Question about feeding

4 posters

Go down

Question about feeding Empty Question about feeding

Post by delan 11.10.16 23:21

Now, I'm new in the community, so clearly...I am no expert, and do have a question specifically about feeding. Not psychic, but actually consuming blood itself.

I've never consumed someone else's blood, though I've been asked "How do you know you're a vampire if you've never had someone's blood?"

I'm...not sure how to answer their question. I mentioned I have an intense craving, but they told me it's natural for people to crave blood, which, is true. Though, I can only describe my craving as more than human....

So, I wonder, did you know you were a vampire before your first feeding? Does your craving settle, and if so; for how long usually? How would you respond to someone who doubts your identity?

And, if you have any doubt in me, feel free to ask me any questions. Like I mentioned, I am new...I've only accepted this for a few months now.
delan
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-08-27

Back to top Go down

Question about feeding Empty Re: Question about feeding

Post by Jonathan 11.10.16 23:28

delan wrote:How would you respond to someone who doubts your identity?

That's the thing a vampire doesn't concern with the doubts of others. What others believe or doubt about your identity is irrelevant.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by delan 11.10.16 23:34

Jonathan wrote:
delan wrote:How would you respond to someone who doubts your identity?

That's the thing a vampire doesn't concern with the doubts of others. What others believe or doubt about your identity is irrelevant.

You are absolutely right. I suppose I wish I could explain in a way they could understand.
delan
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.10.16 6:59

Why? All anyone would understand is the story of Lester and his Vampire follies from the VCN community as they know nothing else about Vampires. They know nothing of the real Vampire to begin with.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by delan 13.10.16 3:43

Maxx wrote:Why?  All anyone would understand is the story of Lester and his Vampire follies from the VCN community as they know nothing else about Vampires.  They know nothing of the real Vampire to begin with.

You're right aswell...and it ends up, when the question was asked, some others in the forum weren't impressed with them doubting me too.

I'll get used to it in time
delan
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.10.16 13:51

What you're describing is a struggle with your own ego.
Accept that people will never understand some things. They don't need to know what you are. They don't need to understand.

When you are craving blood, this can be a psychological and/or physiological health problem. Craving blood doesn't make you a vampire. Realistically, there is a *comparable* craving for life force that they feel.
*I use the word comparable here loosely.

Center yourself and head inward for answers.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by delan 13.10.16 21:05

Heruset wrote:What you're describing is a struggle with your own ego.
Accept that people will never understand some things. They don't need to know what you are. They don't need to understand.

When you are craving blood, this can be a psychological and/or physiological health problem. Craving blood doesn't make you a vampire. Realistically, there is a *comparable* craving for life force that they feel.
*I use the word comparable here loosely.

Center yourself and head inward for answers.

Thank you, you are right. I will do so.
delan
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down