l.h.e.e
Nightshade
Maxx
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Gargoyle
13 posters

Go down

Feeding on Music? Empty Feeding on Music?

Post by Gargoyle 21.02.16 20:35

Greetings. I am curious to hear any thoughts about feeding on music...

Do you believe it is possible? Have you tried it? If yes, was it consciously or unconsciously? Were there any kinds of tools used to assist you such as meditation? Was it successful and if so, how did you feel after?

As many of us know, vampires feed on all types of energies through many types of mediums on many different levels and frequencies. Music I believe was classified on the Kabbalah Tree of Life above Malkuth - obviously - but somewhere between Yesod and Hesed.

I am asking these questions and displaying this information for specific reasons that I will reveal later on. Thank you for any replies.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Feeding on Music? Empty Re: Feeding on Music?

Post by Troublemaker 26.02.16 19:23

It seems to me that certain types of music strengthen connection to one's Higher Self. It also feels like it breaks stagnation and helps flow of energy through the crown chakra.... of course, this isn't absolute truth, just my own experiences with music. That feeling of stimulated energy flow leads to a sensation of feeding for me but it isn't quite the same thing in my own personal experience so far.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 26.02.16 21:35

I agree, it would be highly dependent on the quality of music... some types are portals to higher dimensions. One example would be shamanic drumming.

It is not the same as let's say an "astral feeding", which happens to be my favorite technique for feeding. I take energy straight from Source, the Universe, Nature, etc. as well. The more pure the better.
Humans tend to be polluted but usually not the awakened, evolved, or enlightened ones. I usually feed off only those humans I know have a vital source of stable energy.

Feeding off spirits, deities, gods, and entities is a whole other discussion. Anyone is else free to make a new forum about that if they wish...
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.02.16 3:56

Careful when you bring the subject of music or musick and the occult in an open forum as that usually draws Rob Sushko aka Etu Malku. lol No idea if you know any of his multiple characters but he often steps in around those subjects to claim some bs, so be aware of it if you ask about this theme elsewhere.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.02.16 7:51

ha....have not run across any of his tripe in a while. Forgot about him. funny.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 27.02.16 8:30

I am well aware of Etu Malku and his many aliases. I tend to ignore the guy, since he brings nothing to the table except his own delusions. Besides, I haven't seen him on this forum specifically in a long time.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.02.16 10:33

if he comes here he has to hide as he has been kicked out several times.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 28.02.16 12:25

I'm sure he's still around reading but hiding as Maxx said, he wouldn't just go away as that guy is completely obsessed about this place. Now that you mention Etu Malku I recently came across a new article that someone from a different community published exposing him. I will add it as reference to the last thread where he got banned here. As hilarious as this may sound it seems that he's still trying to lie and scam people about that fake group he fabricated and named Herald of the Dawn.

Since everyone already knows that Herald of the Dawn is a proven hoax it's really stupid to keep pushing that idea.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.02.16 17:34

Sadly, I missed the original debacle. Interesting about the article, though. Hopefully it prevents people from falling into any hoaxes or fruitless wastes of time.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.02.16 18:19

The guy was hilarious at times. He had his blog or page he would post things about his magic or his music and then he would answer himself using another name stating how great a magician he was. It was rolling in the floor laughing time. Divine even joined in as one of his very close friends with his posts. lol. Maybe he is a multiple.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 29.02.16 7:34

As funny as it is, I choose to ignore such outrageous characters. I believe at one time he even claimed to be an Asetian. The Asetians wouldn't feed on this guy if he was the last source of energy on Earth...
Besides, I have much better things to do with my time than to focus on RL Sushko, Etu Malku, or whatever alias he decides to go by at the time. Sleep
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 03.12.16 10:24

In my experience music is a really good tool in ritualistic operations but feedings from it(I repeat,in my experience) are so weak that could actually be only placebo effect.This is a curious topic as some spirits tend to like different kinds of music.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalislildevil 15.06.17 7:21

Ok then or alrighty then I repeat I am not the above guy who seems to be a nonse and well worse then a lurker that is mentioned!!!!!

