Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training.

5 posters

Go down

Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training. Empty Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training.

Post by SingerAaron 13.09.15 1:45

+Vampires

Hi I'm that Vampire Angel, VA-101;Z from before. Just been doing these training, rituals. It involves holding your breath and:
Breath training:Hold your breath and dance.
00:35.65
00:38.58
00:34.69
Drift training:Hold your breath and jog:END=sprint.
00:28.46
mgs1 torture training:Do reps, and hold breath. You get mint tea from your Zen materia afterwards, you'll need it.
00:39.65

Its hard, but I'm immortal. If I die, I turn into gas. It can be burned away, but, it is hard. Stronger you get, like now... Harder it is to burn away.

Sayonara comrade#~s.
SingerAaron
SingerAaron
Banned

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-09-01

Back to top Go down

Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training. Empty Re: Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training.

Post by Kalb 13.09.15 2:27

Sybil, please.... Ban him.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training. Empty Re: Breath;Drift;mgs torture :training.

Post by SingerAaron 13.09.15 3:19

Proof.
SingerAaron
SingerAaron
Banned

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 13.09.15 9:45

User banned.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.09.15 11:45

I understand why and I have been looking at this from the astral dreamworld where a conversation came up about this one.   He appeared to have been unable to adapt to the conversational aspect where many could relate and understand him and vice versa. He comes from an English culture that has a high esteem for communicating in a type of rap relating to his surroundings.  He does have a higher type IQ but is unable to express himself in a fashion where those on this site can interact with him.  I suspect he would do much better in that element that speaks and types in a similar type language.  This is a situation where one strange element is unable to intermingle with the whole.  The barrier between the two worlds is so great that the demonstration of conversation itself created chaos or turmoil which in turn created havoc. We wish him well in his search for those that can relate and mesh with him.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 13.09.15 18:48

Maxx knowing how to adapt your language and communication techniques to different audiences and different places is also a sign of intellect and a higher IQ. If someone can't adapt and ends up expressing in the exact same way no matter the listener then they lack the ability to evolve.

Still I wish him the best although I do believe he needs counselling.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.09.15 19:14

probably right.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down