How to "awaken" another Asetian

3 posters

Go down

How to "awaken" another Asetian Empty How to "awaken" another Asetian

Post by Jessamine 11.08.15 3:11

Hello,
i am making this new topic, in hopes to get your advice.

So here is the thing. A very dear friend of mine, he is the one who stood by my side in good and bad. And so have I by his. We share and talk about everything, with the exception about spirituality. We talk about it a little but not much. I think he is currently agnostic and was raised Christian.
I have a strong feeling that he is Asetian or in some other way connected to them.

I want him to read something about AK or even better the AB. I do not feel comfortable just handing AB to him, because I am pretty sure he will think I am crazy, or maybe not... he is kind of unpredictable in some ways.

So do you have any idea how should I present this to him? I think maybe i could encourage him to explore the ancient Egypt and MAYBE he will somehow find something about Asetians. I don't know...

I know i can't force anything on anyone and even if he is Asetian he will "awaken" on his own time.
I just thought maybe i can "speed it up", because i know if i found AB sooner it would be better for me in many ways.

So what do you think? Should i just leave it alone, or present it to him in some way?
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

How to "awaken" another Asetian Empty Re: How to "awaken" another Asetian

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 7:26

Consider leaving the book lying out in open while that person is around and if there is any interest they will pick it up on their own. Nothing has to be directed towards it. But everyone is at the exact time frame that they should be. Nothing can change their fate or destiny but themselves. It is designed.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 02.01.17 4:21

If he is a Vampire he will soon find his path.Don't try to force anything.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum