+2
Maxx
NECROVAMP
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood Thirst Empty Blood Thirst

Post by NECROVAMP 29.05.18 14:05

Been cooking the chicken close to raw these days and it is phenomenal. Well not totally raw, as that would risk salmonella poisoning and such, but i've been doing it along the lines of how you would prepare a steak, say medium rare. It tastes great, even with little seasoning. My outlook on rare and raw foods is pretty much the same as it has always been, that it is much tastier this way, and essentially more nutritious. Now i am beginning to prepare it this way more often. I become entranced in a carnal state of delight while eating meals this way and look forward to trying more exotic types of foods prepared in the same manner, such as ostrich, lamb, goose, and snake. It now just dawned on me, a vivid recollection of when i was young of my grandfather eating calf brains, eyes, and the various organs that exist within a veal calfs skull. I can remember it being seemingly quite repulsive, but was told that it is quite indeed a delicacy.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Blood Thirst Empty Re: Blood Thirst

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 15:11

and I had oatmeal
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.05.18 18:42

You're endangering yourself.
I've only had undercooked chicken by mistake. I agree, it tastes better, but I would not recommend intentionally undercooking your food unless you know exactly where it came from and what's in it.

It's a pretty fair bet that you have some sort of parasite now, or will soon. Hope it does not turn deadly.

I also recommend research. Some foods are safe raw, or undercooked. Other foods can be rendered safe with some sort of preperation. I wouldn't be surprised if there's precautions and methods one could use to prevent and treat potential parasite and other pathological threat in the digestive tract by preparing one's body in some way. But I'm personally not versed in such things and I'm sure they're not fool proof. Research, research and more research. Be safe with your rebellious choices, not stupid.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.05.18 18:45

As a side note, my neighbor and family friend had his brain eaten by parasites. It was untreatable, gave him rage issues and slowly killed him. I don't recall which kind, but it's just a reminder that parasite threats, are no joke.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 19:32

I was debating on whether or not this is even worth my attention to reply to.

But unfortunately, because of the riffraff that frequently likes to roost here, a lot of people with intelligence have retreated.

In place of people with wisdom and maturity have sprung childish trolls. I almost hope he is merely a troll, because it would be sad if he seriously thinks this material contributes anything of worth.

He was given a chance upon his entry here to settle down and try to learn something but I can see that the chance was wasted.  I have lost my patience with these kinds of people.

If you keep up with your trolling, you won't last here. It's just a friendly warning.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 20:17

he has confused this site with the VCN. That is where he needs to frequent. I held off commenting but he has shown no worth.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 20:31

I am surprised he hasn't come back with a retort sooner. Perhaps he is stuck on the toilet after all of his raw chicken.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by NECROVAMP 29.05.18 23:50

Maxx wrote:and I had oatmeal

Nice choice.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by NECROVAMP 30.05.18 0:09

A.Nightside wrote:You're endangering yourself.
I've only had undercooked chicken by mistake. I agree, it tastes better, but I would not recommend intentionally undercooking your food unless you know exactly where it came from and what's in it.

It's a pretty fair bet that you have some sort of parasite now, or will soon. Hope it does not turn deadly.

I also recommend research. Some foods are safe raw, or undercooked. Other foods can be rendered safe with some sort of preperation. I wouldn't be surprised if there's precautions and methods one could use to prevent and treat potential parasite and other pathological threat in the digestive tract by preparing one's body in some way. But I'm personally not versed in such things and I'm sure they're not fool proof. Research, research and more research. Be safe with your rebellious choices, not stupid.

I'm keeping it safe, trust me.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.05.18 7:09

hahahaha. You would be one of the last humans I would trust.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.06.18 10:46

NECROVAMP wrote:
A.Nightside wrote:You're endangering yourself.

I'm keeping it safe, trust me.

I hope you're safe. But then, it honestly wouldn't effect my life. It's for your sake, not mine. Doesn't matter if I trust you or not.

..and Maxx, please stop trying to send these people to the VC ): I'd have to deal with them there too. No thanks. Unless I get lucky and someone else (preferably intelligent) gets to deal with it, but that's still not very nice.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.06.18 13:03

lol. then you are a glutton for punishment.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.06.18 13:06

I am not an intelligent community empath. NICE.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.06.18 6:29

Not intentionally, but if they continue to be sent that way, results won't be much different. Either they'll learn or they won't.