I like this subject and will be honest i can bring a bit to the table for discussion

First eminem (how many ppl sing along) "be honest" young or old he has catchy lyrics !
For me though i put (muchly thanks to empathy) a feeling behind each word i spit
Yes im a hip hop head And no im not about to stick a kittens head in your letterbox
But i feel with each song (maybe because im a loser (beck) that i get more stronger)
Mainly rap or hip hop (mainly aussie hip hop) none of this ni**a shit like n this n that bitch pleASE crap real lyrics and poetic flows
Be real do you feel you get into a flow or mood when you hear certain music like you belong to this beat or your being sung about or even perhaps you have some notice of the lyric its normal in some ways but for me i dont think its feeding but normal life =)

Kalislildevil
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalislildevil 15.06.17 7:23

would it be considerd not feeding off but the reversal of feeding like a mother to a newborn =)

Kalislildevil
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 18.06.17 21:52

I feel it's more placebo than anything. I mean, sure, I believe an artist can sort of charge their voice with energy, I believe the emotions that drive their practice can be picked up on by listening to their music.

but it is, just sound. Sound, vibrations, it can and does create a response, it does elicit a reaction, even subconsciously. I think the "energy" many feed on, is simply our reactions, our perceptions in relation to whatever we're listening to. I don't think sound alone can feed a vampire, but who knows, maybe there's something more to it.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalislildevil 26.06.17 0:59

I agree But everything id have to say would make me look even more insane then what i already am deemed by mental health authorites, to put it in short I use music most for energy when im in my airy mental zone and just wana move like the wind or need a boost

For everything we do is moniterd universally no matter what its like the butterfly affect shit
I want to run as fast as universally allowed i use my brains
even though theirs so much thats still non explored in the gnome of the brain I use music to explore mine so i feed on the energy though its really single use some may have a second or third attempt but its a mass single use

Till you try running like the wind (requires hell of alot of concentration) and techno is the best

Kalislildevil
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan01 31.12.17 18:32

In my case binaural beats or isochronic tones (specific frequencies) are usually the best. Second favorite... Probably black metal. But I could also enjoy some very loud techno. Just for the sake of pleasurable sensations and an energy rush. I'm a little surprised nobody is speaking here about "vibrations".

Jonathan01
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 31.12.17 22:27

Music can set a mood, help me focus, or offer a good escape when I need such an escape. Music can relax or inspire, I may drive a bit faster or slower depending on my music selection for that trip but, feeding off of music, no. Beyond possibly improving my mood, regardless of my Thirst or need, I don't think music could ever actually sate or even lessen my need.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 04.06.22 15:51

I love to feed on music, breathe music in. If it's high frequency or has a certain energy it makes the hair stand on my arms and I feel invigorated.

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel 09.09.23 21:26

(Oh look at that, I'm alive!)

I don't know about feeding on music from a Vampiric standpoint - as I don't identify as such, - but I can say that specific songs, and especially a specific crowd's energy if I'm at a concert, will almost certainly be invigorating. I feel so much better after the fact and it tends to last a while. Though, that's a far different feeling than the music from something like Spotify. Which will be a much more "watered down" affect. If anything at all. Notably I am also an Audiophile with a deep love for live music so either way my experience would differ. Especially considering my vague identity. So take all that with a grain of salt.
Alexiel
Alexiel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 10.09.23 7:12

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."-The Kybalion.

The occult principle of vibration originates in Egyptian Hermetic philosophy, and underpins most magical systems. The idea stems from the cosmological model whereby the manifest world was created by a divine utterance of sound; it is this sound that both brings forth and sustains creation. The Hermetic Gnostics viewed this vibratory motion as polar; the higher the vibration, the closer to the divine, and vice-versa. However, the world of man and the world of the divine were inextricably intertwined via these vibrations, so influencing the vibration of one influence the other.

Early Greek, Egyptian, and Gnostic magical practices were based on the notion that this creative principle could be tapped through the power of voice; an idea echoed in many other magical cultures, including Norse rune-singing; Hebrew Kabbalah is modeled on a similar principle.

Every thought, emotion or mental state has its corresponding rate and mode of vibration. And by an effort of the will of the person, or of other persons, these mental states may be reproduced, just as a musical tone may be reproduced by causing an instrument to vibrate at a certain rate.

And, so we see that all forms of Matter manifest Vibration. The Universal Ether, which is postulated by science without its nature being understood clearly, is held by the Hermeticists to be but a higher manifestation of that which is erroneously called matter-that is to say, Matter at a higher degree of vibration.

This is How & Why live music energizes you, and why concerts with huge crowds create a certain 'vibe'.

AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down