+4
Troublemaker
Lightseeker
Maxx
Rael
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The temptation of blood. Empty The temptation of blood.

Post by Rael 16.03.19 2:45

Blood is the most primitive and direct symbol of life.
It flows through blood vessels, and pentium life  is the most primitive wildness and essence.
Animals, even the most common kitten or puppy, as long as smell the blood, it will reveal excitement, a greedy look comes. Blood is the most primitive and direct symbol of life. It flows through blood vessels, and pentium life  is the most primitive wildness and essence.

Animals, even the most common kitten or puppy, as long as smell the blood, it will reveal excitement, a greedy look comes. After all, animals are not like human beings, they have control from spirituality and reason.
The biggest difference between man and animal is that man has human nature, but man also has the nature of beast, but the nature of this beast is suppressed by human light.

From this point of view, the vampire is a demon without humanity, a bloodthirsty beast.
Although they have some super a priori feelings that humans don’t have (beyond experience, innate perception), have extraordinary ability, but as long as smell the blood, it will be like a beast, immediately excited, can not suppress the desire to suck blood.
Blood, for them, there is great temptation.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

The temptation of blood. Empty Re: The temptation of blood.

Post by Maxx 16.03.19 7:46

A bunch of baloney you copied.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.03.19 9:00

What you have states probably only replies to feral vampires that have not learned to control their urges.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.03.19 12:45

and that statement gives credibility to every delusional nut case that comes down the road and tries to enter here as presenting themselves as a real vampire.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 19.03.19 1:35

Rael wrote:From this point of view, the vampire is a demon without humanity, a bloodthirsty beast.

While I understand your concerns, Maxx, this statement does apply to the "traditional" concept of the vampire and also to a fair amount of vampiric activity today (e.g. the Highgate Vampire).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 6:49

-sigh-
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 7:08

and I roll my eyes.......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 7:37

I've had a question burning in my mind.
How good are your internal Watcher secrets, really, if you believe immortal, undead and never dying bodies are shambling around carrying secrets of everlasting life?? Have you ever read or studied about Biology? I know it isn't as glamorous as secret societies and vampires but it might do some good.
I am not intentionally being rude, but.... really?
Lol.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 7:39

Also, the idea of any actual vampire (that name is beginning to smell badly and lose its relevance I should add) being unable to control his/herself and lacking refinement is a stale misconception that needs to be staked through the heart and unceremoniously buried.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.03.19 7:48

This. I Agree lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 7:58

And I am never rude!!!!

But I find my info in many cases conflicts with what you state you have access to with the watcher group.  There is so much of a difference it leaves doubts on any answer you are putting out.  Just about any topic, you are involved with, the answer can be found on the open search engine with a little time and effort to anyone.  I am begging to question how credible your position really is with any "watcher" group. ?  Also, if that is all the "factual" info the "Watcher" group has, then there is no real foundation to that group and same would apply to you.

It is beginning to appear that your status in some "Watcher" group could parallel membership in the VCN out there in the ether and trying to give credibility to that which has no credibility.

I believe you need to pick up the effort a bit to convince all of us here, otherwise, you will only be the go-to person representing more of the fake, delusional crowd that wanders down the path.  If that is the case, you really have no status in presenting yourself as a representative of a group that Victor confirms.   Actually, Victor is the only reason I even considered you as being real.  I will give you credit in that some things you write accounts in an educated manner but that may be from a background of being an actual student.  The verdict is still out on you, Lightseeker.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 8:11

Well... if these are the "secrets" the Watchers group has gathered then I feel almost bad for them given how much time they've wasted and how deeply they fell down the pit of Hollywood fantasy. Fortunately, I don't think this is really Watcher info at all.
Gotta call it as I see it. You can't study the secrets of Orders with higher power like the AK and ROS while still being blinded by religious dogma or the shiny stories of Hollywood and the dreaming human minds that fuel it.
And it does really seem like most of this info was pieced together with the help of internet searching.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 8:18

Maybe a better name for the "Watchers" would be the "Searchers".
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.03.19 8:23

It was indeed interesting when he first joined the forum, but later on claims about physically immortal vampires and other things as mentioned above by other members it seems to go a bit too far off the mark, however we will see how he responds to that.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 8:30

A math problem plays itself out in my head.
If I have one pair of fangs and someone gives me three more pairs, how many pairs of fangs do I now have? jocolor

In other words, one and three are not adding up to four here. A secretive society of occultists and researchers has withdrawn much of its presence from online locations and engages in extremely high level investigation, enough to actually get claws into some highly coveted information that is not easy at all to obtain even by experienced scholars, yet one of their members is apparently given clearance to go into a public board and represent them alongside silly myth about stereotypical demonic monsters that never leave their own physical bodies.