I was not trying to say you are not intelligent, just hope that if they find their way to the VC, that they end up being educated by someone intelligent, as you know there are all sorts in the VC.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.06.18 6:31

Oo, and more related to the thread.
Necro, it's also important to understand that the juices you find in grocery store meat, generally isn't blood, at least not wholly blood. The amount of actual blood found in such meats is negligible at best. It sounds more like your bloodlust is psychosomatic, or perhaps an addiction of sorts, rather than a true need, especially if raw or rare meats satiates your "hunger".
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.06.18 10:07

the problem with all of this is that 90% of all these people coming in are in no conversation about Aset or ancient Egypt which is where the education needs to be.

All this crap about blood drinking and am I a vampire or I am a vampire is ALL VCN crap. This is not the place to have that coming in to try and educate. You spend all your time babysitting and then there is no learned discourse available for that kind of delusional fairy tales.

There may be some intelligent people on that VCN but it does not say much for them as they waste their time when they could be doing something worthwhile.

Ancient Egypt studies would benefit much greater return on investment.

And that is why I am not a Nice guy. I have been dealing with the above crap for years here and am sick of it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.06.18 10:10

And those that could really post here and lend education do not even come here anymore because of the delusional posting that has taken the majority of topics.
they see it as a waste of their time and there is no education for the dumb assess.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.06.18 15:54

To be honest I think we have all given this post far more attention than it deserves.

He has shown that he is not too interested in really being educated or taught in anything, given the rudeness.

But while Maxx was pretty blunt and to the point, it also was accurate and needed to be said.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 05.06.18 8:25

My understanding of this forum has always been, that while the focus and preferred discussion centers around Asetianism, this forum is open to discussion about vampires.

I may be misunderstanding, but it sounds to me like you're suggesting that any conversation that does not include the Aset Ka in some form or fashion, fails to be educational and is simply crap? ... Which seems opposite to what the forum description says, and what many previous threads have displayed.

I apologize that my education is slow going, and that I can only speak on what I know. I can not be Aset Ka-centric or obsessed. I can't educate in-depth on the Aset Ka and Vampirism from an occult perspective, but I wish to participate, and if "babysitting" is what you want to call it then that's fine with me. The result is the same, in my experience, regardless.

Perhaps rather than complaining, as a regular, you could educate in the fashion you find more suitable? Rather than turning people away or referring everyone to a book which is too expensive for many people. Actual, Genuine education would be great instead of "you don't belong here" or "go look over there". That's all I"m trying to do.

..and regardless of your reasons, I agree, the forum is relatively dead. I wish it weren't so, but these mindless, ignorant children are all the activity I really see 90% of the time. Should we just ignore them and let them have their way in the forum?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.06.18 10:28

A. Nightside,

In your time here, your posts have always been mature and respectful. I personally do not mind seeing a variety of topics, ones that do not necessarily involve Asetianism. What I meant on my end is that I can usually tell when someone comes in just looking to get attention. Not all newcomers do that, of course, and the ones that genuinely are open to learning deserve to at least not be flamed immediately, and perhaps to be guided but in this case it gave me a different vibe. Other members used to try to educate and help these people but lost their patience a long time ago.

A lot of people refer others to the Aset Ka's public teachings because it is seen as the best source on vampiric knowledge by many here. But, other works and topics can be great for learning, too, and are more affordable if someone just isn't interested in Asetianism.

There is no need to apologize for your education. People just became impatient with those who show little inclination to be serious and respectful, with the maturity necessary to delve into serious subjects. The issue isn't with you, but the trolling of others. This is just my own take on it, anyway.

There's a clear pattern with these things that has been observed over time...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.06.18 12:13

A.Nightside wrote:My understanding of this forum has always been, that while the focus and preferred discussion centers around Asetianism, this forum is open to discussion about vampires.

I may be misunderstanding, but it sounds to me like you're suggesting that any conversation that does not include the Aset Ka in some form or fashion, fails to be educational and is simply crap? ... Which seems opposite to what the forum description says, and what many previous threads have displayed.

