Shen Centres and Stones

3 posters

Go down

Shen Centres and Stones Empty Shen Centres and Stones

Post by Ramla-Meryt 10.10.18 12:38

So, now that work has settled down and editing has also not dominated my waking hours, I've started re-reading the Asetian Bible. The Violet Throne is still on my to-get list, but it's not currently financially viable. All in due course.

Regarding the Shen centres, I've considered the idea of collecting together a pouch of the stones that are associated with them, both to carry around with me and to have on an altar that I am planning on putting together.

• Root - red jasper, obsidian
  • Sexual - amber
  • Solar Plexus - citrine
  • Heart - green jade, rose quartz
  • Throat - turquoise
  • Third Eye - sodalite
  • Crown - amethyst, fluorite

Has anyone else done this or similar? Do you incorporate the stones into any rituals in other ways, like jewellery? Call me curious.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Shen Centres and Stones Empty Re: Shen Centres and Stones

Post by Troublemaker 10.10.18 13:39

Carnelian is a nice stone too, along with yellow jasper. You might also enjoy hematite (not the fake magnetized stuff though), it is a powerful grounding stone with interesting properties. I would say be careful of where you get turquoise... It is a good one but there are a lot of fakes on the market too, mostly in the form of dyed howlite.
Lastly I would recommend clear quartz if you do not have any. It is great, like a universal stone that can be substituted on areas like the brow shen, and is often very cheap and easy to obtain.
Laying the stones on your body can be very beneficial especially when the mind is cleared and a meditative state is achieved.
The idea of crystals as jewelry can touch upon interesting subjects of programming them as talismans and such.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 10.10.18 13:45

Em hotep, nachtzehren.
I use minerals for energy workings as well. I only use amethyst for now but I plan purchasing others as well. I prefer quartz crystals because I feel most attracted to them and that's why I don't use others for now. Rough crystals are better for energy work because they haven't lost their inner structure as much as the polished ones. Polished ones are better for looks but its also a fact that shape plays a role when it comes to crystals and a pointed shape might be better for projecting energy while the rough crystals are likely better for amplifying it. I want to make a crystal grid once I move to my new apartment by placing crystals all over the place and connecting them with my intention to 'activate' it. Many times I carry the amethyst with me for no apparent reason. I think its because of my connection to it but it also helps my energy remain pure. Whether or not it happes for such reasons, they are definetely beautiful enough to make me wanna carry them so I can just stare at them! Haha.

What is your experience with them?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 10.10.18 14:10

I have little experience with working with stones as a part of energy work, but I have an extensive collection from a childhood passion for geology. I have about six boxes of minerals and gems, and three of fossils. In fairness, I might actually be able to source the required stones from where they are stored at my parents. Which would save me the money of buying them anew and given them more significance atop their meaning in this context.

What you say about amethyst, George, is quite interesting. I do remember that both me and my mother kept a rough amethyst crystal atop our televisions and near to other devices to soak in what was emitted. I can't recall exactly when they were placed there, but the stones were there for the better part of a decade and are still there.

The crystal grid sounds like an excellent idea.

Oh definitely! Even if one ignores their properties in energy work, gemstones and minerals are absolutely gorgeous.

Rhea -- Yes. I was at a local holistic cafe recently who have a bookcase of gemstones (which, in addition to re-reading the AB, prompted my interest in purchasing the corresponding stones) and spotted the dyed howlite. Initially I thought that it was turquoise, so I can definitely see where the confusion might come in. I believe I have some in my parent's collection as it stands, so it's a matter of raiding that.

That said, there is also quite a degree of appeal in buying the stones new, as my exploration into Asentianism is a new chapter in my life and a progression forward. The stones that I own already might have some appeal due to being reminders of a hobby I used to engage in, but they also have the weight of a lonely and unpleasant childhood.

Crystals as jewellery I'm familiar with. I used to wear jet and amber for emotion-balancing and as a warding stone. Thank you for the recommendations.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down