Magickal Workings on an Experimentally Direct Level

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magickal Workings on an Experimentally Direct Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Magickal Workings on an Experimentally Direct Level

Post by Troublemaker 28.05.18 16:30

When I say this I mean honoring the body as it harmonizes (or should harmonize) with the mind and spirit. This threefold existence is important to honor. We can choose to adopt a more spiritual life path, connecting with the astral or even ethereal for the sake of magical working and growth but at the end of the day we all live here in a body. I see it as a path of balance. While it can be extremely hard to balance the physical/mundane with the spiritual, not doing so presents consequences, in my own view. Just a theory of mine here, but I feel that too much of one can even create disease and illness. In my own path, I've found that practices with energy work only deepened my appreciation of the physical. It is so transient and brief that I began to see it as special in its own way, a valuable experience not to be wasted. Earth is a great teacher, even as an inferior element to be overcome.

I definitely can't argue that changing the way of thinking changes one's life. It's a powerful tool to utilize, for sure.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Magickal Workings on an Experimentally Direct Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Magickal Workings on an Experimentally Direct Level

Post by Maxx 28.05.18 16:34

enjoyed the back and forth. I have to go and visit a section of the moon now to have a discussion with my new friends. Stay curious.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.05.18 20:43

Interesting thoughts. Although I believe it takes preparation and sufficient development and training to reach to the upper realms in a more stable way. "How to Know Higher Worlds" by Rudolf Steiner would be a good way to go, as well as other of his writings.

Indeed, I see Maxx's point, with soulmates and that unconditional love cannot exist in the 3-dimensional realm. Unconditional love I believe is of the 5th dimension. But all dimensions intersect, yet in some way we are mostly bound to this one. Maybe that is an interesting plate of food for thought, unless I am wrong.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.18 21:24

right.  And it is going away.  everything is moving to a higher realm.  the earth is cleansing itself.  those that cannot advance will be here when utter chaos takes place so they will have to move to a different realm or another universe where they can only be placed at the divisional point they vibrate to. That means physical death for those from the liberal area of Calif.

How are things in Sweden?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.05.18 22:32

I do not live in Sweden. My body lives in Sweden. But I am afar off in outer space, elsewhere. Heh heh heh...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 29.05.18 8:48

I agree with many things being said here. While attached to concepts of the 3d, many things cannot be achieved. However, reaching higher realms do require a lot of work, but even this hard work cannot stop it from trying.

There are so many things we try, we believe, we even deceive ourselves we are deceived by situations that may happen and create some kind of illusion.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 9:08

I take your meaning that unconditional love is impossible in the physical dimension. It implies directly that one cannot love unconditionally while incarnated. My point was that love is the manifestation of a higher force from higher realms of existence on the physical as one experiences ir while incarnated. That is why it is so powerful, because it is the essence of a force from a higher plane of existence and being.

To say that we are all one still seems like a flawed New Age statement. All are not one. Each person has the choice of individuality. Not everyone must be an element of a herd. We can be no better than the lowest person - this has its inherent value as a message to avoid deceitful self importance and harmful arrogance but it also tars everyone with the same brush. There are people who are able to be, as well as reach and grow much higher than the lowest person. For the sake of the discussion, these things are just very inconsistent especially when analyzed under an Asetianist viewpoint. Making absolute statements like this can be incredibly limiting.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 29.05.18 9:15

It implies directly that one cannot love unconditionally while incarnated.

In my opinion, this may be true. While incarnated we are under the influence of ego, of a plural of "beings", each one claiming to be the "I", the one in control of the mind, of the moment.

Essence cannot manifest completely, it cannot Be, it cannot Love unconditionally since it will be the sense of these little "egos" claiming that what he is doing and feeling Is Love.

I do not agree that these things are very "inconsistent", but it just my point of view.

While incarnated we are under the rules of this realm, this dimension. We are under the influence of what surrounds us and it reflects inside us since it takes a lot of effort to even realize how much we are influenced, it takes a hard work to open our eyes...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 9:38

One still cannot make broad statements about what everyone experiences. To say "no, no one can love unconditionally" while here is very egotistical in and of itself. Personally, I do not feel that it is my right to declare what billions of people can or can not experience.

