Troublemaker
Kalb
Heruset
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello from the Newcomer - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from the Newcomer

Post by Heruset 26.10.15 16:32

It seems to me that you feel threatened by the way you are being defensive and that was not my purpose.

If you don't believe me, who would care? I gave a history of myself so that people would understand my background, not to please anyone in the forum or get on their good side.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 16:41

Threatened?  Hardly.  Why is it so important to you to  be totally acceptable to everyone?   Most everyone here you have won over. Feed them what you came for.   Because I will not put you on my Christmas Card mailing list has no bearing with your interaction with others.  It is just a small stubble in your young glory road.  lol.  Hell of an intro attitude, for sure.  3rd similar case I have run into here but everyone tries to be different in the opening so give you credit for that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.10.15 16:43

All this looks like to me is that you have something to prove for some reason. I can be confident in saying that no one cares if you are a vampire or not.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.10.15 17:00

I am not claiming to be anything.
I gave you labels because that's what you asked for.
That's what this realm relies on for communication. I am not trying to prove anything to anyone or I would have gone into more detail...

So you have seen people who behave similarly to me on the Internet? Go figure. There are 7 billion people living on the planet.

Basing judgement of one person on a history of others, especially ones that are not grouped in the same category is ignorance and that is the problem that I had with Maxx's comments. I don't care what you think of ME based on ME, but maliciously judging someone who appears to be "bull shit" based on past experience with bullshit is, I feel, against the evolution of the soul...

For example,

If someone came to me claiming to be Jesus and I told them "You're full of bullshit" and they turned out to be Jesus, I would be wrong yet my ego would be clinging to the idea of being right. I don't let my ego rule me and I really don't like seeing the ego of others when they use it against me.

Don't flatter yourself, Maxx, how could I try to be different than the people I am nothing like?
I have an attitude because I am not going to be belittled... If you want to talk nice, then talk nice. If not, why are you still talking to me? I don't usually bother with those who I don't include on my Christmas list.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 17:21

3 times you have not understood my comment. makes no difference in any fashion but I find it interesting how you are reading my comment or...you are changing what I said to make it appear to be something else. Anyway, I find that to be somewhat revealing.

My comment was that you were the 3rd person of your type personality I have dealt with on this forum.  I was not aware we were discussing the entire internet.  Sorry for my small mind.  

Flatter?  lol.  To be threatened or even to be flattered, one has to have a status...I have none and have long been over that and I do not require such. Even do not seek such.  Have you found yours?  

Belittle?  hmmm.  If we were in such a higher than thou word game I would certainly entertain much in the way of stepping up the degree of process.  But my main question is might you have two or three watching this intro to see how you fare here?  Curious.  Not many other reasons to prolong this show of little...ness other than that.....or an ego which will have to mature and settle down to find balance in a world that you declare yourself to live within. Myself...I will just live in that common world of human among lowly humans.
Welcome to the forum.....I forgot to mention.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 17:23

And I don't think Jesus ever existed....at least not in the circles he is claimed to have walked....so using a phantom to compare to is fantastic
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.10.15 17:32

Perhaps if you don't want people to misunderstand, then you should word better?

There are 16 personality types according to modern psychology. How many have yours here?

just because I display my ego doesn't mean my Self is not there. I choose my words consciously as people should.

Thanks for the welcome, but it wasn't necessary as you have already made me feel unwelcome in your presence. By pointing out "flaws" in me, they reflect in you. Remember that. Wink

Jesus might be mythical, but there is no real comparison... isn't it our duty to create?

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.10.15 17:36

This conversation doesn't have to be continued, but egos will have their go at it until one is destroyed. I'll tame mine and end the conversation with this:

We are all incarnated for a reason and I'm sure have more important things to do than debate about ourselves among ourselves. Right?

Thanks for the warmest wishes upon my arrival, I do hope we can learn from each other.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 17:42

how can a nobody and a simpleton make you feel unwelcome? That in itself should help elevate your ego as you have come out on top of yourself. You have given us more insight into your prime being. We appreciate the view.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 26.10.15 20:56

Well this got out of hand. I skimmed through the conversation... there is no need for ANYONE to prove themselves here. This forum should be used to discuss ideas and spread knowledge concerning vampirism and the occult.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 21:09

yes. it is all your fault. you stayed away too long.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 27.10.15 6:52

My apologies. lol!
Gargoyle
Gargoyle