WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM

4 posters

Go down

WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM Empty WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM

Post by Iamcold 19.02.20 14:58

the postings of a user who prefer not to give his  name made me understand if is really good to give up sex .. and to control the snake inside you, it was a question that I try to find the answer from a very  long time ... thank you *vampirismforum * Tantra White Welcome to my life , hope you will guide my soul to the Eden !
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-02-14

Back to top Go down

WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM Empty Re: WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.02.20 15:26

What's the wider context behind this, if any, that you feel comfortable with sharing? You mention it was someone who posted here and that he did not wish to give his name, but if it was just a user here and those threads are open on the forum, I see no problem with simply referencing them. I say you should flesh this out a little bit because the topic doesn't say much.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM Empty Re: WHITE TANTRA *THANK YOU VAMPIRISM FORUM

Post by Iamcold 19.02.20 15:38

I prefer not to give his name , i forget the “I” ...it s my decision ...no offense !
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.02.20 10:18

Hmm... makes no sense. What are you trying to say? Please be more clear.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamcold 21.02.20 10:15

I think that each of us sees things in its own way, that's why we follow this forum to learn new things, but that does not mean that every secret has to be revealed ...
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.02.20 11:12

Dear gods, you sound like a troll of the highest order.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.02.20 11:20

Pointless to make a post and then not reference sources, even if they were threads on this forum which aren't secret, or not even elaborate upon the subject in your own words for creating a discussion of any worth or value where people might have something productive, in terms of that, like points of consideration, to latch onto. I'm just stating this as constructive criticism or negative feedback, not as a hateful response or needless criticism. One might, of course, inquire into the practice of "white tantra" as you describe, and I believe it's a very fruitful pursuit because those practices are indeed very expedient or useful for spiritual growth, heightening of the frequency of consciousness, personal transformation, internal development, etc. But if the post doesn't lead in any direction but merely states your own gratitude for it - which isn't bad at all, in and of itself, but just should be put into a greater context, in this situation, of having an underlay or background for potential learning, sharing of ideas or good discussion, given more information and because that's what threads are mostly there for, instead of close-ended and not telling much or bringing any relevence - then there's not much of a reason for discussion and so disables any possible flowing exchange of ideas for which the thread instead merely takes up certain unnecessary space and is redundant. We can make something other out of it, though, but for that you need to make more of a fleshed out response so there can at all be a sharing of knowledge, sources/references and/or perspectives. It's a good subject but it deserves a proper flow of ideas, healthy discussion and potential knowledge, if it's to be lifted in any flight to the sky of wisdom.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.02.20 12:41

my head is spinning.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.02.20 12:47

Mr. Long Sentence has returned.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamcold 24.02.20 19:24

just what I got the book yesterday .. and I let it breathe ... now I'm open
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum