Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site

4 posters

Go down

Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site Empty Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site

Post by Lewella Spade 06.02.17 8:13

Greetings, everyone... I know this site usually deals with the Ancient Eygpt;I searched and searched most of my life for a some type of dogma. My aunt on my adopted mother's side gave me recently a meditation kit using the main deities of Hinduism. The mantras on calling or praying to these gods and goddess has just started me on a path of my ancestors who are from India. I am not trying to put down what this forum believes. I still will study this as well; I don't have a problem with any type of religion beliefs system. But my Ancestors are calling. I know this may cause chaos and I know that I may get critized about it. This needs to be me, now; I need inner peace comfort from my ancestors and this is my calling. I do start the Reiki training in the spring.
I hope this sparks a conversation of many beilefs that are out there. Namaste.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site Empty Re: Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site

Post by Nightshade 06.02.17 10:29

People here won't judge you because of your beliefs or religion. There are users around from different spiritual paths. Actually Asetians and Asetianists study many religions and spiritual systems, including Hinduism and Buddhism among stuff even older. That kind of open minded approach, seeking knowledge without limitations, is a very strong and characteristic influence of the Aset Ka.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site Empty Re: Hinduism: My ancestral calling, I know this is not usually mentionedon the site

Post by Jonathan 06.02.17 11:52

I agree with what Nightshade has stated and explained. We’re not here to criticize. Asetianism is not ruled by dogma. It’s limitless potential!

By the way Reiki is of Japanese origins with heavy Buddhist influences, it’s not related to Hinduism.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 06.02.17 13:17

Thank you for all kind words. Jonathan, I know Reiki orgins. I am a psychology major, I want to help people not only talkng to but I want to be able to heal with my hands.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 07.02.17 8:27

The Hindu religion is full of flavor and shares in the same truths as any path. The divine will guide you.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 07.02.17 9:53

Heruset wrote:The Hindu religion is full of flavor and shares in the same truths as any path. The divine will guide you.

Thank you, Heruset!
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down