Blocking Energy

5 posters

Go down

Blocking Energy Empty Blocking Energy

Post by Raven Kyles 21.09.15 14:43

study Question Embarassed So I have a question for some energy users. What are some of your ways that you block energy? In other words, if you are in crowds or around someone who radiates energy, how do you block it? Just a thought to bring some things to the light...

Sorry if this is a repeat of old posts, don't want to open something that's already been posted...
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Blocking Energy Empty Re: Blocking Energy

Post by Troublemaker 21.09.15 17:57

I would say, ground yourself, and make a shield.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 24.11.15 12:08

Hello,
from 25/11/2015 to 29/11/2015 i will cast a spell to block all the useless energy who are non constructive for me.
This spell is a spell of war and you might feel it
If you feel something from me making birth a though or a feeling please tell me.
I will use all my connection with existence and non existence you include so if you feel something negative realize you feed from me and that i'm fed up with this cause never you share with me, neither you pay me and i want this over.
I hope to realize by my side from what i'm feeding from and give back and pay all my debt in a smile.
Till the day when you don't have the will to share in conscience something with me i will let you quiet.
If you see this message believe me : we are link by a way or other so try to understand how and take contact with me to found new solution helping to grow together in the respect of our own.
Thanx

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.11.15 12:21

I believe there is a possibility you may have confused our site with some of the other vampire community sites out there on the internet.  If you think there are beings here that are affected by any such trivial ritual as you mention above, I will just tell you simply, we will not at all be affected. We have dealt with attacks of death directed towards some of us here sent by some of the darkest groups banding together from their batmobile as well as the dark forces of Lestat and the halloweenie beenie boys. There is no one here that is frightened or concerned with such tactics as you mention. We play the big boy games here.  Anyway, have a good time playing with your toys.  BTW, you said you might read some of the Aset Ka material...  I think that would be best.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 24.11.15 12:47

thanx for your answer
i believe you don't take really care about old tradition and power of egregore, your way is based on a sacred past that i respect and i want to understand, but my magik is based on past, present and future, i believe you don't realize that lestat wich not exist for now you true, is a willing energy to be and incarnate in our reality, where is the frontiere beetween a will and a future material thing, don't you know Jules Vernes?
I agree with you my way may sound not really serious but i say you my truth made by own studies of life art, religion tradition fairies, science and mysteries could surprise you very soon or not, i'm not an agressor and i don't really want break the wall of your philosophy only to prove you i'm right and you're wrong.
Your though are made by a serious study of history and reality, mine are made by projection, emotionnal alchemy and harmonie of the opposite.
I really understand that i seem like a clown to you but let open a path for the unknow and the future change i(we cause you answer me) could bring into our world.
For the time i got no science and something serious to say to you and an advice don't take my words like a truth.
If i am in right there will probably open a new way of vampirism for a part, but a new way for a new species of being.
Be sure that the power of art that i use respect each part of reality and i don't want to hurt anyone, but you know i love much more people that most people love themslves and if i give you fire, you can light some weed or burn your house, this up to you to choose the way you want use it but don't blame me for the consequence, for the moment i share but i try to make people understand that my energy has a cost and those who use it have to pay me with energy which interest me, you for the moment you pay with the time you spend to write your reaction and it's all this is a great recompense for now.
I'm a worker and i'm a new conscience, i exist only since 37years and i have no rememberance of past before my birth, so your advice are essential cause you have certainly more experience than me, but don't live the weakness of experience that is to not let be the new thing, don't be afraid by new thing they all don't want to make you disappear, tradition is crucial and knoweldge get no price.
by my post i really don't want to make an aggression but to speak truly i've got inside anger and she flood through each one of my act, but this anger isn't really turn again'st anyone of your community she just turn again'st my real that i need to change quickly.
Please try to feel at less one of my word and if i don't interest you i'm sorry cause my work is made for you too, help me to be better and i wll try to do the same thing for you
Have a nice time

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.11.15 13:55

If you say you have only existed for 37 years and have no memories of any past lives, then how do you know you are a Sethian? As advised to you before, you would be better off doing some research and meditation, etc., etc.....

