Reflection of Zodiac

+2
Divine 277
Maxx
6 posters

Go down

Reflection of Zodiac Empty Reflection of Zodiac

Post by Maxx 12.03.16 11:45

This is an excellent way to present this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lTNosPJbVQ&feature=share
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Reflection of Zodiac Empty Re: Reflection of Zodiac

Post by Divine 277 23.03.16 1:54

Maxx wrote:This is an excellent way to present this.

http://www.astrotheme.fr/partenaires/carte.php?partenaire=9999&lang=en

Points up ^ the zodiac is within and with out, and is very much a part of our personality, except from that, they have actually proved cosmic radiation and magnetic pull, and to think that what actually affects something WAAAAAY bigger then us, ( our earth our moon our sun ext)  does not affect us, well lets just say I think thats kinda a stupid opinion, but off course all may off course belive what they want.

Except from that , Happy Easter. (a few of the easter goddess true time and culture) ------> Reflection of Zodiac 12049701_470773063125984_5057104965519968784_n
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.16 9:14

Divine, there are many here that see what you are doing outside of this forum.  You speak badly of this forum and then come here to display as if you are one of those that are part of it.  To my own personal view, I have blocked you on my face book and I just consider something is wrong with you mentally.  So with my statement here, you can speak anyway you like about me off line as I do not follow the mentally impaired group you run with.  Two faced individuals I do not associate myself with.  You are fooling no one here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nammu 23.03.16 12:42

The zodiac as an element in the personality of people is, in my opinion, a defeatist attitude. Human beings have the remarkable ability to take responsibility for their own personality and transmute themselves into something they would prefer to be. Attributing your own personality and emotions to anything predetermined is just limiting yourself.

That said, it can be useful to understand them. Interesting enough video.
Nammu
Nammu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.16 14:41

then I will need to ask you how in depth have your studies been into this topic? There was a particular reason the ancients put so much time and study into this element.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nammu 23.03.16 20:55

They have not been significant, so an alternate use for the zodiac is not something I'd deny. However, I'm only speaking against considering their effect on someone's personality as inexorable, like most uninitiated people do. Any other use of the Zodiac would be judged separately.

Nammu
Nammu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.03.16 6:44

I would suggest not taking the sun sign info one finds so common in the media today to make any judgement at all for this subject.  There is a much greater significance than one has been given today on the surface.  In fact, much of this has been hidden by the powers that try to cloud the minds of the population by the religious leaders of the times. If this was revealed it would destroy their credibility.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 24.03.16 11:17

Yep, petty Much totally bonkers.

Reflection of Zodiac 941093_1081953948493279_6431592127409798312_n
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.03.16 13:05

It is noted that you call everyone on this forum role players, Divine. we see all your input here is rather confused so I wonder if you are having a hard time separating reality from non reality?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.03.16 19:01

Divine, I cannot fathom why you are still here, commenting and trying to look like an interested, devoted member of the community. After all the previous shenanigans, your behavior now is highly confusing. If you do not like the messages presented here, if you think everyone who participates is a complete fruit loop, then you should perhaps leave. I hate to say it this way, as I do not generally like to feed drama or other petty issues, but it is perhaps better that your words and actions are exposed here. You have threatened other Asetianists and behaved in a highly unsavory manner. What are your goals here, if I might ask? Surely it is not to post long sections from Wikipedia or other sites in a cursory, would-be intelligent reply.

And if you are the leader of that "Academy of Ancient Knowledge" page on Facebook, I have to ask... what kind of ancient knowledge do you truly believe you are sharing? I do not even need to analyze your little page at great length... it is clear from your behavior and actions that ancient knowledge is the very last thing you possess. I find your attitude to be disgusting.

To the admins, I sincerely apologize if I have unnecessarily fed something that did not need to be fueled. However, I also despise dealing with two-faced individuals and have lost my patience with them.

To Maxx: This was a good topic to start, thank you for the extra research material.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.03.16 19:46

wow...thanks...but I was just role playing....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.03.16 19:59

Dang it, Maxx! Lol.
Roll Laugh
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.03.16 8:37

Divine 277: It's not easy to have 5 different accounts on Twitter, be banned once here in the Forum, speaking ill of us, and then still come here to show the smiling teeth. You are to be congratulated for being the dumbest cheap around internet. Clap
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 25.03.16 23:28

https://www.facebook.com/Trinityfoxy/videos/10153708098405168/

Jepp, Im the stupid one Very Happy but you know what, Every time i post here I get new followers, and Im guessing thats because: you are in fact the once, acting like asswholes,---> Just a stupid guess <--- Smile.

