Truly becoming frustrated at the increase of "Unstable" persons wandering into this forum.

+4
Nightshade
Leelahel
Jonathan
Tehom
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Truly becoming frustrated at the increase of "Unstable" persons wandering into this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Truly becoming frustrated at the increase of "Unstable" persons wandering into this forum.

Post by Sybil Mason 26.04.17 16:04

Jonathan wrote:
Nightshade wrote:What is discussed here frequently catches high scores in google searches and tracking, making it even worse. Keeping content here as solid as it is must be a neverending work I imagine.

While that is definitely true and I've been following Google searches for the discussions in this forum for a few years, something very strange happened recently. All the threads and topics I used to find from here while searching Google suddenly disappeared from inquiries. Even stranger is that the site is completely missing from Google and it says it doesn't exist at all. Almost feels like something tricky is going on behind the scenes to silence this community.

Nightshade wrote:That is really strange Jonathan. Only recently the search results were all over the place in most queries related to vampirism, now there are none. They're all invisible as if nothing exists. Something is going on...

Jonathan wrote:
Jessamine wrote:That is very strange. On Yahoo and Bing it is 1. result...

Exactly. Bing, Yahoo and other search engines display a lot of results from this forum, often as the first find among many subjects. Only Google is hiding it all. I sense another scam form those who seek to silence us all for long.

Thank you all who brought this to our attention. There was indeed something strange going on. Meanwhile we have contacted Google that has detected that all links to this community have been manually excluded from search results. That wasn't random.

Google has now removed this manual exclusion for us. The situation is being investigated and the results are now slowly reappearing once again in the search engine, surely to the dismay of some.

We will remain vigilant and so should you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Truly becoming frustrated at the increase of "Unstable" persons wandering into this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Truly becoming frustrated at the increase of "Unstable" persons wandering into this forum.

Post by Jonathan 26.04.17 18:35

You guys rock. Thanks for the heads up Sybil!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2