted quite a bit recently.

By evil... I am certain you aren't referring to the human perception of evil. But probably of a deeper perception... my issue is that I have stopped viewing that word the mundane, shallow way. Now I'm in sort of a gray area, it seems... trying to meditate on/discover what that word truly means...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next