Throw out all four (or 5, or 8.5) pairs of fangs and learn a little about the Initiation of Orion, is my advice. And maybe searchers is a better term.

I was trying to give you a chance but I just can't believe any of this.

Maybe you're a nice guy, I don't know you and it isn't personal but... c'mon, man! Don't you think there is enough of this floating around? We need to start adding potpourri instead of bullshit. It is better for the ambience.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 8:32

Let the hammer of doom fall upon you, Lightseeker, and squish you into something that makes sense.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 9:28

and may your mother be childless......

see, I am not rude...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.03.19 10:09

That's taking it a bit too far... Maxx. He never came with rude or hostile intentions, as far as I am concerned.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 10:27

if you cannot see that is joking you have no insight on anything.

My decisions on anything I do here are not based on any of your feelings or so-called insights to anything or how you want others to view things in the same way you do.  I suggest you try to live your own life and stay the hell out of mine.  You might appear to be more advanced than you are if you would attempt that.  Otherwise, you could use a little help in seeing realism around you instead of trying to get into everybody's life.  You are like some ole woman always meddling.

This is not being rude on my part.  Truth sometimes reflects over shining water.   So stay in your own back yard and keep the hell out of mine as I make my own decisions on how I deal with anything.  Go play with your little white light machine in some other place than my backyard.  I am not here to be kind to you all the time.  Sticking your nose into other peoples views will get you exactly this all the time.   Will you ever recognize not everyone lives in your views or even wants to????  Lol.   This is a multi-personality board and not a uni-personality board.

I did not grow up in Mr Rogers neighborhood. I come from a different section of town and still do not want to move to your "area" of sunshine, lollipops, and roses and white light crap.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 10:38

Well, I see my twin brother Maxximus has been on my computer again and posting. Looks like he is really getting into things today. I am going to tell Mom on him if he does not straighten up and act nice to the meeker bunch here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.03.19 10:53

Maxx, your logic is as flawed as laying down in a broken hammock at 100 feets height and expecting not to eventually fall out. I'm standing up for people whom YOU get into THEIR lives, so how hypocritical isn't the statement that I'm getting into your life and should stay out when it's a matter of potentially standing up for somebody that you are launching either attacks or malicious jokes of so called humor against? Once you attack another person - or I might have had the misperception that you did, although I just felt it sounded too harsh - and I step in against that, it has already been made interpersonal by you stepping into somebody else's life first, that I'm then seeking to stand up for in such case or in that sense...

Has life been hard on you, old lad? You're almost screaming worse than a dying crow... Now, that's a joke right in your face of the same calibre but true as you seem to be very upset at my simple little standing up for somebody else or trying to mitigate the effects of your malicious humor on their expense. Hope you're proud of me now and that you can see your own hypocricy. So much for "white light crap", when you're screaming worse than a little child who's candy is stolen. Now go back to your little neighbourhood and out of my face, you ludicrous piece of horse food (hay)...

Rightly deserved,
yours sincerely,
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 11:04

Were you appointed by anyone or asked to "take a side" for anyone? Or did you appoint yourself? That is what is really going on here... as I stated. Simple to see... you meddling, ole lady, you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.03.19 11:22

Our words return to us and bite us in our tail. Ever thought of this, Maxx, how words create a large portion of our reality in connection with ourselves and the universe around us? Raising spiritual vibrations, attracting forces and establishing energy frequencies of operation within the mind and our inner and outer space. Yet sometimes they must be used as sword and arrow, shield and bow... in less fortunate circumstances, ha.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 11:30

My, that's shallow!! No, I never would have thought of that based on your words where you try and protect everyone's virginity. Ha. If they cannot protect themselves, they should not be out walking around the planet without their Mormon underwear on to protect them. And.....time to change your underwear. lol.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.03.19 11:33

Is this necessary? Rolling Eyes
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next