To control the mind is a vast undertaking. One can talk about it but it is up to each person to actually put in that work. It is a long process.

Once again, and not even including my own walk in this, it is simply illogical to claim such bold absolutes. I still think there are many people capable of expressing unconditional love while in the physical. Being in the physical doesn't disqualify one from being able to truly express and honestly have those feelings. Be wary of painting every 7+ billion physical person with the same brush.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 9:48

I feel that Asetianism can even show us this. When there is that love for the path that does not change based on ego or expectations, that love making the initiate push ever harder for growth no matter what, its expression is but a statement of gratitude. Not recognition, not ego, nothing about "I" but simply gratitude and pure emotion for that signature violet message. It is not based in pretty words or deluded ideas of Asetians walking beside you but a simple, powerful wellspring of emotion that cannot be explained. I am only but proud to express my passion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 10:26

again.  you are not touching or realizing all aspects of what I stated.  I did say this was not to be taught over words and a forum.   You are also viewing everything from the 3D network which in itself will leave standing outside on the curb.

This one question will tell you that unconditional love does not exist in the 3D element.   Do you love everyone unconditionally that you are aware of here?  Even those that make you angry (myself included).  You talk about love and you give examples of those that you pull up in your mind with a human love element....that is exclusion.

You are illustrating the same thing you accused me of yesterday with making blanket statements without proving anything.  But I really do not care where you are with my statements as I know you are convinced your answers will cover over my statements....so this is only an exercise.

Also, much of the material from Aset is connected to the higher realm emotions.  Do not make the mistake of trying to combine it and turn every aspect of it into a physical piece of material.   Even you state that it affects you on a spiritual level.   That does not come from a physical piece of material....it is spiritual and that comes from a higher level.

Anyway.   This whole topic is much info.   I will leave you to do what you want to with it.   Maybe nothing and continue with the same mindset.  Anyway.....I will leave this as is.  I can feel the ire over the keys and I certainly am no longer interested in creating a back and forth that borders on anger. This is not my intention. Thanks for your time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 10:34

Maxx,
Maybe we are misunderstanding each other. I interpreted this as, love cannot be experienced in this plane. I do feel that it finds its home in a higher plane but my whole point is that it can be experienced while physically alive. That is why it can transform people.

I do not interpret their works solely from a physical perspective. Of course it has many layers to it. Not once have I said otherwise.

It is not about blanketing things with a "human love element" and I believe you greatly missed my point.

Anyway, good debate.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 10:48

I would like to add that there is a difference between anger and debate. Multiple times you have tried to shut me down by coming from a standpoint of being able to assert that I don't understand this or that. While also making very broad statements and trying to assert them as absolute truth. I enjoy your contributions around here but I also don't bend easily when the message doesn't resonate or when it comes from a perspective of dictating what I do or do not understand. Patronizing remarks are not productive.

Know that this is not to incite problems on my end but this forum has always tried to uphold a standard of not making such opinions to be passed off as absolute truth. My words are in the spirit of that.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.05.18 11:06

Ah, my interpretation of what Maxx said was that, unconditional love cannot exist in the 3-dimensional realm, because it is in the 5th dimension. Let me try to clarify by elaborating. It does not mean that you cannot experience or have unconditional when you are incarnated. It means that, touching upon unconditional love, your heart is touching upon the 5th dimension and then sending that out to the 3-dimensional realm, however that might refute my very own original wording on the matter. In essence, that means, unconditonal love is not of the 3-dimensional world, but from a higher dimension intersecting into it. So it does not come from the 3-dimensional realm, nor can it really in the direct sense, without the source in the 5th dimension unless I am mistaken on that point and it might be some other dimension. Does that make sense?

You walk incarnated here. It is a 3 or 4 dimensional world. If it was a 3 dimensional world though everything would stand still. The 4th dimension is movement or time, added upon the 3-dimensional world. Yet, as all dimensions intersect, you are able to manifest things of a higher nature into this realm, such as higher emotions, unconditional love. They do not themselves come from the 3-dimensional realm but are infused from higher realms and have their source and anchor therein whilst those dimensions intersect with our own and our very own chakras are gateways to those dimensions and we have many other bodies than merely the physical able to function at higher levels.

