What is real magick?

+3
MysticLightShinethForth
Naoom
Aurora_AUS
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is real magick? Empty What is real magick?

Post by Aurora_AUS 29.11.19 18:20

I feel the desire to seek the truth, to learn and know more. I hope that this may be the place where I am able to do this, or maybe just be the start of the very long journey that leads me to my destiny.

I have so many questions of what I do not understand, in which the answers just lead to more questions, and at times it can be very overwhelming.

I don’t know if I am a vampire, and I’m probably not. The idea of vampires that we see in movies and TV shows has always intrigued me since I was a child. Maybe it’s the way that they are seen to be super fast, super strong, alluring, charismatic and of course immortal. Who wouldn’t want to live forever, right? Very Happy

I know this is how vampires are portrayed in fairytale fiction, and probably far from the truth of real life vampirism.

I have felt that deep down I am different in some unknown way, but if that is the actual case or just my ego wishing that I was special or more than human, I do not know. I do hope to find out either way.

I am taking a conscious choice to start my mystical journey with magick, and I want to see where that leads me but unfortunately for everyone who reads this post, it leaves me with a lot of questions that I feel will be seen as annoying for me to ask… I’m a bit nervous to make my first post! I haven’t been able to find clear, definitive answers to some of the questions I have and I wouldn’t have a clue where to start researching them. I also wonder how much info google is going to be able to really provide, surely the governments would some how hide the real good stuff from the public eye in an attempt to have more control of us.

But I hope some knowledgable members here will have patience with me and be able to help me understand more, and forgive my uneducated noobie questions!

So for me to begin…

Is magick being able to heal people from cancer and other disease? Is it being able to affect nature in the form of changing the weather or making flowers bloom? Is it being able make things appear or disappear out of thin air, or making objects fly across the room?

Maybe these are just silly misinterpretations of what magick is based on fiction, and if so then I’d like to know what is really is.

Does the use of magick come from a pure, positive, loving and happy place?
Or does it take you down a dark, evil, hostile and negative path?
Maybe it can do both, depending on your intentions?

Are their consequences to using magick? Are their rules?

Are you born with the gift of magick or can any human develop the ability to use it?

If you have read this far, thanks for sticking with me. I’ll leave it at this for now and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2019-11-25

Back to top Go down

What is real magick? Empty Re: What is real magick?

Post by Naoom 29.11.19 20:43

Welcome to the forum, Aurora Very Happy .  I really enjoyed reading your introduction and all of your questions are very good ones. Everyone here is open-minded and there is nothing wrong with asking questions and contemplating. First off, you are right to think that vampires are very different in reality than fiction, and Google probably isn't the best place for searching answers to those kinds of questions. A lot of the answers you might find online are misleading, wrong or outright fake but it is always good to explore other people's opinions and perspectives with an open mind.  I will try to share some insight into your questions in the order you asked them but I feel like the only way to validate for certain is to experience it for yourself, and see whether and which of the things you questioned are true. Having said that, I personally believe that Science and Spirituality are intertwined, and there have been a lot of studies proving a lot of those things you mentioned are completely possible and real. I think the most accurate answer is that with Magick it is possible to do those things, although a lot of those practices are very secretive and well-guarded by those who can actually harness those powers, so that comes in contrast to the varying claims made online by several people claiming that not only they can do those things, but that they are easier than they seem, which is untrue. I think this secrecy is easily justifiable. So, the degree in which those practices are successful, depends on the individual and how honest they are to their intentions approaching such, even if pieces of information about those practices are openly widely available to the general public nowadays. This way true Magick has managed to stay hidden in plain sight, and its potentially detrimental consequences almost always stem from a lack of respect towards it. Magick has no color, it can be used for any outcome and is often unpredictable, but terms such as 'black magick' could be useful for categorization. by rules I suppose you are referring to its limits, which again depends on the individual. Some people are more naturally inclined towards magick or even have certain abilities that come very easily, which in my opinion can be attributed to past lives, although anyone can learn and develop abilities like that with the right mindset. We are all spiritual beings. Concerning the vampire subject, I personally follow the teachings of the Asetian path and Culture, known as Asetianism. I feel like it approaches the topic in the most mature and truthful way, beyond any frailness of ego or the veil of material existance. In my view every other approach to Vampirism I have come across over the years seems to pale in comparison. A lot of people here follow Asetianism as well, although we are open to all paths and to everyone who is a truthful seeker, like you definitely seem to be Smile . To summarize, I will reference a quote by Luis Marques that seems to fit some of your questions.

