Maxx
Jonathan
Leelahel
7 posters

Go down

Asetian Dreams Empty Asetian Dreams

Post by Leelahel 13.11.15 0:11

I have some curiosities...

Do you put any items under your pillow or Egyptian deity portraits to prompt dreams about Asetianism? Any pull quotes from the Asetian Bible or the pyramid texts?

Do you employ lucid dreaming to interact with Ancient Egypt and the Order? Aset?

This is a thread seeking inspiration and suggestions to use in personal practice to learn more.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Asetian Dreams Empty Re: Asetian Dreams

Post by Jonathan 13.11.15 6:06

I don't use any items under my pillow but I do explore dream work and astral projection with Asetianism and to interact with the subtle Asetian temples and shrines from the spiritual realms.

I have found the words in the Asetian Bible to be very effective in establishing the vibrational link for this sort of magickal work, but also the sigil in the cover has great power if you explore it in these practices. Initiatory imagery from Kemet - The Year of Revelation also produces interesting results, did you ever try that?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.11.15 7:49

Yes. I do employ dream work to visit sites in Egypt.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.11.15 9:43

I have used meditation, dream-work, and have attempted to use astral projection to contact Aset. I have received visions upon doing so... one which made me perceive immortality for what I feel it truly is.
I have contemplated using these techniques to contact Luis Marques and the Aset Ka BUT chose not to until I feel I am ready and the time is right. I feel it would be very easy for any Asetian to penetrate my Third Eye and even though I come as a friend, I feel they may feel a bit threatened or hesitant to respond... therefore having the power to see into my mind, having the abilities to destroy me. Not saying this would be the case, as they could probably read my thoughts and intentions. All I'm saying is to tread lightly when dealing with ANY powerful vampiric being. Once you establish that link you may never return the same. Remember, not all Asetians are the same... in fact, none of them are. This, in my opinion, makes it a beautiful thing. I mean all of this out of the utmost respect for Aset and Her Beloved Children.

Em Hotep.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 13.11.15 9:45

Also, I have used items under my pillow but not in a while and not yet to contact Aset or the AK. Now that you bring it up I may have to try it out. Thanks for the suggestion Leelahel.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.11.15 15:09

Sometimes, I place the Asetian Bible or the Book of Orion under or next to my pillow after reading it, or I fall asleep with it near me. It does usually happen that on those nights my dreams are more spiritual if you get what I mean...

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 15.11.15 15:32

Great contributions.

Kemet - The Year of Revelation stood out to me. Thank you Jonathan for the recommendation! The Kemet YR book definitely fills the needs. Its description meets the needs I had when I opened this thread to seek. Thank you.

Gargoyle, I am inclined to suggest that you send an astral candle in purple. You can send a note or charge it with intention. Perhaps until you are faced with contact with the Order or with Luis Marques.

I think I should definitely do more work with the cover art of the Asetian Bible. For some reason it eluded me until now.

Lately I had been focusing on glyphs and Book of the Dead passages in short, through meditation. I went to the Natural History Museum to look at the "Mummies" exhibit. When you seek clues, you do find some.

So much to learn. I love that through this forum there is access to knowledgeable Egyptologists, Asetianists and practitioners of high magic. You all encourage me to continue seeking and learning, and for that I thank you.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.11.15 17:32

Leelahel, thank YOU for participating in the forum. I appreciate the advice and will use it wisely.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.11.15 19:12

Leelahel wrote:Kemet - The Year of Revelation stood out to me. Thank you Jonathan for the recommendation! The Kemet YR book definitely fills the needs. Its description meets the needs I had when I opened this thread to seek. Thank you.

Glad to be of service. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.09.16 15:51

Some of my experience in dreams:

Waxing Crescent, 34% - Libra in Scorpio. (3/1/2016)

I had a class of Egyptology, where we talked about some things of ancient Egypt, including Akenathon. The teacher asked what was the most important symbol in Faros? I replied that it was the facts of Faros have folded hands, she looked at me and told me that I was completely wrong. It was the Crook and Flail. I looked around and recognized a few co-workers and and friends of school, the room was crowded.

Crescent Moon, Gemini 100% (24/12/2015)
There is a hiding place in the woods among the trees there are holes with precious stones inside, the only function of the stones was for meditation, someone next to me tells me that place was reserved for Asetians meditate. I look to the right/left side and see something draw my attention, and I went there to see, I saw some gems, beautiful, good appearance and good color, a clear violet and other green in the shape of a crown, really beautiful. My intuition say that it's an emerald, the place was inside a house and I tried to see some Asetians and... I only see my parents. I Wake up.

Btw, Definitely Kemet book is an excellent material to explore in dreams.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 7:39

Hm I don't put anything under my pillow. My first dream of that when I was just turn 16 yrs old. Each time in these dreams. I was always a high priestess for certain person. Once I was a high priestess and lead coven when realized the coven had dying so needs to move to some place in order to stay surviving for long as possible.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down