Really, the 3 or 4-dimensional world is not separate from all other realities but the other realities exist in the same space but in another wavelength farther out on the spectrum that we cannot see. So they are very well right here beside us, just that we do not have the developed senses necessarily to tune into it. However, the inhabitants on those planes might not be aware of us just as we are not aware of them because it is like different channels on a TV, where they all share the space but you tap into different frequencies to get the desired show on the television screen, or else it would be chaotic as if it were disturbance; different frequencies connecting to the same display and causing all inconsistent noise.

Hope this clears up confusion at least from my part, sorry if it seems a bit rough edged what I write.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 11:15

A mature and thoughtful reply. This was a good read and I agree with your view. This is what I was trying to say but I think you said it in a more eloquent way.
The work you mentioned seems interesting. I might have to track it down and give it a look.
Thanks.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 12:39

To Rhea Kay

Maxx wrote:I do not try to tell you how to think.  Believe nothing I post as you must find the reflection of it in you.  It is important that one find how to think for themselves and not have a mindset from reading something that another posts.   Find this for yourself and that is how knowledge will result from experiencing it firsthand.  

Many disagree with me.   I love it because that means you have to prove yourself right.....by proving me to be incorrect.  Do it.   You will grow by becoming involved.

I thought I posted that....... also the everything is one statement quantum physics......not from me. Maybe energy is a better word vibrating at a different rate.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 12:44

To Mystic Light

All thoughts ever thought exist in the 4th Dimension.

We (or some, not all) move in and out of the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Dimension and rotate until one can learn how to stay in the 5th and go higher. Staying in the 3rd all the time (physical) is a death sentence.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.05.18 20:48

Rhea Kaye, my pleasure.

Maxx, might be true, it is nonetheless an interesting thought.

(DISCLAIMER: All of these following paragraphs are my own points of view. Discern truth for yourself.)

However, on the point of "all is one", that might be an inaccurate statement. What if we said "all is oneness"? Oneness, not that all is one and clumpped up together in a homogenous mess as the word could roughly imply upon some interpretation, but underlying oneness; that all is supported by the same transcendental reality whereupon we are all supported to have our own microcosmic realities, individual and free of themselves, yet by the same underlying fabric or structure of reality, and that might be what oneness would imply more or less. Keep in mind that this transcendental reality is spiritual and has something to do with our inner awareness, or our innermost; our true Self ...

... It is like an ocean, wherein we are all bottles filled with water. The bottles signify that we are individuals, encapsulated within our egos. The water inside of the bottle signify our consciousness and notice, that it is the same water as the rest of the ocean is comprised of, meaning that our consciousness relates to the rest of the ocean, as being a larger consciousness and perhaps a collective sum thereof (of all our consciosuness) and yet is beyond that as being more mass than any of the bottles floating therein put together. (Look at the implications of this, although I could be somewhat wrong.) When you remove the cork, let's call the cork egocentricity, you let the water of your consciousness seep out and merge with the rest of the ocean of great cosmic consciousness as I would call it and you experience oneness at heart and everywhere, you are one with the birds that quitter in the trees, the trees themselves, rivers, mountains, forests, people, stars, universe, everything.

Keep in mind that all possibilities exist and anything you can imagine must be true somewhere or in some way, since you cannot imagine what does not and cannot exist, so even when you think about being one with other people that is actually a possibility, but perhaps not in the exact same way as you imagine it as many other things are imagined thereupon too.

Oneness is actually a very light-hearted experience, and you cannot be appalled or repelled by people in such an experience as you might think. It is realizing that the same life that exists within ourselves exist within everyone else and it is a very loving experience, regardless of what people they might be as they will also be uplifted by your loving and unifying presence out of such elevated state of consciousness. The great life of the universe, exists within each and everyone of us as a living spark. Such cannot appal or repel you however you will have sound judgement to discern situations for yourself if something is healthy or not. This might sound a bit like a dream land, or airy fairy but it is just my own description, that might not be fullest of accurate description. But you will have a kind of compassion over all as you will look beyond their apparent flaws and defects and towards something deeper within the heart - from the heart.

