Jonathan
Gargoyle
Bella Donna
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lycanthropy? Empty Lycanthropy?

Post by Bella Donna 12.06.15 13:29

Lycanthropy is transformation where man takes the form of animal. Most common type of Lycanthropes are Werewolfs, but any other form is also possible to successful Lycanthrope. I have had some quite interesting experiments with this issue and the results have been quite promising.

I wanted to start an discussion about this issue, cause personally I feel it highly stimulating issue.

How do you see the act of Lycanthropy? Have you got any experiences with the transformation and how as Vampire do you deal with Lycanthropy?

Any interesting points of view are more than welcome to this thread, but if you want just to troll, donĀ“t bother. I am not feeding that kind of discussion, only civilized debate with adult manners. Very Happy
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Lycanthropy? Empty Re: Lycanthropy?

Post by Gargoyle 20.06.15 15:17

I just would like to point out that the members of this forum are NOT vampires, but humans who practice vampirism. Honestly, Lycanthropy does not bother me at all. I feel it is simply a human using techniques to make him or herself more wolf-like.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.06.15 16:58

Gargoyle wrote:I just would like to point out that the members of this forum are NOT vampires, but humans who practice vampirism. Honestly, Lycanthropy does not bother me at all. I feel it is simply a human using techniques to make him or herself more wolf-like.

Do you know all the members on this forum?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.06.15 18:03

Jonathan, you found a way to make me laugh at the end of the day....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 20.06.15 20:29

No, I don't, but I doubt there are any Asetians here. Luis Marques is the only one so far who has come forward from the Darkness.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.06.15 3:09

Gargoyle, in my case, your information is false. I do not know what you mean to the vampiric practices, but, I tell you that in the beginning when I started to walk into Asetianism, I thought I'd be a great sorcerer and that would be very powerful. Of course, the years have been teaching me the harshness of reality. I believe the most important in Asetianism is inner transformation, the death of weakness and the birth of the warrior, the manifestation of the Khepri pillar. This has nothing to do with the fact that being a magical person or some kind of expert in the magical arts, in fact, this is not possible until you battle yourself and know yourself fully. I know there are many powerful humans and otherkins with great magical power, which certainly vibrate at other levels of reality and challenges, but banal people with any kind of occult background has to go through the challenge of taking its weakness and uselessness while human being. Asetianism is the biggest challenge of life of any serious student.

'The silent Hawk always stares into the confused eyes of the fallen before they fall...'Liber Silentis.

Many fail because they seek power, Asetianism not offers Power offers Life.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.06.15 5:55

Kalb wrote:
Many fail because they seek power, Asetianism not offers Power offers Life.

I disagree only on a small aspect. Asetianism and Asetian wisdom do offer power, actually great power indeed, but only when you do not seek it.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.06.15 6:12

I can accept that. The first pillar of Asetians is the Ankh: Life. You only win evolution knowing you're alive. Was over Ankh.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 21.06.15 14:18

I'm confused, Kalb. What did I say that is false?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.06.15 14:50

The part of vampiric pratice.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 21.06.15 16:09

An Asetianist is essentially a human, using the practices of *vampires*. An Asetian IS a vampire. Is this true or false?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.06.15 18:14

An Asetianist can be anyone. There are no restrictions on soul or age or color or continent. All those who feel attracted by Asetian culture and Holy mother Aset and follows the teachings of Asetians is considered an Asetianist. In Asetianism there is no envy to transformation, that is, no one goes to want to be Asetian Vampire, all otherkins and especially humans are respected by the way they are.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 21.06.15 23:48

I see, thank you!
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.07.15 21:08

The topic of full physical transformations is tired and old. We can't forget about science simply because we are broadening our minds to include topics of the occult. Biology is important... study it... and then maybe realize that on the physical plane there are certain natural laws in place. Hollywood still has its claws heavily into the minds of many...

I also think that in many ways, Asetianism is just another word for seeking the ultimate truth about yourself and the universe, however long that path might take. Seeking such knowledge IS seeking power. So yes, I believe you are seeking power when you follow Asetianism. The difference is just that some people are humble and know their place in the universe, while others see a shiny purple book with a mysterious-looking winged ankh on the front and think some kind of forbidden knowledge will make them cooler than all their friends. No matter, though... I am sure most of you understand what happens to people who obtain power without having the ability to keep their egos in check...

Oh and I would also like to agree with Jonathan, one shouldn't make blanket judgments about the spiritual race a group of people on a forum might possess simply because they are quiet about their natures.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.07.15 11:43

There are NO Asetians here...the Aset Ka clearly states this on their website.

"There are no Asetian products being sold in stores, there are no Order members making comments in forums and there are no publicly accessible Aset Ka havens. Do not let yourself be fooled by ignorance."
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.07.15 11:57

Sorry if my latest response was rude y'all...I am going to refrain from commenting on this site from now on. In fact, can anyone tell me how to delete my profile? I have learned much here and I am grateful but for certain reasons I need to delete any trace I have of myself from the internet (or at least as much as possible).
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.07.15 12:34

I should add that I wasn't saying that members are Asetians. I was just trying to make you see that you can't assume no one around is a vampire and just humans practicing vampirism. If someone around here was a vampire you wouldn't know as that would be their privacy and secrecy.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.07.15 12:39

Can you define "vampire" please?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.07.15 12:48

Gargoyle wrote:Can you define "vampire" please?
You mentioned in different threads that you wish to leave and erase your presence from this community so I see no point in answering that question as you're clearly not interested in communication or debate.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.07.15 13:32

Since I can't delete my presence here, I might as well make use of it. Like I said, I learned much from the members here and I am grateful. I wanted to erase any trace of myself on the internet, but since that is not possible on this site I will continue to participate, just watching what I say. Fair enough?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.07.15 13:47

that is correct. everyone should know this when they enter as it is on the very front in commentary by Elendor....the bearded one. But most who come here do not read anything and enter thinking it is a common vampire community fairy tale site.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.07.15 13:53

This site opened my eyes to true spiritual vampirism. I no longer see anything other than the Aset Ka themselves as vampires, only humans using vampiric techniques, like myself. Technically, we are all capable of these powers, only few are aware of it.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.07.15 14:01

I wasn't disputing that. All I was trying to make you see is that you shouldn't make assumptions about others because we just never know. It's too easy to assume but that often leads to generalisations. Not saying they do, but what if the Aset Ka has hidden presence here or what if the Red Order of Seth has an active member around? How would you know and how can you assume that to be impossible?

Also if you don't mind me asking, why are you so eager to erase all your past presence online?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.07.15 14:07

You're right and I apologize for assuming. I just felt like people WANTED the AK to be here, silent but watching, and that just is not likely. But I agree, no one truly knows.

To answer your second question, I just really wanted my privacy, and to erase any temptation to hop on social medias. All I see is ignorance (not on this site), and I wanted to focus on myself, and expanding my consciousness, before I could help others do the same. The humble yet wise Luis Marques has been such an inspiration and has taught me many things, including the importance of one's own privacy. I am sorta glad I can't erase my presence here, since there are many open-minded and intelligent individuals here...and fellow Asetianists.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.07.15 14:17

In my opinion, if you want erase all about you its ok. Its your own will and i think there is no problem to admin, just talk with her. Now, about AK and ROS. No need to be afraid, they are grown people and more ahead than us. They respect our side of choice, freedom of expression and feelings.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down