What do you practice magick for and why?

+5
Divine 277
Naoom
Nightshade
Maxx
Heruset
9 posters

Go down

What do you practice magick for and why? Empty What do you practice magick for and why?

Post by Heruset 22.02.17 9:40

The question is pretty straightforward:

What do you use magick for?

Why?

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

What do you practice magick for and why? Empty Re: What do you practice magick for and why?

Post by Maxx 22.02.17 21:47

The answer for everyone is very simple and clear.

We all experience this dual universe structure.

This is where we live and breathe.

For every experience in existence, there is contrast.

I am here to experience every contrast I possibly can.

I need to experience all the characters of the play.

But the bottom line is that one either learns how to control the experiences oneself while here.....if not....someone else is going to be
in control.  That is the Law of this Universe.  Other Universes work under a different set of Laws.

Magic connects the bridge of contrasts with wonderful experiences instead of drab existence.

So.....Why Not?    Choose wisely. Because a correctly structured set of experiences will make constant return trips here again and again unnecessary.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What do you practice magick for and why? Empty Re: What do you practice magick for and why?

Post by Nightshade 23.02.17 4:40

To learn about the universe and to grow as an individual.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 23.02.17 6:04

I use magick for the same purpose with Maxx. By creating the best life you experience all possible prespectives. Once we have experienced all possible perpectives, we become the creator ourselves and orchestrate our own universes. We are parts of the source, all the characters of our own game.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 23.02.17 19:45

Wow Maxx

Deep

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.02.17 3:42

Maxx wrote:The answer for everyone is very simple and clear.

But the bottom line is that one either learns how to control the experiences oneself while here.....if not....someone else is going to be
in control.  That is the Law of this Universe.  Other Universes work under a different set of Laws.

Magic connects the bridge of contrasts with wonderful experiences instead of drab existence.

So.....Why Not?    Choose wisely. Because a correctly structured set of experiences will make constant return trips here again and again unnecessary.

Oh .. be sure that is happening over and over and over again ...

What do you practice magick for and why? 15442165_933835483415941_2807308376194912825_n

What do you practice magick for and why? 16730386_979734265492729_948579359455229804_n
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 27.02.17 7:13

Agreed Divine

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 07.03.17 4:21

I do magick because it's what I'm, I could try to explain a specific reason but it wouldn't make sense, as the reason beneath my magick keeps changing and evolving as I do.
I do magick because it's all I can do, once you open the doors of life and start seeing life at its fullest, you can't really close them again.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 11.04.17 10:04

You can dismiss my last response on this thread. That might have been my personal truth in the past but no longer is. I will just say that in my opinion what Maxx was saying is that he is here to experience the best life, which is something I seek to achieve also with the use of magick.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 03.05.17 20:50

I practice magick to live a life of intention. I practice because within those magic mirrors I find new experiences. I practice because I feel called to, and therein I have some of the most rewarding experiences.

And yet, I have a long, long way to go. But I admire those of you with the discipline who set the example for those of us looking to integrate more magic practices into our lives.

Not so much escapism from the mundane. Just seeking.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Dollar 14.06.17 17:43

Maxx wrote:The answer for everyone is very simple and clear.

Beautifully said and I fully subscribe.

I practice magick to enjoy myself, save people, generally help the universe and all of his/her creatures and energies. I lead armies with the Force. As myself, and as a huge whole. I am one. As are we all, brothers and sisters, and everyone in between or outside.
Sand Dollar
Sand Dollar
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 18.06.17 21:54

I"m still very much an amateur I suppose. I don't actively practice much, a majority of my experiences and "abilities" were passive, and involuntary. I say "were" because as I grow older, the instances become more infrequent, and in cases where I'm sleeping, much more difficult to tell apart from normal dreams.

I use energy manipulation and some varying forms of "magick" to protect myself, to feed/maintain my basic health, and to protect those I consider a part of my "inner circle".
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down