I don’t think you’re misunderstanding as this forum is indeed about vampirism. The forum isn’t just about Asetian-centric teachings. Anything vampiric is welcome, as long as maturity is kept. Actually the admins are even unaffiliated with the Aset Ka. So I believe other points of view are welcome, except delusion and nonsense of course.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 05.06.18 15:19

I agree, Rhea. It's usually pretty obvious who is serious and who isn't. I suppose it's a level of naivety that has me usually treating them all the same, regardless.

Thank you for your thoughts, Jonathan.

I've had all day to think about it and I want to apologize to Maxx. I should have responded in the way that I did. For once, if the only time, you rubbed me the wrong way with what came off as frustration, but I shouldn't have let that get the better of me. I understand your frustration, and I agree, my lack of education and reference to Aset Ka teachings, certainly must not be of much help, if any, for those seeking to learn (and teach) such things. I don't mean to disrespect, I don't mean to be in the way. I understand where you're coming from, and of course in different words, I agree.

I was trying to be funny (tongue in cheek?), I suppose. Regarding sending narrow minded trolls and the like to the Vampire Community, referencing the chance that I'd have to deal with them in my corner there as well as here. I suppose I'm not very good at funny.

My only intention is to educate against the delusion. I recognize that the angle from which I teach and hail from, is not ideal by your, and others' standards. I also may get caught up sometimes with feeding the trolls. It's entertainment, with the subtle hope that I can open their eyes just a little while engaging them. Eventually they get bored and move on, or become so extreme they are forced away by moderators/admin. That's just my process, though clearly not the best one.

Anyway, I apologize for my reaction, and for my faults. Whether or not they are sent there, I'm sure the trolls will find their way to any corner of the Vampire Community, including my own, whether I want them to or not. With a word such a "vampire" in this forum and in The Community, we will always draw in a variety of types.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 05.06.18 15:20

*I should not have responded in the way that I did.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.06.18 17:02

A. Nightside.    I just now opened this up to read your comments and you had no reason to apologize to me.  You are fine with me.  Noone ever owes me an apology. I am not like most.  I am a hot head and I shoot first and only ask questions after the funeral.   But.....I put the fun in funeral. I can celebrate with my enemies cause only I know what the hell is running through my thought pattern at any given time. I come from a different part of the pyramid.

Jonathan always explains situations great but in this case, his comments above really HAVE to be clarified to take care of this situation.   Jonathan needs to clarify the word vampire and what that means from the view of the Asetians.....because the actual problem stems from the fact that all the trolls see the word vampire....so they think what they think is vampire is the same as what the Asetians term as a vampire.  None come in here and read the page you posted earlier from the commentary.  

This is the issue that drives me crazy in this forum...No one reads anything anymore and all that is seen is the flashing red light word   VAMPIRE. Jonathan needs to make that perfectly clear and down to the most simple terms for the trolls to read and assimilate. that means the trolls would have "assembly required" before they could run loose and free within the forum without being challenged. And being challenged most of the time creates friction.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.06.18 17:56

Maxx you are correct when you mention that many just see the word vampire and then come to the wrong conclusions, mostly drawn from fiction or the nonsense that people like Father Sebastiaan promote. In that sense, the word vampire tends to draw in a lot of crazies and delusional people, which is important to point out. In fact Asetian teachings and practices are even dangerous to that sort of people because they lack the self-knowledge and mental stability to handle the storm that it brings. The maturity required is on a whole different level so I understand what you’re saying.

A.Nightside also let me point out that you may be confusing something about what Maxx keeps saying to the trolls, as he is not telling for them to go to the VC, because by vampire community that can mean many things and there’s no single definition or single gathering place, what I read him telling often is pointing them to the VCN, as in Vampire Community News group on Facebook from Merticus, which is often soaked in those types of personalities and where drama is welcomed and sometimes even promoted. I suppose he could as easily point them to places like the Strigoi Vii kids, Sabretooth or Scientology. lol I don’t think he means VC but specific locations known in the community as gathering halos for ignorance instead of wisdom seekers, at least that's how I often see him mentioning VCN.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next