Knights in White Satin

3 posters

Go down

Knights in White Satin Empty Knights in White Satin

Post by NECROVAMP 22.05.18 17:02

I'm pretty sure this song by The Moody Blues, from front to back, is a complete reference to vampires and vampirism. Either that or it could be a reference to the knights templar, which being crusaders to the so called holy land, but with an immense occult background. I'm pretty sure their whole divine purpose for traveling to these far off places was deeply rooted in occultism, secret missions and orders etc. For instance the search for the grail, etc. etc. I'm not trying to make any references to dan brown novels either, but come as it may he does talk about this sort of thing. I just think he's way off on his parallels with prophets and things of that nature. What i'm talking about is hardcore occultists, and secret occult groups traveling to the holy land, for artifacts, such as manuscripts, cuneiform tablets, sculpture, pottery, etc.etc. of significant importance. Many of which are coincidentally correlated with an involvement in blood and blood rites. Suspect
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Knights in White Satin Empty Re: Knights in White Satin

Post by AmirAlzzalam 22.05.18 18:55

Justin Hayward wrote and composed the song at age 19 in Swindon, England and titled the song after a girlfriend gave him a gift of satin bedsheets. The song itself was a tale of a yearning love from afar, a tale of unrequited love endured.
AmirAlzzalam
AmirAlzzalam
Banned

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.05.18 19:27

Thanks for some needed factual info. Smells much better.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NECROVAMP 22.05.18 21:18

AmirAlzzalam wrote:Justin Hayward wrote and composed the song at age 19 in Swindon, England and titled the song after a girlfriend gave him a gift of satin bedsheets. The song itself was a tale of a yearning love from afar, a tale of unrequited love endured.

Days of Future Past, is a progressive rock album recorded by The Moody Blues and the London Festival Orchestra conducted by Peter Knight. If you flip the album cover to where the artwork can be viewed with face in middle and upright, you'll notice in the top right hand corner is the form of a chalice, the top left corner is two knights on horseback galloping over a fresco/statue of the virgin mary and child, in the bottom left is another knight on horseback galloping towards a flying object, ( some believe the dome of the rock to be where first contact was made with higher powers, etc. ). in the middle is the face with one eye pronounced and illuminated showing the processions of the sun/moon. Interpretations on how it relates to their work are varied.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down