I feel betrayed.

4 posters

Go down

I feel betrayed. Empty I feel betrayed.

Post by Shysie_ 15.02.16 17:17

I did something that I now know I shouldn't ever do.......I trusted someone.
I've known this girl for a very long time, she's never judged me, she was almost my girlfriend at one point in my life. We have always been great friends up until a couple of days ago......I really feel a strong connection to this girl, so I thought I could trust her with my secret......I was very wrong. She basically called me everything except insane when I told her.......I was having a panic attack until another friend of mine who knows about me talked with her explaining that I wasn't crazy and that this is a real thing. Even after that she stopped talking to me for a couple of days......if it hadn't of been for my other friend talking me down I would've shut down everything inside of myself......I hate feeling like this, I know that this secret can be hard to swallow at times but for her to judge me and think differently of me.....it was one of the worst pains I've felt in a very long time.....
Shysie_
Shysie_
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-01-02

Back to top Go down

I feel betrayed. Empty Re: I feel betrayed.

Post by Jonathan 15.02.16 20:34

Most people can be ugly like that. Of course I don't mean everyone but for the most part people tend to be dishonest and disloyal. We all have experienced this at some point. It's a sad thing but in time and with experience we learn to see others for what they are.

I know it's painful to be betrayed but the best you can do is learn from that lesson. At least you found who you can't trust.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 15.02.16 20:51

You are in love with the idea of her, not her.

Do not give heart to those whom have yet to see yours. They'll likely harm it. Your mind enjoys the illusions created, and so encourages them. The great revelation occuring when the illusion is to break has been dubbed "heartbreak". It is a simple thing to understand why.

How can you expect another to love you completely before they are aware of all that you are?

Alas, this emotional immaturity is a stage we all encounter in life.. it is a necessary thing, a preperation for the "True Love" so often written about (if it should ever arrive in our lifetime). You should see good in this.. such a thing would not have been thrown at you to prepare you for nothing at all. The True One for you is closer than you may imagine. They always are. Always will be.

Life will do this to you time and time again until you begin listening to it and understanding why. After this point, life will no longer be a thing of suffering or sadness, it will be of lessons and lessons learned. Each reward is a gift to prepare for the next suffering, and so each suffering is a lesson to know to reach the next reward. Onwards, does it spiral, progressing with, or without your co-operation.

Rejoice and overcome. There ahead, the horizon waits.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Shysie_ 16.02.16 8:24

Jonathon, yea it really sucks when people who paint a pretty picture finally show you what's really beneath it all......
Tehom, no I'm not in love with her, I love her but not in that way. She is just a very close friend whom I thought I could trust. A few years ago maybe but not anymore, but after how she reacted to me letting down my guard and showing my real self to her, idk if I can even love her as a friend now.
Shysie_
Shysie_
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.02.16 20:16

I agree with what has been said here, the responses were all very well said.

To the original post author- in a way, you are very fortunate to have realized this person's true character before getting more involved with them/wasting more time on them. If you decide to tell any others about your secret, whatever that may be, this will likely occur again. Not many people will be willing to accept you for who you are... that's what makes it so special when you find someone who actually will.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shysie_ 17.02.16 9:31

Rhea its really sad that the only place that is safe these days is the internet, but even then most people don't share who they really are just the experiences they have.
I'm very glad we didn't take it to the next level.....it would have been even more heartbreaking
Shysie_
Shysie_
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.16 15:37

You would probably be far safer at your local prison, without the presence of any help or defense, than in some occult-related places of the Internet. Stupidity has astonishingly high destructive powers. jocolor

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Some people, as you have seen, are not ready to let go of their own preconceived ideas on things. Good luck on your path.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down