Where I'm meant to be

+2
Jonathan
SeekerOfTheFlame
6 posters

Go down

Where I'm meant to be Empty Where I'm meant to be

Post by SeekerOfTheFlame 13.04.16 3:45

Hi, I've been lurking here for a long time now, and I've finally decided to start taking part in the conversation. I suppose this is the part where I tell you a little bit about myself and what brings me here.

I grew up in an extremely conservative Christian home, and believed in it fully until about the age of 17; at 17 I rejected the faith of my parents and began to seek for the truth myself. I've tried several things since then. Deism, Hinduism, the Baha'i Faith, Gnosticism, Judaism, various sects of Christianity, and more. While exploring the subject of psionic vampirism I came across this forum and found it to be the most useful resource on the subject. As I read through it, I kept coming across the names "Aset", "Asetians", "Luis Marques".

I started to read more, did a few google searches, found a link to the website of the Aset Ka in these forums, and eventually purchased a copy of the Asetian Bible. It was eye opening to say the least. I've read through it a couple times now, and I'm currently attempting to use what I'm learning in it in my occult studies. I'm going slow, since I still don't fully understand the teachings of the AB, but I feel like this is right.

The spirits I trust the most are telling me I NEED to learn these things. My matron Goddess and my spiritual mentor practically yelled at me when I expressed hesitation to speak to Aset, saying the it had to be done. I listened, and now... Speaking to Her is the most amazing thing. She's not like other entities I've worked with. Speaking to Her, I get the feeling of coming home. Is that normal? I don't know. But I believe it is right, and that I am where I am meant to be.

I'm still learning, still growing, still trying to figure out where this is going to lead me. But, in this moment - which is the only moment that matters - I am proud to say that I consider myself an Asetianist. Aset is home, I can feel that. And if the Asetians are Her children, then they more than deserve my loyalty and respect.

P.S. - Sorry if portions of this seem oddly written, rambling, or cut short. I'm writing this at 4:40 with about an hour of sleep keeping me going, so my mind is pretty much everywhere at the moment.

SeekerOfTheFlame
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-04-06

Back to top Go down

Where I'm meant to be Empty Re: Where I'm meant to be

Post by Jonathan 13.04.16 5:54

Welcome to the community. Mind if I ask your name?

Looking forward to your contributions and to read more about how you see and interpret the beautiful path of Aset.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekerOfTheFlame 13.04.16 6:38

Thanks for the welcome, and no, I do not mind. My name is Alexander.

SeekerOfTheFlame
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.16 7:18

Thanks for the information.  I know you were brought through all of the various groups you mentioned for a special reason.  Means you have a background on many things that exist in the world behind you.  I had the same experience.  I also grew up in Arkansas but left.  I know you will enjoy the things that are being revealed to you here and things that will open many ideas and concepts for you later on your path.  welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.04.16 7:24

Hello and welcome. I really enjoyed reading your post. Glad to see you here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.04.16 11:41

Welcome.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 22.04.16 21:56

Your devotion inspires! Thank you for that.

Welcome!
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down