Healing others by feeding

4 posters

Go down

Healing others by feeding Empty Healing others by feeding

Post by Naoom 31.12.16 7:20

Health depends on the free,unobstructed flow of energy (orgone),while disease happens when the flow of that energy is hampered.Do you believe it is possible to cure disease by draining lifeforce?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Healing others by feeding Empty Re: Healing others by feeding

Post by Jonathan 31.12.16 7:27

It's not a cure for all types of diseases but in some cases the draining of energy does work as a method of healing. The Asetian Bible even has a chapter titled Vampires as Healers or something like that, which addresses precisely this concept.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 31.12.16 7:48

I had the same opinion Jonathan.I look forward reading the Asetian bible.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 16.05.17 2:51

Healing others by feeding in my opinion is possible because some diseases can be identified in the astral as slow moving, dead, stagnant energy which disallows the free flow of lifeforce. This energy can cause blockages and disallow the energy renewal of the persons energy in the energy system. In theory the cells contain energy and this energy can be obstructed by being in an enviroment of which the sources of electromagnetism such as TV, electric blanket and fluorecent lights in particular. As the local energy field of the Earth, or the energy field of a home is disturbed, so too does the orgone energy field of a person in that environment become disturbed.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeuo 05.01.18 19:30

Jonathan wrote:It's not a cure for all types of diseases but in some cases the draining of energy does work as a method of healing. The Asetian Bible even has a chapter titled Vampires as Healers or something like that, which addresses precisely this concept.

From an alchemical perspective, there's a benefit to healing by siphoning. It takes more effort to put good qi into a person than it is to take in the stagnant qi and purify it. But I agree, it's most certainly not a cure-all and one should seek medical attention for serious illnesses.
Desmeuo
Desmeuo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.01.18 15:53

I thought this was discussed already. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I already posted to a thread of this subject before. =/
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down