"The deepest of powers are often the most subtle. Something that most fail to realize..."
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 29.11.19 23:40

Hey Naoom

Thanks so much for your reply!

I would agree that science and spirituality are intertwined. The things that may have been seen as miracles or magick many years ago, we are now able to explain with science. I'm sure the same can be said in future with the things that we can't explain with science now, yet.

I remember watching something on the news about this man called Charlie Goldsmith who claimed to be able to heal people from various afflictions like pain and disease, within a few seconds. He would close his eyes for a while and they would sort of flutter like he was blinking very fast, and then he was done. Give his name a google if you're interested in reading more, it was quite intriguing.

I can fully understand the secrecy of those who can harness powers. If i'm able to, i'd be keeping it a secret too for fear of being ridiculed, abducted for research purposes or assassinated lol

I would like to see if there are any powers or abilities that i am able harness though, but where does one even start? Where do you go for that kind of information? I'm glad there is a forum like this to ask these questions. Somewhere that everyone is like-minded and will take you seriously. If i were to ask my family or friends any of this they'd probably think i was a nut job!
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.11.19 11:15

Welcome to the forum!

Look within. Get a subtle feeling of energy through vibration. It's there. It's the life-force that runs and maintains your subtle body which maintains your physical body. Then when you've learnt how to manipulate energy you can do many different things with it. It's a backbone for developing further powers but that art is intricate and requires experiential learning through the basic steps to begin with. Meditation is very helpful to this end because it puts you in tune with the subtle reality of yourself by stilling the restless, material mind, and being able to look beyond that as well as to focus energy through a focused and concentrated mind. Be careful, or responsible, though. As Naoom said, it is a force that should be respected. It can mess you up quite deeply if you misuse or abuse it. Learn grounding practices first to keep a stable foundation. Also learn cycling, centering and various other techniques but grounding is very important.

In addition to that read books. There are many occult books out there but follow your intuition for what is best for you. There's also a lot of books that aren't helpful but only on the market for marketing, as it were. I don't know if I can recommend any specific book, sadly, but I could recommend the original Asetian Bible as it contains basic notions of energy work together with a great deal of material on vampirism seen from a much greater light than many other books on the subject are able to offer.

The path of occultism and magick is hard work in striving for evolution and growth. Keep an open mind, question everything and pursue inner wisdom to safely guide your path!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 0:15

Hi MysticLightShineForth,

Thank you so much for your reply! A lot of great advice.

I have a small amount of experience in energy work, I was attuned to level one Reiki last year. I use the reiki energy on myself and i'm able to feel the prickling/tingling sensation in my hands when i do. It's a tough sensation to try and describe.

I was opened up to the world of crystals, meditation, incense and energy healing a few years ago, so like my rank suggests, i am still very much a beginner.

The type of meditation i've done has been guided/visualisations mainly for sleep and relaxation purposes. I will usually try to empty my mind and focus on deep belly breathing to help me sleep most nights. From reading some other topics, i don't think this is the same as actual meditation though? What type of meditation and techniques would you suggest to help with what i am wanting to achieve? I don't know what it means to focus energy through a focused and concentrated mind. I also don't know how to learn grounding practices to keep a stable foundation, or what cycling and centering are  Crying or Very sad

I'm a little embarrassed to admit but i don't really understand what the "subtle body" or "subtle reality" is.. Would you please be able to explain this for me? In the meantime i will see what i can find on the internet about it too. I feel like such a noob..

In regards to being careful with energy and respecting it or it can mess you up, this kind of frightens me a bit if i'm honest.. I most definitely don't have bad intentions, but the possibility of making a mistake and paying for it dearly - is scary! And i guess it should be.. In order to create that healthy respect.
Are you able to elaborate more with examples of how it can be misused, and how you can be affected by doing so? I want to make sure that i fully understand and can comprehend what to stay well away from.

I have read through the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka website and find it definitely intriguing and want to know more, but again also frightened and makes me unsure when it talks of danger and power to poison the dishonest and blind. I just don't know how literal it's being with those things. Is it only for the really messed up people like rapists, murderers etc or anyone who's been dishonest before, or lost their temper and wanted to lash out? I guess i'm worried that if i'm deemed not good or pure enough for Asetian way, then something bad will happen to me. Or maybe i'm just overreacting and letting anxiety take over!
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.12.19 8:47

No problems. Let me try to answer this as best as I can. It's a rather long text of questions but that's good as you're honest and trying to learn. Just that it'll need me some bit of a concentrated mind myself, haha. Razz

It seems you've already got little bits of experience in energy work, then? It's a good first step which can be taken much further.

