Divine mind

2 posters

Go down

Divine mind Empty Divine mind

Post by Lynskha 02.11.17 17:13

I would like to share something personal.

Meditation is something really intense, and can have different uses, different sensing, and results.
Some use for balance, others for projection, and many different things.

I like it, and I use it for different purposes too.

Some interesting things that happen, are some insights and projections.
Inner planes, and astral planes... Journeys, but there is one experience that sometimes happens and is quite beautiful and intense.

A moment where there is no body limit, no shape. You become just energy, and you are part of everything. And everything is just part of you. No separation, no time, no breathing, and yet chaos and movement.
Stillness, silence, darkness, and action, sound and light...A beautiful cosmic dance.

Today before this moment, something different happened. I was with eyes closed, contemplating the universe, but suddenly... I was the Universe, contemplating me. Staring at my eyes, contemplating...

We both observed each other, we both smiled.. we were then One.

And then it was, part of the Divine mind. A part that is never apart from it.

It was like the energy from this Divine mind was contemplating Itself, in this manifestation as a physical being, matter, life.

It is like the Divine mind, somehow, was experiencing Itself...

We manifest this as we live, as we are part of it.

We mirror it, reflecting...

"As above, so below..." and then "as below, so Above"...

We are Divine.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Divine mind Empty Re: Divine mind

Post by Maxx 02.11.17 18:33

Yes. Good report.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.11.17 6:28

You seem to have made contact and went beyond the 5th dimension area and beyond that.

My friend that is a medium has reported a similar circumstance and had a conversation with Source.

In my studies, I have found that many have been healed of various maladies when reaching that area that you describe.

Congrats with your success.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 03.11.17 9:51

Hello Maxx.

It is something very unique. Beautiful.

I had other experiences, sometimes similar, sometimes more intense, where actually not even a "conversation" happens. It is rare to happen, but it is very intense.
No words can describe, and if they could, then , the experience would not be real. For this I like the Tao words..."the Tao that can be explained is not the Tao."

I had some experiences while just contemplating the sea, and the stars... Again a moment that I was just... there, I was everything and everything was me.

Unfortunately, when the mind realizes the moment and try to think logically, the moment just disappears.

Em Hotep.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.17 12:01

my friend said she experienced the love of source and no words are there to describe it. It was overwhelming.  She said Source explained how that love can be distributed as she was given an illustration.  She became like a dandelion in the palm of Sources hand and then he blew it out like being lifted by the wind and blown all over the world.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 22.11.17 12:55

Very beautiful Maxx. I believe this kind of experience to be very enlightening.

When something can touch us, in a way to make us feel good, and Real, it is a Unique experience.

Not an easy one to be achieved, specially because life has a crazy routine for many of us, who have not the priviledge of being in a place where we could be dealing with Spiritual practices all the time, like monks, or people that dedicate their lives to this.

I understand it is said we can bring it to our routine, that we can meditate everywhere, we can be connected to the Source, and vibrate, but I also see how hard it is, when you are surrounded by tasks you have to do.

Unfortunatly it has been something that I am trying to deal with.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down