Akasha
Laura
Helliana
Karnath
Elendor
79 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What do you believe is the nature of your Soul?

The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap42%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 87 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap1%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap1%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 17 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 69 ]

Total Votes : 206

The nature of your Soul. - Page 8 Empty Re: The nature of your Soul.

Post by Sid_Rk-kiolo8 29.08.18 10:53

Okay. I know you guys don't like and don't get me but I'll talk. The nature of my soul... I'm a weasel. Been killed 44443 times, but. Even a humans spirit can never die.
I digress but.
Im a bit moody. I'm prone to Diss talking to authority, knocking back elixirs and brews, potions. My name is Sidney Bogard cookie Ricketts. The name was given to me by Australian and African war generals. Its the name of my soul, or spirit. Just saying.
My assumed name is Aaron Colin Adams.
I have an extension of my soul, or spirit. My cat Leon Nuclear. He has always been right there. We play Tetras on Game boy colors we modified.
Take care guys.

Sid_Rk-kiolo8
Banned

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2018-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 29.08.18 17:29

Feck off weasel!
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 06.09.18 10:32

Initially, I found this forum while searching about vampiric topics. I believe I have gone through a second awakening recently. My initial awakening seems to have been around the age of ten or eleven, but by the age of thirteen, I buried it due to being unable to handle it. In my late-twenties, I began wanting my abilities back, but they seemed to not want to come back. Then recently, everything changed.

My first awakening, I never did learn much about vampires. This was before the internet as we know it and I was a "loner" of sorts. I knew of nobody like me. It was too much to handle at that time in my life, but now I am better prepared and hardened.

I want to find and communicate with others like myself.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 06.09.18 11:32

Welcome. =)
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.09.18 11:48

Feel free to post an introduction thread in the off-topic section if you want.
Also, welcome. It is interesting that you found the forum this way. That was how I found it as well.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.09.18 6:24

Welcome indeed! Smile

Have a nice time around, likewise.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 29.01.19 2:54

"I don't quite understand the essence of my soul, and even if it appears before me, I don't understand." Look at another oneself suddenly appear, it stands in front, distance is less than 300 centimeters.
(real happened five years ago)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 20.10.19 15:39

I am an Awakened Vampire believed to be a Royal Vampire.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2018-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 20.10.19 15:42

MR84 wrote:Initially, I found this forum while searching about vampiric topics. I believe I have gone through a second awakening recently. My initial awakening seems to have been around the age of ten or eleven, but by the age of thirteen, I buried it due to being unable to handle it. In my late-twenties, I began wanting my abilities back, but they seemed to not want to come back. Then recently, everything changed.

My first awakening, I never did learn much about vampires. This was before the internet as we know it and I was a "loner" of sorts. I knew of nobody like me. It was too much to handle at that time in my life, but now I am better prepared and hardened.

I want to find and communicate with others like myself.

After my awakening my abilities to "see" were extremely strong and i predicted things...horrible things that ended up happening. I also buried my abilities.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.10.19 17:05

VQueen wrote:I am an Awakened Vampire believed to be a Royal Vampire.

Here we go again.

What do you believe to be a Royal Vampire?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 20.10.19 23:51

I do suggest you revisit your statement. There has always been Royals among awakened, in the very same manner that there has been Ancients.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.10.19 0:13

I do suggest you revisit the entire webpage and look through the forum and you will see no mention or either "Royals" or "Ancients" here. The closest would be Asetian Elders or even Primordials. You're having a presupposed idea that we're all on board with your fanciful ideas of "Royals" and "Ancients", which are unheard of. Do you care explaining what these terms mean or represent at all?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 21.10.19 0:53

As I have stated previously I am "believed to be" a "Royal Vampire" by reason of being Royalty in past lives as well as in my next life. Royalty here would refer to Royalty in the same manner as humans governing over land - therefore Vampires are not Royals because they are Vampires. But rather because of being birthed into such a line.

Currently, I am not of Royal decent. Therefore, I had said "believed to be" as there still remain others that would still view me as such.

This is truth and may be inquired upon through elders, the "undead gods / Vampire Spirits, and priests. Is is a part of our history.

