Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...

2 posters

Go down

Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...  Empty Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.02.18 23:41

I have recently, in gusts of wind, been elementally feeding, standing right in front of a rhododendron, but now, something that I did not notice prior to it, is that the side of the rhododendron on which I was standing and doing this is withering away as evidenced by its dead or dying leaves, whilst the other side seems to be in a healthy and good state in spite of it being snowy winter where I live. This could be due to the sun not shining on that side of the rhododendron but I am not certain because it might but I just thought this would be an interesting thing to share even though perhaps not as fun for the rhododendron... I had no intention of doing this though, but do you think it is just a coincidence, or could it be that the rhododendron in this snowy winter could not stand being fed on due to relative lack of other nourishment? Just an interesting note although I am a bit sorry for the rhododendron in retrospect... I think I did also do more things than feeding, such as projecting strong energy blasts with my hands due to overloaded powerful energy, so as to get an outlet for it, but this was a bit earlier as I use this place almost like a ritual place hence its frequency of practice in front of it. Hehe, hum...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...  Empty Re: Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.02.18 0:04

Now I took a look under close examination and it seems as if my senses deceived me, I went without glasses. Haha, excuse my prior post and nevermind about it, that or the bush suddenly changed after I wrote this, but this might just be a joke, haha... xD I do not see any reason why the rhododendron would have lost all its vigour anyways from me doing that. Would be quite strange, indeed. A lesson not to trust my physical eyes without glasses in its otherwise blurry vision, haha, and a lesson not to be fooled by my senses in general. I was almost sure though that I saw it being in a withering condition on that side of the rhododendron before, a bit strange... Sorry to draw attention here for nothing, whoever reads this. xD
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...  Empty Re: Elemental feeding and a withering rhododendron...

Post by A.Nightside 16.02.18 8:54

It is considered possible to effect other living things via feeding/drawing energy from it. I've heard claims of friends, lovers, significant others feeling woozy, or nearly passing out, I've heard of plants wilting, though never experienced it myself.

If you were feeding "in gusts of wind", I would indeed think it odd that this one plant would feel the effect, as you did not seem to have a direct target, except the wind. I'm not sure if energy in the wind is truly a thing, but indeed the wind can make people feel invigorated and spark some adrenaline. Energy or not, (though you already figured this out), I think you jumped the gun a bit. Plants can be finicky. I've seen house plants wilting one morning, then perk up within only an hour or so after being watered. Some believe they feel too. Perhaps that rhododendron was feeling sad that day, or didn't have enough water, or not enough sun. Or perhaps the wind blowing on it gave it the appearance of withering.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.02.18 15:10

Indeed, maybe it was sad because I had vampirically fed on it. But I forgot to mention I had fed on it more or less at the same time as the gust of wind or not long before or after. Or it was some time earlier, many days, but could have been amplified by this elemental feeding on the gust of wind, maybe touching slightly upon the rhododendron, as I might have simultaneously targetted it, or both at the same time. I felt as if I needed to feed that day in order to maintain my sanity, due to a significant lack of energy or some minor fault within the subtle system, I speculate, and it worked quite sufficiently to the effect of stabilization in mind. I am not saying this to go around and spreading thoughts that I am a vampire, although I am not fully certain on that part, as to what my actual nature is as I could just be a human but that matters very little to me as I am who I am, but that I needed certain extra attention by myself that day and has been recurrently the matter now and then. It actually worked as a psychological cure by metaphysical renewal. It is a beautiful art if used responsibly as it establishes communion with life, and may heal, renew and strengthen... not just its practitioner but also its donor or one who is being fed on if used properly, with steady control and clear sensing as I read in the Asetian Bible as it might take out stagnated energy and cause a renewal of healing - planting its seed - kind of in the way for that person to better circulate energy and more easily heal themselves consequentially, having taken out the stagnations, amongst other things, if I am not mistaken... So in my opinion vampirism is a dangerous subject if approached haphazardly, or without clear understanding of metaphysics. But it is also a potentially beautiful art if used responsibly and maturely. However, that is for those with the correct mind as a necessary precaution in dealing with not just vampirism but metaphysics in general; an evolved mindset and correct understanding. And also a rather significant degree of carefulness in experimentation is very important, to keep to a safe life line, and allow time for growth, time and inward practice of making efforts to ignite the flame to evolve so that higher understanding might be achieved, in due time... with patience and diligent effort in general, hard work... This is what I have had to learn the hard way.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 17:46

A gust of wind just rings more as ambient feeding to me, as in drawing from energies already in the air, not directly from a specific entity. Are clarifying that you did target the plant?

Feeding on it could have effected it as I understand via others' claims, as I mentioned, but I don't think feeding via the wind would have a direct or even substantial impact on the plant. If that makes sense.

Plenty of people take in extra energy from time to time. Some find it uplifting when they're feeling a bit run down, others find it recreational, some describe a high sort of sensation.

To me, Vampires (real/living ones at least, as opposed to myth/legend/fiction) are human, at least physically.

You are very right, regarding the potential mutual benefits of drawing energy.

I've enjoyed reading your post. (: I wish I had a better word than "enjoyment". I suppose you seem very heartfelt, and reading your response was heartwarming (I still don't feel like that's the most accurate term for what I"m feeling Razz)

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.02.18 3:55

Hehe, thank you. Very Happy But yes, I did target the plant at some occasion near in time to when I did the elemental feeding on the strong gust of wind. And yes, I know without targetting there is little effect on precisely the thing that you are not targetting, hehe. I think if you fed in a more general direction, by drawing in energy, it could affect many things within its range of focused will or vampiric drain, but that is not what I did when elementally feeding on the gust of wind as the rhododendron was outside of its range of targetting, or I do not precisely remember... hehe. But I think we have got this one solved in potential of the possibilities that might or might not be there.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 18.02.18 8:24

Yeah, me too ^_^
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down