Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Astrological Magic Empty Re: Astrological Magic

Post by Maxx 22.12.19 19:34

One comment surprised me about some magical groups changing the natal astrology for the new initiate on the day and time of being inducted into that group.  I never heard that before.  But it makes complete sense based on many other things I am aware of.

Does anyone know of any group that is doing this today?

It falls in line with horary astrology and any question treated in the same manner.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.01.20 13:37

Thank you for sharing this, Maxx. The video is very interesting and the channel itself seems like a very reliable source about astrology, something hard to find when there is a lot misinformation about it subject. It's good that they go back to ancient astrology and the reference they made about the Temples in Egypt being designed according to this reminded me of your other thread, and makes a lot of sense. I only recently started learning about astrology after starting to work with the Olympic spirits from the Arbatel. I cannot recall where you mentioned it but you said that there are beings who inhabit the astral realms of those planets. I've been pondering a lot on this lately because those spirits seem to be like that, and it feels like they have one foot deep down the earth and the other in the higher realms. When interacting with them I noticed I could mentally see their energy coming from said planet, and later realize that the planet was actually in that spot physically as well. I also love that they seem to have reached a level of evolution where they no longer have a need for an agenda of their own...and I'd say this is why they are considered angelic and care about our own growth, although they are equally creative and destructive in reality. In your experience, what's the difference between when a specific spirit teaches you about astrology in contrast to reading something in a book? Do you think one should come before the other?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.20 17:26

Simply put, one real experience is worth more wisdom combined than 1000 books read on the subject.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.20 17:55

In the other part of your question, I found that when I began to meet with some specific Beings outside the parameter of our planet, my interest became more intense.  When I discovered that all the planets in our solar system are inhabited by Beings but not within our 3D understanding, but from a different frequency and dimensional vibration, I became even more interested in interaction. With F. Bardon's material, I discovered already contacted Beings that were feasible to learn with.   When I found I did not have to go through all the workings described in his process to train one in communication with them, I found a friend that began to take me and introduce me to the Beings and I did not have to worry about annihilation in a manner described by Bardon.  In other words, I CHEATED.

I learned the difference between delusions and inter-space travel and it is certainly real because I have seen results and have produced results from that travel.  I discovered real meaning in things all around us that one would or could take advantage of in order to learn why we are here and to help us understand the varied pathways we are confronted with.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.01.20 18:12

Thank you for the feedback. I agree with you and all of this makes sense. It is really eye opening to see how those energies influence us and our lives whether we are aware of them or not...some people unfortunately even go as far as to say it is selfish and egotistic to learn how to control those and learn how to manifest positive things in your life and avoid things that could be negative to your own growth, but I'd say it's a matter of accepting the responsibility once made aware of the truth, and choosing to create the life that you want, because no-one else will do that for you, and even if you want to help others in your life, you'd have to help yourself first and others through that. A lot of things I get personally make little sense at first, but later on manifest at perfect timing and lead to all sorts of interesting stuff. It can be really life changing.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.20 18:22

check your mail.
Maxx
Maxx
Master