Hello Vampirism Forum

4 posters

Go down

Hello Vampirism Forum Empty Hello Vampirism Forum

Post by Mike W 10.08.15 12:52

I'll come out and admit that I've always been fascinated by anything supernatural, especially vampires (I blame Lugosi). It's only been a few short years since I actually started taking the subject seriously other than trying to write the next bestseller, or blockbuster. I use to like  to think I was a believer, but I only believed in the parts I wanted to, and had to come to the realization that I was much more skeptical about everything than I thought (Not a fan of change, that brain of mine). I had to stop living by the fantasies my mind could conjure up, and actually make an effort to see if any of it could be legit. Now, two years later I'm trying to make that effort.

I can't promise how active I'll be, or how much I can bring to the table on the subjects this site is about (I've just started trying to get serious about practicing magick, and I actually just found out about the Aset Ka today), unless you want an essay on vampire folklore from around the world, 'cause that I can do all day. Vampire Bat
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Hello Vampirism Forum Empty Re: Hello Vampirism Forum

Post by Kalb 10.08.15 13:58

Welcome, Mike W.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.15 17:19

Welcome to the community. Take your time digging through all the information, it will probably take you a while to catch up.

You mentioned starting to practice magick. What occult traditions and practices are you exploring?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 10.08.15 21:08

I haven't done much in the way of actually doing anything yet, so maybe I used practice wrong, I'm still stuck on trying to stay focused long enough to reach trance/gnosis (I'm not sure I used this right). Also no such luck in the way of actually achieving it for the exception of small moments, then I realize  what I'm doing and I snap out of it. I've been pretty much reading up on anything I can find around the web; Chaos, and Thelema mostly, and recently I've seen the phrase vampire magick, so to be on the honest side of things, that does have a certain appeal to it (that may sound immature, but I do intend to take things seriously)
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 2:13

Also I'm starting to have a minor interest in numerology. I see too much of the same damn number and feel as if something is trying to be communicated, but I'm having a frustrating amount of trouble deciphering due to lack a lack of knowledge on the subject other than the numerous articles on angel numbers, which seems in my opinion, to be one big motivational speech designed like a horoscope, not a potential message from teachers of a higher plane.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.15 7:15

the common horoscope stuff is worthless as they are all done on just the sun sign alone without taking all the other planets into account. The real study of astrology is a worthwhile endeavor as this has been studied from the beginning of time. Numerology has a similar problem as you mention. Your sources of study have to be from a solid foundation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 11.08.15 8:28

Definitely agreed on that, any tips on where to start in astrology? I've read articles that speak indirectly of it but not much else.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down