By the way, Maxx, thanks for the laugh. Razz
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 24.11.15 14:20

i'm not a sethian i want to learn about them it's all, i'm not sure to be a vampire as you conceive but i'am a true vampire be sure
happy to make you laugh it's a good emotion to feel when we are immortal

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.11.15 14:25

What makes you think that myself or anyone else here is immortal? That was a rather curious statement.

Also, thank you for the clarification.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 24.11.15 14:40

we all are immortal but nobody want to live it cause with the level of conscience we have it's drive to a pure negative madness

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.11.15 14:56

I think you'll find that many of the people here would disagree with this. It is almost sad, actually, and quite terrifying to think that some people go into physical death embracing this falsely perceived immortality, while permanent Destruction very well may await them.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 24.11.15 15:21

the only thing i want to destroy about myself is my form without change the body like pure kaos

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.11.15 15:37

Since the real Seth is the father and the creator of the religion you were raised within, per your words,(and centered now within the confines of the Vatican), I wonder if you have met the egregore Jesus that was created to receive all the adoration energy sent it's way?  You must be capable of traveling within the lowly 3rd dimension (physical) as well as the higher 4th and 5th dimensions to interact with this egregore we speak of.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.11.15 15:40

And who might Dominic Ka be? He referred you to this web site so we must thank him personally with the referral fee.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.11.15 15:53

This was really interesting... Exclamation

Coincidentally, I have been pondering on this. The possibility of many beloved entities such as Jesus being merely creations, I mean. Nice to see it brought up.... makes me want to go learn more about egregores.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 25.11.15 0:09

Rhea Kaye wrote:I think you'll find that many of the people here would disagree with this. It is almost sad, actually, and quite terrifying to think that some people go into physical death embracing this falsely perceived immortality, while permanent Destruction very well may await them.
nothing is definitively permanent everywhere, destruction can make forget her too, and a place in the universe without destruction is possible, i try to make that place come nto my own first, my house, my nature and i say to her one thing : even if i don't want you anymore in my Life, i will never forget all the benefit i have to know you, i want for a time destruction die for me at least and see her again when the destruction inside and around me is needed

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 25.11.15 0:10

Maxx wrote:Since the real Seth is the father and the creator of the religion you were raised within, per your words,(and centered now within the confines of the Vatican), I wonder if you have met the egregore Jesus that was created to receive all the adoration energy sent it's way?  You must be capable of traveling within the lowly 3rd dimension (physical) as well as the higher 4th and 5th dimensions to interact with this egregore we speak of.
If only you can imagine the dimension i live in......

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 25.11.15 0:12

Maxx wrote:And who might Dominic Ka be?  He referred you to this web site so we must thank him personally with the referral fee.
the only thing i know about him is he a vampire leading the path of your most beloved way

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.11.15 0:15

Geoffroy D'aillaud wrote:
Maxx wrote:And who might Dominic Ka be?  He referred you to this web site so we must thank him personally with the referral fee.
the only thing i know about him is he a vampire leading the path of your most beloved way

It seems to me that you've been deceived. It smells like it.

That's all I will comment about it for the time being.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 25.11.15 7:12

deceive?not really, always curious to learn from anyone else, even if the first meet don't happened in a 100% positive attitude, but reality is like this.......

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.11.15 10:22

All it really takes is one look at the individual's eyes to get a good gauge on how honest they are, among an incredibly vast array of other qualities. You clearly have not developed the ability to use the eyes as a gateway, otherwise this would not even be coming up right now.

I comment not for the purpose of continuing to feed this odd debate/subject, but for the sole benefit of any newcomers who might be a bit lost. I certainly hope they read the things left on this thread and understand why this kind of a reaction was caused.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud 26.11.15 6:08

Amen

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner