Invisible entity dry humping me.

3 posters

Go down

Invisible entity dry humping me.  Empty Invisible entity dry humping me.

Post by Ari.Alba 20.12.14 13:51

Forgive me for the crude topic. But I have had experiences of an invisible entity dry humping me. This is the second time that I am consciously aware of it.

The first time it happened it was rather small, and I could hear its voice getting off. Afterwards I seemed to "follow" it as left, and it led to deep under ground where there were all sorts of dinosaur-dragonish looking creatures, and they were all so loud it was deafening.

This morning I had another invisible entity dry humping me. It was slightly bigger and I heard nothing. I found it amusing (it didn't seem menacing, or I just have weird humour), and I was laughing the whole time.
I don't know if it was the same entity (it could have grown).

I have no idea what's going on here, what it is, or why it does it. And why me for that matter.

Any insightful suggestions?
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Invisible entity dry humping me.  Empty Re: Invisible entity dry humping me.

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.12.14 14:29

Buy her dinner and see where it goes? Or try to establish a communicative connection?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.14 14:48

The fact you are seeing into other dimensions is apparently that your energy centers are beginning to open.  If you are continuing to engage these low level beings in their manner then they will enlarge their control over this facet.  I suggest you take control of all the action by commanding them to speak with some info that you would consider important. Banish the sexual part as it is not important at all.  If the info is not of value then banish those beings...or... banish them completely without engaging with them.   This low level contact is not hardly worth your time.  You want to get beyond this type of interchange into higher areas. Know that they do not have any control over you at all other than you are allowing them to have it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 20.12.14 16:03

Thanks Maxx for the advice.

By the way I will be unable to check my emails for a couple of weeks, as I am not home and I can't remember my password.

So pm me if you need to contact me.

Stapleraindrop  lol!
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down