Kate
Divine 277
N.Augusta
10 posters

Go down

Shen/ chakra blockages Empty Shen/ chakra blockages

Post by N.Augusta 20.04.10 11:11

Not sure where to post this...

I assume that many of us are working on our shen centers/ chakras. I myself have a few blocked, but certainly I can't be the only one with some blockages. For now, it is my heart, third eye and crown that are blocked, well according to the lady that did reki on me a few weeks ago. (It was my first time.) Apparently, I have some major work cut out for me... Shen/ chakra blockages Icon_pale

So, I was thinking, it would be nice to share some guided chakra meditations with one another. I am looking for some free online meditations, or at least inexpensive ones that will be of good use. Any website, video recommendations? I have a 25 minute CD on grounding meditation from a meditation class that I took a couple of weeks ago. It is a good meditation, but I am grounded. I will copy it to my pc and share with anyone that needs it.

Any advice?
Thank you.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Shen/ chakra blockages Empty Re: Shen/ chakra blockages

Post by Divine 277 20.04.10 15:55

N.Augusta wrote:Not sure where to post this...

I assume that many of us are working on our shen centers/ chakras. I myself have a few blocked, but certainly I can't be the only one with some blockages. For now, it is my heart, third eye and crown that are blocked, well according to the lady that did reki on me a few weeks ago. (It was my first time.) Apparently, I have some major work cut out for me... Shen/ chakra blockages Icon_pale

So, I was thinking, it would be nice to share some guided chakra meditations with one another. I am looking for some free online meditations, or at least inexpensive ones that will be of good use. Any website, video recommendations? I have a 25 minute CD on grounding meditation from a meditation class that I took a couple of weeks ago. It is a good meditation, but I am grounded. I will copy it to my pc and share with anyone that needs it.

Any advice?
Thank you.

for meditation I like to use David Arkenstone `s Music.... (but it
depends. where I want to go )
sometimes i even use Enigma..... (because some of the music has a
sexual energy)
Masive attack..... Is another .....

But then again, it all depends on what you want to get out of the meditation???
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.04.10 16:17

I also tend to dance in a meditative state like i did here just now on Saturday Night/ morning https://www.youtube.com/user/goddess2creation#p/f
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 23.04.10 3:38

With constant meditation you rise above your mind and awakens into true spirituality, no matter what technique you use, do it right, with attention, interest and love, concentrate on your consciousness and find out what it is. You may be surprised at what you find.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 24.04.10 16:46

Divine 277 wrote:I also tend to dance in a meditative state like i did here just now on Saturday Night/ morning [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/goddess2creation#p/f
https://www.youtube.com/user/goddess2creation#p/f[/quote[/url]]

Divine, thanks! I like the music on your channel. I too listen to different music when I meditate, it just depends on my mood and purpose. However, I am really looking for "guided meditations for chakras" so that I can listen to in order to help me eliminate blockages. :-(
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 24.04.10 19:15

N.Augusta when you do the common things in life in an uncommon way you will command the attention of the world, free your mind and the rest will follow dont be shallow anything u want is already inside you.....just look deeper and you will find the future.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 25.04.10 7:47

Kate, forgive me, but I fail to see the relation between your comment and my specific request for "guided meditations".

I do not care to have the attention of the world. I certainly am not shallow....
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 26.04.10 3:03

N.Augusta you asked for advice I offered it so in my defence:

1.....it depends which world's attention you get there is so much more than the physical world,
2.....shallow has many meanings, u have taken the negative view of my advice as so many on this forum seem to do when i offer it, i am begining to get the feeling i am being attacked, Wisdom is learning to read between the lines, so for those who cant do this or refuse to see anything i say as positive what was meant is go deeper into your own being, explore your depth.... think of yourself as an ocean, so far you are only delving a few feet below the surface relax your body and mind and let your spirit swim.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.04.10 19:04

Kate, This is a mature forum. I, as everyone else here, have read between the lines of your ambiguous statements. Out of the deepest respect and appreciation for the members on the forum, I will not bite the bait. Salam!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 29.04.10 2:54

N.Augusta, Thank you once again for your unambiguous reply, is it the purpose of some self appointed experts on this mature forum to recurrently endeavour to intimidate or discredit newcomers, whom they have no knowledge of, for their own purpose or feeling of self-importance, only the astute are besieged by the uneducated, those who can do, those who cant bully.

'Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many, the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden, Shen/ chakra blockages Edit
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 30.04.10 7:26

Kate,
Once again, I bid you peace out of respect, and appreciation for the members (that alincludes you and I).

Salam!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 30.04.10 11:38

N.Augusta I respect your offer and accept it with an open heart, and bid you likewise, because the best way to lose an enemy is to make them a friend.

'Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many, the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden,
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 23:03

Shen blockages only occur when we don't clean our shens enough and other peoples negative energy can intermingle with yours that is why its. Imporatant to use filters
When feeding or comeing in contact with others. And other way to clear a blocked shen centers is to cleanse the one directly above the one that is hurting you this always work with constant cleanseing of the shen or feeding works 2
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 07.10.10 0:15

GodmanOmar777 wrote:Shen blockages only occur when we don't clean our shens enough and other peoples negative energy can intermingle with yours that is why its. Imporatant to use filters
When feeding or comeing in contact with others. And other way to clear a blocked shen centers is to cleanse the one directly above the one that is hurting you this always work with constant cleanseing of the shen or feeding works 2
I have just spent time deleting your double and triple posts that you spread out the forum with the same content, keeping only one copy of each. Don't repeat that behavior again, or you will be blocked. Also, make an effort in your posts as you write. This applies to you and several other new users who have been plaguing this community without any sense of care and attention on how they write. How we express and represent ourselves is a great hint at what goes inside us, and I will not allow people to bring this lack of care into this community, that has for long been respected and admired precisely for its maturity, knowledge and wisdom, presenting one of the best open resources into vampirism on the web. We're a model to follow, a very special place, unlike any other forum easily found online filled with nonsense, delusions and childish people expressing their desires and frustrations. So this warning applies to everyone here. Users failing to acknowledge this will be removed so this community won't lose its unique qualities.
Thank you.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 07.10.10 2:29

Clap Clap Clap
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.10.10 8:21

Clap Clap Clap
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 07.10.10 16:08

Clap Clap Clap
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 07.10.10 16:14

BRAVO!!!!! Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 08.10.10 1:25

Bravo indeed. Thank you for the always wise and overpowering intervention, Elendor.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 10.10.10 12:23

Thanks Elendor. Clap
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 16.10.10 10:45

My phone has a broken screan and sometimes it acts up, and that's were the double posts
Come from. I use my cell for the internet.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down