As for meditation and understanding the subtle reality of energy, I could recommend this video on YouTube ("Spiritual Reality Power Of Meditation (English)"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCjZEikUGs
I'd call its method a standard or formal type of meditation which has the potential of deeper meditation than mere visualizations. Visualizations are good and useful but they don't pull you into the depths of stillness and silence of real meditation. Visualizations can be very helpful in magickal workings, however. If it helps you you can still do it of course; one thing doesn't have to exclude the other.

Focusing energy through a focused and concentrated mind might not have been the best description, but what it means is simply that with a focused (and aided by concentration) mind, you will be able to attain better results with any form of energy work or magick since your mind won't be distracted by other things and your workings can be more precise and accurate. Mastery and control of mind and thoughts is important in magick since you're dealing with an often chaotic flow of energy, more or less, that must be stabilized, unleashed or used through the control of a steady mind but that might be when it goes into more higher degrees of magick, however I'd say it's still an important step of practical learning in every sense and at every level. That's also why grounding is important, to ground and stabilize the energies before and after any type of more involved energy work, since you wish to have a firm foothold within yourself and not drift off into the clouds too far and imbalanced as the energies might otherwise offset you. Grounding can be useful for any type of energy work though, but I'd say it's even more important when doing it more elaborately like a type of energy work ritual. Those are just my own opinions; you can check what others have to say as well, of course!

As for the practices of grounding and those other methods, they're very basic and elementary steps that can easily be found knowledge and information upon through either beginner's books on energy work or magick, or on websites, however it's important to learn from the right sources so discern properly by background checking, of course, to see whether they're reliable or not. Grounding is essentially the practice of grounding your overflowing energies to the earth or sometimes into a grounding crystal stone perhaps (I'm not an expert on those but there are a few). It strengthens your connection to the earth and grants you greater energetic stability inside and helps to balance your energy with the electro-magnetic field of the earth so you're strong, steady, stable and balanced in mind and energy. There are probably other different ways to ground yourself as well but this would be my best description for the moment, offering its quintessence, I hope.

No need to feel embarrassed either as we're all here to learn and sometimes we have to take a first step in any direction we wish to pursue so it's natural.

And, as for the misuse and abuse of energy, it would simply mean that you do your energy practice incorrectly, in an insensitive and uncareful manner which might lead to hazardous results if allowed to continue without proper rectification in practical terms. Just ensure to take slow and careful steps in learning and experiential practice so you have the basics set first, before attempting higher practices, I'd say - not to limit you but to grant you a safe foundation before moving on to the larger house building. It's always important to build the foundation first, something I wished I had known when I first started out... that ended up really badly but that was also over a long span of time so it's not like it happened directly over night. I knew I could manipulate energy and do so quite a lot but I had no knowledge of grounding, funnily enough, as well hardly any understanding of responsibility or the necessity of carefulness, and then it all blew up eventually. I was self-taught. But I also tried to experiment too much with higher senses, like telepathy albeit in a forced way and with clairvoyance, seeing things with the inner eye at a distance. Too much of that together with riskful and irresponsible experimentations with energy work and too little of grounding and responsible care. But I can tell you I was doing this in a very extreme way, so it's not like it'd happen to anyone who carefully and responsibly begins to try and practice energy work or any form of magick. Just use healthy caution or respect, as you say.

As for the Asetian way I'd say that it's mostly dangerous if your focus isn't placed on honor, truth and in a respectful way but there are also many other warnings posted in several of their published works.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 10:46

Wow. Thank you again for such an informative post!

I'm thinking that my reiki master wasn't a very good one.. She didn't teach us grounding techniques when i done the course. It was more just about the initiations, reiki practice and a bit of background history that i already knew most of, if not all from my own research..

