I feel like im rediscovering myself

5 posters

Go down

I feel like im rediscovering myself Empty I feel like im rediscovering myself

Post by ScarsWornWell 01.12.18 13:21

Ive been reading through The Violet Throne.

The book, and reading it feels like reading myself, although I mean that in a humble way. Almost like the sliding of a key into an old lock. I was feeling very lost and alone when I decided to dive in fully. It just felt like what I needed, what was required, what was right. If that makes sense.

Almost every page there is little things, sayings, things I do, things Ive thought or said that are written that I feel like I hadn't acknowledged or noticed before at least not consciously.

Sometimes when I'm feeling sad, ill sit and try to calm and center myself and then read more and it calms me, makes me feel, connected, peaceful and loved. When the world feels heavy it feels like coming home, like a weight is lifted. Like shrugging off a heavy winter coat and sitting next to a warm fire, You just wanna stay next to it, let it warm you, fill you. Sorry if I'm rambling its hard to place into words.

One thing though that is slightly disconcerting and confusing is I keep having this thought, Almost like a whisper in the back of my mind. Ive had it for a long time and I don't know what it means but its always been the same "Time is bleeding" At times Ive thought it meant I was running out of time, or wasting it. I can never quite understand its meaning.

I haven't finished the book yet. I'm a little more than a fourth of the way through so I still have a lot more to go but it already has given me a more profound understanding of self and eagerness to learn and do and feel and comprehend. To keep going and see more than I have seen, to be more than I have been.

ScarsWornWell
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-10-14

Back to top Go down

I feel like im rediscovering myself Empty Re: I feel like im rediscovering myself

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.12.18 13:52

Hello, welcome to the forum. I am glad to see it has affected you positively. Indeed even Luis Marques says himself something similar about how these pages might comfort you.

Time is bleeding can simply mean that you have to use your time carefully because we all only have a limited amount to live in this life and complete our goals. Live each day with celebration and seize every moment in due appreciation.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

I feel like im rediscovering myself Empty Re: I feel like im rediscovering myself

Post by Jonathan 01.12.18 14:21

Welcome to the community.

Was the Violet Throne your introduction to Asetianism or did you have previous study of any other Asetian literature?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarsWornWell 01.12.18 14:29

Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the community.

Was the Violet Throne your introduction to Asetianism or did you have previous study of any other Asetian literature?

Ive been interested and drawn to it for quite some time but I would say this is my first time truly diving in fully

ScarsWornWell
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 01.12.18 14:47

Welcome. Very deep what you wrote and the way you feel.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.18 18:00

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed reading your experience. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down