wolfs vs vampire

5 posters

Go down

wolfs vs vampire Empty wolfs vs vampire

Post by darkprincess11 13.09.12 0:10

ive been thinking most people jump to the conclusion that vampires and werewolfs are pottential threats to eachother or enemys is this true

darkprincess11
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

wolfs vs vampire Empty Re: wolfs vs vampire

Post by kaytan 13.09.12 0:57

darkprincess11 wrote:ive been thinking most people jump to the conclusion that vampires and werewolfs are pottential threats to eachother or enemys is this true
I don't think so.
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 13.09.12 1:06

ive been thinking most people jump to the conclusion that vampires and werewolfs are pottential threats to eachother or enemys is this true

I would say: Most people who have read Twilight jump to this conclusion Smile While I believe that Twilight does contain some intersting facts about vampires I think that werewolfs are shown there in a completely wrong understanding.
Werewolfs are the same as vampires beings of a predatory (spiritual) nature. They are not benevolent protectors of mankind from some perceived "vampire threat". A lot of people feel attracted to the vampire AND the werewolf archetype at the same time.
So the logical question to ask would be: WHY should vampires and werewolves be enemies? Seen that they are both viewed with suspicion and hostility by mankind I would assume they have something better to do than to fight each other (unless of course they both want to get the same girl Very Happy ).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 13.09.12 10:14

I guess my views on the issue of vampire and wolf are a bit different than what most post here. I see them as one and the same actually. I see that it is a shift in the astral that changes into the form of the wolf....vampire does the shift as well.....why are they looked at differently? I have read the AB and it is perhaps in the difference of perspectives that the Asetians hold that sets the two apart.

This is just something that I have been thinking about over the past few weeks and thought I would post it out there for further discussion seeing as we now have had the topic approached.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 13.09.12 10:41

@ witchmark: That's basically my opinion too that they are "one and the same". That's why I wrote they are both "beings of a predatory nature". I know people who refer to themselves as both "vampyre" and "wolf". I know one particular individal who was member of the ToS "Order of the Vampyre" and the "Werewolf Order" at the same time and walked both archetypical paths at the same time, without any problems.
But I think a lot of people are attracted to either the "vampire" or the "wolf" form of beingness. I personally feel stronger connected with the "wolf" idea although I would consider myself as neither of both.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 13.09.12 11:20

Lightseeker, I enjoyed your reply. I found myself, on a personal level, drawn to the vampire and as I progressed in that arena (via my days in the ToV) I found myself shifting into the form of the wolf from time to time. It was as if (via my OBE) what would be more efficient during my hunts as opposed to some archetypical thought form. Having read the AB this thought and question has once again risen up but in a different form. One that has to do with perspectives as opposed to simple shifting.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 13.09.12 15:26

witchmark wrote:Lightseeker, I enjoyed your reply. I found myself, on a personal level, drawn to the vampire and as I progressed in that arena (via my days in the ToV) I found myself shifting into the form of the wolf from time to time. It was as if (via my OBE) what would be more efficient during my hunts as opposed to some archetypical thought form. Having read the AB this thought and question has once again risen up but in a different form. One that has to do with perspectives as opposed to simple shifting.

Well, I don't have any good experience with sharing my opinions in "Advanced" topics like this, in occult related sites like this site, as a beginner. But, honestly, since I'm deeply related with this topic, I want you to allow me to say some thing about it,if I may do so.
Actually, I am completely agree with "witchmark", I have a wolf side in myself that is annoying for me to bear with. I still can clearly remember the night that I felt it, very very close to me, the night that clocked of my house stopped working.
Every night that moon is full, I experience it, calling me to get outside to watch the moon, and when I watch it, I completely become a slave of it. even now that I'm typing this replay, when I stare at my hands, I feel like I'm looking at a dark, dirty and black claw of a wolf.
I obviously can see the same issues that I have, in my father and his siblings and parents. issues like : losing temper at nights that moon is full, and oh, god, even when I think about it I recall all the family issues that we still are fighting with. my father still uses medicine to control himself, as his doctor offered him, but I, my mother and some others clearly know that, what the hell is it.
I would consider my grandmother the source of our disasters, but, who knows, maybe I'm created like this to get suffered.
sorry for my bad English again.

kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 13.09.12 15:28

*clocks
sorry Smile
kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 13.09.12 21:23

Kaytan, while I fully can agree that the full moon does have an effect upon the psyche it also has one upon the earth itself. Now, I was not referring to a feeling that takes me over with such distress. I am certainly not by any means trying to take away from your experience so please keep that in mind while reading this.