It's very late here at the moment, or would you call it early? Almost 5 am, and has been a bit of a stressful day/night. One of my very loved fur babies (dog) was spayed a bit over a week ago, and while she's healing well from that, she has become pretty badly constipated which we found from x-rays that were done. Probably due to the strain of pooping hurting her muscles after surgery so she refrained from going, and is now pretty badly backed up.. I've been told that it's quite serious and will result in another procedure needing to be done if she can't pass it. I've been doing enemas, giving laxatives and on top of that she has a urine infection and is bleeding from the vulva, so antibiotics for that. Meanwhile newbie me has trying my best to give her some energy healing as i so badly want to be able to help her but i just can't quite feel it working, only for short moments here and there. Of course my mind struggles to shut up during the process too.. So before i try again i will be looking at the video you posted, researching the internet for grounding techniques and crystals to help me too, thank you so much for that.

I guess for being responsible with my practising, i should maybe try sticking to just one thing at a time? The last thing i want is to try and take on too much or things that are too far beyond my experience level, and then suffer for it.

With the Asetian books listed on the Aset Ka website, do you know if there is an order in how they are read? Like should the AB be read first? Or would you recommend i read something else first? The Book of Orion looks very appealing to me but i don't like doing things out of order. As i'm so new to this i also don't want to try reading things that i won't understand either.
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.19 11:38

Welcome to the forum. 
Just addressing one part of your posts, I would recommend the Asetian Bible and then the Book of Orion, but if you get an inkling to investigate a specific one first, follow your intuition. 
The AB is good at explaining about the subtle body and subtle reality. There are specific initiatory teachings in the Book of Orion which help those realities be understood more. 
The Violet Throne is excellent and contains every public work except for Kemet.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 12:18

Hi Rhea Kaye,

Thank you for your input! Maybe i should just get all of the books then? Wink
It makes it hard to decide which one first.

With my experience (or lack of) is there one that you feel would be best to start with for a beginner?

Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.12.19 13:35

I think the original Asetian Bible would be best to begin with but keep in mind that the Violet Throne contains both the Asetian Bible, although an augmented and updated version after 10 years since the release of the original one to the public, the same Book of Orion as you'd purchase separately and the same with Words in Silence, being identical to the one you'd otherwise purchase separately, as well. It would save you buying them independently. The only publically published work currently that is not in the Violet Throne is Kemet: The Year of Revelation. Although, I'd recommend the original Asetian Bible to begin with as it's more suit for beginners than the Violet Throne that is often said to be for far more advanced practitioners.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 16:23

Where did the magic comes from? 

Magic came with the universe itself. This simple answer has to be proven by the facts. The first fact What is magic?

What is real magick? 17

Magic is a hidden actions and sayings from the public, brought by the magician and manufactured in a logical order. 

To affect the action of something extraordinary, or that it affects the soul and mind of a person by doing or not doing something.

Or it compositions based on the science of astrology, the science of spirits, the science of materials, claimed by witches the ability to act beyond the nature of ordinary human.

Astrology: -It is a branch of the science of magic is based on the fact that in the case of the birth of any man can know by his astronomical map, mine can reach a prediction of many things related to the future of man or his fate. 

Astrology depends on as it is claimed: 

— There are planetary astronomical relations between the planets of the solar system and the celestial towers, and so, they can judge human astronomical cases and come to know or almost know the events of his future.

No dear reader am not gone away from the basis of the subject, and title, but here we say and conclude that astrology science depends on the stars and is used in magic. 

Magic in one of its branches uses magicians special divine power, they claim to help them to the success of magic .. !! 

But in all witches agree that stars and planets have the luck in the hidden relationships between magic and humanity. 

-In Hindi we find that the Indian gods are correlating for the
movements of planets and relationships of stars.

In ancient Zoroastrianism: — We find the same relationship between the science of a star and planet, and between magic and its practices.

-In ancient Egyptian civilization we find that the same link exists between the movements of the planets, the sun and the moon and the rest of the constellations.

-In Roman civilization we find the same thing: 

— Zeus symbol of Jupiter . And so.

-In Chinese civilization the same thing.

-The gods change around the world but the constant is the planets, and stars.

-From here we extract that is, magic is like water, atoms, light, and heat, it exists with the beginning of the creation of the universe and fit to implement it anywhere in the universe, even if outside the solar system by following the rules, and origins of magic science and applied to others and absorbed the temporal differences or planetary forms.

-The constellations are a large group of stars and stars are other solar groups are on the horizon of the planet's sky forms and mock lines linked between them. 

-To be a map of the twelve towers, which also linked to the months of the year. 

-So magic came with the beginning of the creation of the universe, and it is not a modern thing has created with man.

-Its basis was with the beginning of the creation, when the Lord commanded the creation of the universe, leaving it as a law that works both in secret and in public. 

