The Evil Dead

2 posters

Go down

The Evil Dead Empty The Evil Dead

Post by NECROVAMP 19.05.18 16:49

Remember that scene from Evil Dead where the ghoul comes up from underneath the trap door in the basement.  Most definitely a scary moment.  I know the entity wasn't a vampire, but a main current throughout the entire film series features ghouls and various other entities chasing after humans to feed off of them in some manner.  Realizing that ghouls are not vampires, but completely different beings/entities altogether, it seems to be an interesting commonality that they would need to actually bite into other beings as part of there main agenda.  It may be just similarly related to how a lion goes after a gazelle.  Although, a ghoul seems to be more or less a spiritual entity, but quite possibly could manifest itself in physical form.  [An evil spirit or demon in folklore believed to plunder graves and feed on corpses, an undead or subhuman being, especially one that eats human flesh.] definition from the free dictionary in parenthesis.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

The Evil Dead Empty Re: The Evil Dead

Post by Niani 19.05.18 16:55

While I appreciate the Evil Dead reference as I am most definitely a fan...

What exactly are you trying to say?
Niani
Niani
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2017-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NECROVAMP 19.05.18 18:02

i'm trying to say forget about going too see SOLO, it's way past due and about time for an Evil Dead anthology weekend ! What a Face

Truthfully i am very intrigued as to the inherent nature of a ghoul, its origins, and what motivates them to participate in feeding off flesh.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down