I am referring to an OBE or Out of Body Experience. During that time is when I actually hunt. I am fully aware that I am dreaming which causes an awake state to occur but not within the body. The conscious part of the self or as I like to refer to it as "the you" becomes disconnected from the body and is able to move about freely. There are many books on the subject if you are so interested as I am not about to give a long, boring lesson in OBE.

However, during that hunting stage....the conscious can take form....whatever form one desires. I can say I am a predator.....I feed on another's energy.....but I can not say or label what sort of predator I am. I actually do not feel the need to do so.

I was simply looking at perhaps more of a line of discussion about the AB thought forms on vampire vs. wolf.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 13.09.12 23:30

@ witchmark: Allthough I know quite a few rituals and meditations through which (astral) shape shifting can be obtained I have to admitt that I am quite hesitant and even a bit scared to experiment with it. This hesitation is rooted in the fear that I may not be able to shift back and will astrally remain "trapped" in my predatory form (if that makes any sense).
I actually bought some very cool CDs from Radio Werewolf lately (you may have heard of this) which contain subliminal frequencies in their music that is supposed to induce a lycanthropic state and assist with transformation. I listened into it a bit, saw that it kind of started to work and got scared. Since then I haven't really dared put the CD into the machine again, and that was two months ago Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 13.09.12 23:33

@ Kaytan:
Well, I don't have any good experience with sharing my opinions in "Advanced" topics like this, in occult related sites like this site, as a beginner.

It was the same with me when I started becoming interested in all this esoteric and occult stuff some years ago. But the more you read, the more you'll soon catch on to the basic concepts. There are certain terms like for example OBE that just keep turning up everywhere...
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by kaytan 14.09.12 4:27

Well, I found this topic very interesting, I would invite all of you to take a look at it : https://www.vampirismforum.com/t134-lycans-and-vampires

kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 14.09.12 6:53

Lightseeker, I think you missed my point...it was not only on the shift into the wolf....you can shift into anything. In actuality....what does the consciousness of the person look like? I don't know!!! Do you?

We have our bodies and mostly we see the exact image of the body during the learning stages of the OBE. Now, if reincarnation exists we would have had other bodies. Different looking ones and perhaps different genders. Again, I am not certain of this as I do not remember any of my past lives.

Going a little further with this thought the next question is: Can we change shape during the OBE? This I do know the answer to because I have done it...so on a personal level I say yes. I put personal as there are apparently those here that have not validated it out. Nothing wrong in that.

What makes you think that you will be caught in a mode of a wolf? I have many emotions that run through me on a daily basis. When it boils down to the end of my day.....I am still ME. Not some strange being walking around.

You and Kaytan have mistaken what I wrote. My apology for not being clear.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 16.09.12 4:21

I am still quite young in my walk... but I have learned a few things in my journey... some people here are to blame for some of it... guilty parties know who you are... ;p one thing I can say is that fear often times is needless... when it stems merely from the unknown it is only a bit above useless... use wisdom and common sense but don't let fear hold you back... push your boundaries, learn about what you are doing, and move forward...

Back to the original topic... the fact that people assume vimpires and werewolves are oppositional stems from the same source that people assume anything... they have seen or heard of an instance occuring, possibly multiple times.(,possibly in hollywood).. and without enough visible(in the sense that often it is the exceptions that get the most publicity) counter examples people assume this is the norm...

Also most often these people doent know that the two arent mutually exclusive... being a vampire refers more to the natural ability to manipulate energy and the necessity to feed off of prana to maintain spiritual balance... being a werewolf refers to the form one may take when in the astral plane... so it is quite possible for one to be both...
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

wolfs vs vampire Empty Lycanthropy is an Art!

Post by kaytan 19.09.12 14:36

Well, I would like to consider the "Lycanthropy" as an art.
I do know that most of peoples in vampire community, specially vampires, do not like werewolves, and I do know that, We, werewolves, are not attractive that much for others, specially our opposite sex, but I will always love my "Wolf" side and I am pretty sure that the only thing that can help me in most of odd situations is that dark side of me (my wolf side).
Any how, my wolf side is not a sweat or enjoyable thing for me, but whenever I become sick and tired of it, I listen "nothing else matters by Metallica (forever trust who you are... and nothing else matters).
sorry for my bad English.
With kind regards and respects,
Kaytan.

kaytan
kaytan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content