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.03.16 3:36

Sybil, feel free. Divine 277, is not welcome here.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.03.16 4:40

I wasn't going to comment in public as much of this has been discussed privately but I found that being open is always the best and fairest way to go. I still remember when Divine was banned in this forum and how she returned later, apologizing. I was one of the few who welcomed her back, appreciated her words and gave her a very honest second chance. She always had problems with language and self-expression but I was interested in her ideas. After all everyone can do a mistake, act stupid and then realize it and I thought she was being honest about it. It's really disappointing that she has now proven being another dishonest person. I'm somewhat familiar with the things she tells other people about us here and I'm actually surprised that she still participates when behind our backs she's rather insulting. I always try to be reasonable but people with a weak personality is really something that I just can't respect. It's kind of sad that with so many chances she hasn't used that time and knowledge to grow but instead drowns even more. If one thinks of all the nonsense that sometimes comes from her these days you see that it's exactly the same Divine that used to say crap years ago and got banned. No growth at all.

To Divine I leave an honest question although I'm unsure if she's willing to provide a reasonable reply, if we're all assholes and you keep saying that not only here but to others as well, why do you still wish to debate here? There must be a part of you that actually sees wisdom and value here, despite your insults. I can't understand that just like I can't understand why am I being called an asshole for no reason.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.03.16 9:35

If it means I speak out against fake, two-faced individuals with no sense of honor then yes, I am an "asswhole." I take great pride in being an "asswhole", because heck, we only have one life to live and I sure do enjoy telling people how it is.

Your ego, once again, shows itself. In a way, it is excellent that you are getting followers. It is doing nothing but drawing those people with a lack of a spine and decided personality together, so that the serious ones do not have to deal with them as much. If they are impressed by your colorless, childlike sharing of other sources, your lack of originality, then by all means, they should feel free to help you embrace your egotistical delusions.

Have fun with that.

(This message brought to you by an individual who just wants to expose lies, and nothing more.)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 10:28

Rhea Kaye, you did not mention the fact that the so-called followers are snagged by this con, Divine, taking off her clothes and posting semi-nude pics all over her 10 fake accounts proposing to spread ancient knowledge around.  lol.   Says much about the stupidity of her "followers", which By the way, we see some are signing up here on  the forum.  A rush of posting of nude pics must have been planned here....lol....but having seen the material all over the net, I believe the old bod is a little too chubby to acquire many followers of "knowledgeable quality" ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.03.16 11:03

Jonathan I will reply to you, as you seem to have a more grown up mind: I have never said this forum was full of role-players, actually I would have enjoyed that, as I do play both dungeons and dragons both 2.3 and 4.
And I must say that the 4 edition has a interesting setup when it comes to the spears... giggles, as they are kinda put up in a "cabalistic " way Wink. (<--- this is still kinda on subject Wink )

Now, I do NOT go back peoples backs, I clearly tell them what i think Smile, as I see NO reason NOT to.

I do however Know of a few trolls on this forum trying to fish me for information, for a while, Im not stupid.. lolz.. and I do not willingly give information to people that pretend to be interested in being my friend and not talk about them selfs at all Very Happy lolz..
I clearly Now know who sendt them Very Happy ( thanks Wink)

As for others on this forum, I do actually enjoy the discussion subjects , and some people I actually like very much on a personal level to. Others .. Not so much Very Happy

Now, as for asking for chances, NOOP not doing that.

I am however trying My best to keep on subject ( seemingly the only one), and If some people here are not capable Of differentiate between a topic of discussion, and their apparent personal problems with me, then I dont think Im the kid here Smile.

Sincerely Luna A.D

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 11:22

Nice cover job. You had two choices really...to not reply at all... or try to exit yourself from your past declarations all over the net. Therefore, being boxed in is a bitch sometimes.... I will say you demonstrate somewhat of a high road, but then again, as I said....not many choices open to choose.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.03.16 11:57

Divine, since you were replying directly to me, where was I fishing for information?

Also you must agree that calling people assholes isn’t a very good sign of maturity or knowledge. You mentioned that some of us are trolls but again you must agree that people insulting others are the actual definition of a troll?

You mentioned gaining new followers through participation in this forum, that’s a natural thing as this is probably the largest forum about vampirism on the internet. Everything we say here is bound to gain visibility. However let me tell you that followers mean nothing in the occult scene. Actually if you look at it with a mature mind, occultists with more followers are often the ones with less information and not taken seriously in the occult underground. High numbers is often a great way to detect commercial garbage. I can give you a few examples but I don't think that would be necessary.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 12:09

yes, Jonathan, I was raised in a troller stroller....My mommy would rock me to sleep every night... Sometimes she would use big rocks.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.03.16 12:29

Half-naked ladies, jesters, trolls in the dungeon... oh my god, this thread has been hijacked by the figurative circus. jocolor

Sorry about that, Maxx, I hope you do not mind the diversion of your relevant and interesting original topic. Lol. Razz
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 12:36

not an issue....my attention span only lasts for 30 seconds as I am lost in my piano roll playing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.03.16 3:44

Divine 277 wrote:I do however Know of a few trolls on this forum trying to fish me for information, for a while, Im not stupid.. lolz..  and I do not willingly give information to people that pretend to be interested in being my friend  and not talk about them selfs at all Very Happy lolz..
I clearly Now know who sendt them Very Happy ( thanks Wink)

It would be interesting saying who these people are, because you have no credibility to someone trust you or want information coming from you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down