Blood Magic

5 posters

Go down

Blood Magic Empty Blood Magic

Post by Bloodletter 01.01.23 14:44

Does anyone else here use blood as a catalyst for their spells? I find it better than using energy.
Bloodletter
Bloodletter
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-09-20

Back to top Go down

Blood Magic Empty Re: Blood Magic

Post by Jonathan 01.01.23 18:17

Blood magic is indeed part of this tradition. However I would always recommend caution with it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.01.23 11:40

However, with casting spells through blood magick, you don't need to activate it through manipulation of energy? I have no experience with blood magick personally.

Likely the spirits may hear you by that act of bloodletting (?) but I believe it would be more effectual if indeed manipulating the energy, raising it to new heights? Though with that, caution, as Jonathan stated, theoretically due to its highly binding substance in its deeply intimate essence.

Devotionally I've heard blood carries significant value. This is part of the Left Hand Path. Embraced by different initiates but considered sacred so its practice more private and also being under the high responsibility of both honor, maturity and commitment - willing (not forced) self-sacrifice in a genuine spirit of drawing one's blood as offering to spirits or deities, or to facilitate highly potent magick, as spellwork, under skill and proficiency. Nothing to dabble in.

I have a hard time seeing magick most effectually work without energy though, as it is its essential backbone, at least - or especially - in Asetianism. Though there are ceremonial magicians involving little (to no?) energy work from what I understand. But how potent is their magick? How useful their invocations? Can one call it so deep "magick" after all? Words have power, thoughts have power, but fueled without that spark of life force under active manipulation, how effective is it? [...]

[...] Even if blood is another matter and my best understanding is that that alone has power but it may not be as precise in all cases as you would like. Certainly it contains a high and volatile charge of energy and metaphysically binding substance on its own, so making sigil out of it, even without energy manipulation, may have certain effect, as I believe its essence is also broadcasted, focused and employed in the spiritual realm maybe even with only lighter intent? Correct me if I'm wrong.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.01.23 14:01

I do agree with Mystic in that magic would always require the use of energy, as that is the very reason why blood is even effective in magical practice, as it's a potent carrier of Ka.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 04.01.23 3:03

I use blood in magic all the time.
My visions and signs about vampires began after I first buried my blood in a cemetery in 2020.
Since then, twice a year I have buried my blood in the cemetery with appropriate ritual actions and objects. It gives me some protection and connection with the other side, and also attracts events into my life.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 04.01.23 11:08

I use blood for magic that I do for myself. Using blood uses my own energy (and makes connection between spell and me as the source fo energy for the spell) so I'm careful about what I use it for and how often. One time It was so intense that I was really exhausted after blood including ritual.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodletter 21.05.23 1:52

I think some of you misunderstood what I meant. I use blood as the energy source. I find it a more potent catalyst than just manipulating energy.
Bloodletter
Bloodletter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 28.05.23 3:12

So do you use it as energy source or as catalyst? Those are different things.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodletter 28.05.23 17:56

Morell wrote:So do you use it as energy source or as catalyst? Those are different things.

Sorry for the confusion. I use it a energy source.
Bloodletter
Bloodletter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down