-It is a natural readiness for human interaction with the universe.

-If magic was not an ancient law, it would not have been discovered by man, as the law of gravity.

- Because it simply depends on the movement of the constellations, and planets, which are of course as old as the universe itself.

-Magic is a kind of evil, good, and evil, just like fire and water.

- So where did the magic comes from?

-Magic came from the Creator himself, it is a law left by the Creator to be used or rejected by man.

-Demons used magic when I discovered it. 

- And humanity also used it when discovered it.

You are Who determines by what side you like to be.
x

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2019-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 17:05

@MysticLightShinethForth

Thanks for explaining further about the Violet Throne, it didn't sink in from Rhea's comment about it containing all books except for Kemet. I was running on very little sleep earlier lol

I think i will get the original AB and then i could get the Violet Throne afterwards. Is the original AB the same as the one on the Aset Ka website?
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 17:07

Hi Mahiya,

Thanks for your comment. I struggled to read it though.. But your input is appreciated
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 17:32

@Mahiya

I hope my reply didn't come across as rude, and if it does then i apologise. I will try reading your post again but sometimes some knowledgable writings just aren't able to sink in properly for certain individuals, which is what is happening here for me.
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 18:07

Hi Aurora_AUS,
I am the one who thank you and I hope that I have answered some of the questions that revolve in your mind .. I hope to understand why struggled to read?

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 18:15

I think the grammar, structure and wording is different to what i am used to reading but maybe there is just a language barrier between us Smile
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 19:10

I am new to writing in English, but I will try hard to improve my language over time.
Any sentence is write me in red and I will try hard to improve.

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 19:34

Conclusion It is magic is a force, and a full science is a set of equations, which enters the psychological space of the user of magic, through which the wishes are converted to, the science of stars and take a similar space from the illusion lines linking the forms of stars, and linked to the science of preparation to bring out the projection Supersensory, for security through the analysis of astral reality and turn it into a form of talismans, which thus express the view of the author.
Magic uses primitive knowledge that the universe is composed of four basic forces:
fire
Dirt
Water
The air
And the fire is against water and air-friendly.

And that water is therefore earth-friendly and an enemy of fire.

And that air is a friend of fire and an enemy of the dust and the average hostility to water.

And homogeneous with water as his girlfriend. And anti-fire and air.

We see this throw in normal life:
Example :-
The more the wind blows, the more fire = fire friend air.
Whenever the wind blows on the dirt, it creates strangling earth dirt = enmity between them because it forms a negative form of union.

Water and dirt turn into one unit, which is mud and blend together = good friend.

The dirt extinguishes the fire and the fire melts the dirt = negative relationship.

In the private life of each of us we drop the same thing:

Examples: -

Dirt Mood When dealing with a person who is in a mood of fire, there is a strong clash between them.

But a person of a primitive nature of the water if treated by its volatile nature and windows, it will find approval from the earthy person Viconan friendship.

A sharp-tempered fiery person who tends to control will be the person who is volatile and docile.

So ... I don't know if it will be easy from the first time or we will find it difficult to explain.

I love to tell you that ...
The Creator is only one person who is superior to all creatures, 
and all those who claim to be gods, are liars and simply to realize it,

if they are all true, who created the universe and all of them give us hypotheses and myths about how the universe was created?

Is the creation of the universe Amon Lord of ancient Egypt ?!
Or is it Lord Shiva and Krishna?
Or Zeus and his group?
Each civilization created its own gods to ensure its cultural and cultural control of its time and their gods quickly collapsed with the collapse of their civilizations.
Only the Great Creator remains the universal idol of all .

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 19:40

And you know this.......how????   

Or does it come from a printed book????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 20:04

I suggest you go and ask Feng Po Po instructions regarding how to listen to the wind correctly.  She does not write books.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.19 20:20

All of this reads strangely as if copied exactly from a book or other source.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 21:04

All of this reads strangely as if copied exactly from a book or other source.

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 21:05

Did I understand you well?
Do you mean me with your writings?

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 21:11

I think you could be safe in assuming that both of us are questioning your contributions in such fashion.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 21:28

I did not understand you well why doubt.
 that the forum is dedicated to the exchange of talk and everyone who provides information, with the utmost freedom?

I am not here to questioning people and I do not transfer books from any friend.

I have 1700 manuscripts in Arabic that speak of magic.
I have my contacts with the other world.
I'm just here as a new friend only.
My love for all

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next