Now, you might have wondered about ego, perhaps, but let character and sound judgement replace ego and you are fine since ego should not be defended as that is a subtle mechanism of the same whereby it takes advantage of it just to reinforce its own egocentricity and hold upon the soul - the true Self - obscuring or eclipsing it. I can understand all perspectives where it says that ego is the protector of individuality and protection towards exploitation and manipulation when well balanced and educated, that might be true in some way, yet you must not underestimate the power of your soul that is beyond ego and can do many of these things itself in a perhaps different, more superior way ...

... But maybe we have not so clearly defined ego, and just base our assumptions upon an ill definition, really something more needs to be done regarding it. Definition of terms is needed to foster mutual understanding as we might have different perceptions of words and behind them, different definitions altogether. The definition of ego here would be sheer egocentricity, the darkness of encapsulating true light inside of its matrix-prison-shell, whereas if broken down - NOT in a way that cult leaders can take advantage of you, as you are saying, you might want to be careful with that, but breaking down ego is not something that happens over night as far as I am concerned - it releases that light out of captivity. It is really an issue of comprehending, understanding the defects of the ego to the bottom, and when all defects are vanquished through this procedure, the sum total thereof, namely the ego, must be subdued and conquered as a relatively pure mind, wherein the still waters of the lake the moon of your soul is clearly reflected as your true Self, so in contradistinction egocentricity obscures the latter with causing all ruffles and waves on the mind-lake's surface. Like the moon and sun, ego eclipses the soul, or true Self, from revelation.

To purify mind, or to vanquish the defects of the ego so as to tame it and make it subservient to you might be an important part of alchemy. I am not an expert on its direct science so I would not go into it too far but I could recount only from my own experience. Really it releases light, in a sense, perhaps metaphorically as it might just be energy according to some traditions such as the modern Gnostics of the movement from Sameal Aun Weor where it is referred to more specifically as sexual energy and utilized in such process for transmutation unto creation of solar bodies, higher vehicles of immortality but it is really a profound science I have yet to look into, in his writings. Alchemy is really a beautiful, great thing of self-transformation, now talking about spiritual alchemy of course.

This is just my understanding overall, all what I have written in this post, so you are more than free to contradict me upon anything I have written herein as I do not want to pose myself as an absolute authority as that would be dangerous.

I could go on writing for all morning, as that stimulates my thinking and is very delightful. Thought is a great thing, in rightful application. But I will cut it short here.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 21:04

within the last hour, I just commented on Samael Aun Weor stating that I was in agreement with many things in his writings or teachings except the combination that higher consciousness elevated must be combined with Sexual transmutation.  Each level has a different requirement to connect to a sexual level that is different.  Even higher levels have no need for sexual connection based on creation.  So in my view, it does not even enter the picture of elevated consciousness.  But all of my views are only my view from my own experiences.  You might have another, obviously.

Someone else had asked me about SAW so it appears Sammy is making a comeback of sorts.  lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.05.18 21:08

No, I might agree, I actually have a hard time understanding that notion myself, but thought it worthy enough to take up as reference to what I have read, in association to the context I was writing in.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 21:28

Particle Waves of light.........all is one.     This enables healing to take place because of the fact that all is one.  Just this afternoon I had confirmation of a healing on eyes done thousands of miles away and someone never met physically.  Very great improvement which took place almost instantly but not completely...having more time to complete to 100 percent.   I have no doubt that all is one.  And that other person would agree with me without even asking.

But as one would say, that is no proof because I said so. No confirmation except for my statement means nothing. lol. Except to the person that sees much, much better.

In defense of the unnamed person, I must say I agree somewhat. Reason, If some new person on the forum here makes a statement that they used their mind to travel to the pyramid and investigate it or went on an astral trip to view it, I would hesitate to accept it as fact. But if someone such as Victor said that.....which he has.....I would believe it. So it all depends on the source and the degree of trust. But I tend to think that everything is connected by being one source and that is how astral travel takes place or healing takes place......of course....only from my view...... Twisted Evil
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.05.18 10:12

about the soul mate business. I checked on this topic last night and am told it can be one that shows up as very good friends, which is how the majority think of this as being. But I was also told that that the soul mate can show up in your life as an enemy. Can be either case depending on the goal designed before entering the physical. But in my own personal opinion, one that you have no major or minor problems with does not offer any growth dealing with this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2