I use the word "Ancients" to refer to your true elders not just the elders of current clans or houses.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.10.19 6:08

How come you were a royalty, as you state, in previous lives and even in your next life, but not in this life? The reason I ask is because numerous people drown themselves in self-made delusions and egoically influenced concoctions about their past lives and can even project the same unconscious desire and psychological dream into future lives. It's always pleasant for the ego to think you were some high and mighty figure, or even will be, most often in the form of royalty. Very few people who make past life regressions, supposedly, ever were simple people, or having some merely simpler vocation in their past lives.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 21.10.19 8:09

To acknowledge Humans. Often pride doesn't allow the due respect. For example many vampires think themselves superior to wolves even though they are otherkin.

Any bad blood will come from elitism. When our existence becomes clear to the world I do not wish for inequality to destroy what little peace we will have.

As for the regression I believe in it.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 21.10.19 8:24

Well.. I don't post much. Am more of a lurker. I think you need to get your head out of the clouds. Touting indiferrence in power and status is just a form of selfish entitlement and shows you ahat kind of ruler you would be if you truly were ROYALTY. How's your loyalty btw?

Cheers..
Heres to Dead Rulers and Dead Masters

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 21.10.19 10:46

Dai_Moon wrote:Well.. I don't post much. Am more of a lurker. I think you need to get your head out of the clouds. Touting indiferrence in power and status is just a form of selfish entitlement and shows you ahat kind of ruler you would be if you truly were ROYALTY. How's your loyalty btw?

Cheers..
Heres to Dead Rulers and Dead Masters

I acknowledge your opinion. However, indifference would indicate a lack of interest or concern for my people. That is everything but the case. Regarding Loyalty, it is something that I will undoubtedly earn and appreciate not take for granted as you've suggested. I will be a sovereign that will be appreciated.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.19 11:03

Yup, here we go. The next poor fool stumbles into VF with the usual ignoramus claims, not realizing that they will only be laughed at. 
This kind of pretentious delusional personality is precisely the type that should stay far away from vampirism.
But don't stop on my account... You're good entertainment at best for everyone watching.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VQueen 21.10.19 11:47

Rhea Kaye wrote:Yup, here we go. The next poor fool stumbles into VF with the usual ignoramus claims, not realizing that they will only be laughed at. 
This kind of pretentious delusional personality is precisely the type that should stay far away from vampirism.
But don't stop on my account... You're good entertainment at best for everyone watching.

Assuming that I am an ignorant fool is all fine and well. Others opinions are of no worth when they are intent on only saying bad things. Its quite Subjective as well. If you always reply in this fashion its difficult to imagine how long your place for replying will last. I say this not based on your reply alone but also from what I have read on this forum before.

I do admire your replies to others as being blunt and bluntly kind.

As for being your entertainment of sorts, perhaps you should inquire more from seers about the future of this world before assuming I speak untruthfully.

VQueen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.19 11:55

It seems unwise of you to expect any other reply. 
You are in the wrong forum and this place doesn't welcome delusions. You are definitely no "Queen" or "Royal". 
This place has seen too many idiots and you're only adding to that massive pile of trolls. 
Claiming to be royalty is a thing done by common people. 
You would probably be better suited to VCN where they would gladly lap up your delusions, but here you won't find any luck with that here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.10.19 12:30

How about these newcomers make a humble entry to the forum instead of parading with pompous majesty and claims of royalty that has got nothing really to do with vampirism, at least not directly? The days of Ancient Egypt might have been different however, with Asetians at the throne and the feared Serpents as leaders of empires. Few vampires will actually make claims as to their nature. It's often the confused and lost prey of deceit that has to flaunt a title and self-proclaimed identity of being some great and mysterious predator, or vampire. Vampires are known to be beings of secrecy and silence, much unlike these party-going masquerading fellows at the Fang-smith...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lili802551 06.11.19 9:13

Hi all, sorry to barging in.

You all can call me Lili to be short of my nickname.
I interested in supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, witches, elementals, goblin. I don't mean by saying supernatural creatures to offend anyone or you guys. But I just love reading many stories although it's just fiction stories about vampires and werewolves the most.

I will love more if there are really if they're real existing. I want to know their world goes and I want to be the part of their inner circle life. 😅

Weird thinking I know. But that's how I feel about myself.

And that's how I feel a pull to this forum and o learn more about them. I love to enter their world.

lili802551
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.11.19 11:28

Welcome, no need to say sorry although maybe it would have been better to post an introduction in the off topic session. Very nice, however - just stay around and maybe you'll find something of interest, wherever your interests might lead you. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 29.02.20 6:57

I am here to find out .....
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LunaRose 24.03.20 15:37

I voted as witch, I've been a practicing wiccan for a few years so I know that part, but I'm also here to find out if I'm anything else as well.
LunaRose
LunaRose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next