Phoenix
Vertigo
spyser
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

year 2012 theories - Page 2 Empty Re: year 2012 theories

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 2:07

You know the reason. The world revolves around me.......not you.....I bet you did not know that...right?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 2:29

The ole tv series McGiver.......? He always found the means to use science to get himself out of a total mess, didn't he?
To his competition or his enemies, he was successful in the end and they never knew what had happened to them until it was too late. I have never been in science, but I have had my back to the wall so many times in my life and I have gotten out of the situation that others would look at and give up..............why am I saying trash like this.......?

To show you that experience plays a very important place in life. An experience tells me that organizations and books, etc. that add the y and k to Vampire and Magic or really trying to draw attention to themselves for the personal ego and when that happens, you can see in other areas they are trying so damn hard to make people convinced that they are the real thing. The real and true magic workers and the true Vampire does not operate in the limelight. They do not care what others think of them as they have confidence in themselves for all the right reasons.

We all appreciate you here.......keep up the good fight.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 2:44

Wait a min here. I misunderstood you, I think.......I thought you were asking a different question than what I answered....LOL.

Getting old, I guess........almost time to move on to another dimension.......me.....not you.

But if you stop and think about it....all magic is the same. Whether it is stage or life changing.

The first Law of Magic is........If the number of entities believing something to be true is an effective majority, then their beliefs can alter the reality of all participating entities apart from their individual beliefs.

This is because the humans of your world who hold that the world they see is one world, fixed and immutable, are blind.

Your World is formed from the gossamer of your Dreams and the Dreamers Dream their realities through the force of their Gods Will.......

from the Sorcerers Bible

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 3:15

and all the hoop la about 2012............if enough people get excited about it.......that in itself will create some sort of problem...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.07.09 3:33

Basically, it's all about the Laws of Attraction here from what I can tell.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 3:53

That is not it at all...........I am describing the fantastic power of the mind to create.......Creation produces a result.
That is not attraction.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.07.09 4:28

But that is the principle the Laws focus on. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong title for it. It's the effect described in the movie "The Secret".
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 4:38

I never got caught up in the Secret at all as I found it to be in small portions, misdirection from the true Laws of Magic. Most all material published today will include some truths but misdirect to lead away from the "on target"of the truth.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.07.09 4:54

Of course. I found the Secret to be pretty much a motivational movie and overly exaggerated some things and described the effect a bit wrong, but the basic principle was what was important, and that's what you were talking about.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 16.07.09 12:26

Maxx & Daniel, are you referring to 'Collective Consciousness' maybe?
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.07.09 18:05

Maxx wrote:
To show you that experience plays a very important place in life. An experience tells me that organizations and books, etc. that add the y and k to Vampire and Magic or really trying to draw attention to themselves for the personal ego and when that happens, you can see in other areas they are trying so damn hard to make people convinced that they are the real thing. The real and true magic workers and the true Vampire does not operate in the limelight. They do not care what others think of them as they have confidence in themselves for all the right reasons.
Maxx, just because an organization, a book or a someone changes a letter in a word that does not make them ego worshippers. To make such a general assumption leads people into the wrong ideas and would be a very shallow way of thinking. Changing letters are just definitions and ways to better expressing what they mean, so people won't fall in some basic misconceptions. The using of K in magick was introduced by Aleister Crowley and is widely used by a very good part of the non-fluffy and scholar side of the Occult world. Saying that all those people are just being driven by ego and trying hard to convince anyone of who or what they are is, the very least, a lie. Magick simply translates to real-life magical arts, instead of stage magic and illusion, that is more related to acting and drama than to anything truly magical. It's just a simple definition, no big deal.

Maxx wrote:But if you stop and think about it....all magic is the same. Whether it is stage or life changing.
No, not all magic is the same. Stage magic and magick can't be compared. One is a mere make-believe, an act, it relies on physical techniques to create an illusion. Real magick is not an illusion, but an act of turning Will into Reality. It is about empowerment, Will and energy direction... it has nothing to do with stage magic. You should study the foundations of magick and the Occult arts, and you would then see how much your above sentence is completely mistaken.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.09 18:20

Don't agree with either premise. Crowley was a person controlled by drugs. If he was in control, that would not be the case. I still stand on both of my statements. I, also, have been involved in magic for many years. I only draw from my own experiences and so far, what I have seen, tells me I am correct from past experience. BTW, I do not have that much respect for Mr. Crowley, anyway.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 17:35

Have been waiting on your reply but guess you decided to abaondon the topic. I will post this followup then from a God.....

functional truth is what matters. it personifies personal techniques and understandings which, WHEN APPLIED, cause the individual to create change in his/her life and establish the experiences he desires. We teach that there is not just one single objective universe. Meaning, first, that there is not now nor can there ever exist only one history of this world (nor any other). Second, it means that you have the potential to skip from world to world, (the same applies to body to body technique), thereby entering a universe in which the history itself is different. Third, meaining that if you consciously skip worlds, you can consciously choose the one which has the kind of future you prefer.

Many have simple views of magic. They wish to manipulate energy to control matter or they might wish to manhipulate thoughts to control humans. Real magic goes far beyond these simpler definitions of magic to include a three dimensional model of all possible experience (or universes).

Recognizing the dream-like nature of what most humans call ' reality" leads the Vampire into the higher systems of magic in which everything changes, not just this or that element. The world around you is quite different than you would suppose. Those who attempt to bind it with only one perspective or belief system limit themselves incredibly.

This also is from the Sorcerers Bible. I might add also that one look at the fifth law of magic and find that it goes hand in hand with this.

Also, I try to verify everything I can rather that just pass rumors....So last night I did verify moving in other diminsions of universes........I went to a world where the air outside was rather toxic and those not able to live within the encloser, were of an ill nature. the levels in this world must have been constructed underground and each level was for a specific purpose like resident, shopping, exercise, business, and I even went to the medical or hospital level. in moving from level to level, each woud pass though something like an elevator by pusing the number, and in order to gain access off each level you needed a hand held control.....to access the elevator...Also, as one obtained access to the outside air level you needed to use the interior button to open the door ...but unless you had the controller, you would never be able to access the interior world from the outside.......kept those sickly outsiders from going in...I noticed the sunlight of the world was very different like an overcast.....maybe from a nuclear war......anyway, all the above is accessable....all other universes.

I accessed this universe one time and then woke. I lay there for a while thinking about what I had seen and then decided to go back again the verify and also for additional views. I went back to the same universe again and saw the same items plus there were additional things I saw that I missed the first time.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 18:02

I will post further to the above after consideration....

In other night travels, I saw the last three train collisions announced in the major news outlets. I saw them at night during my Vampire travels at least two weeks before each happened. I told others of these before they happened....I am saying this because I have seen in my night travels an attack on the US coming from the area of Japan or over the top of it and it was directed toward the Portland, OR. area.
It seemed to continue over the Portland area and then a little way on into the US. Maybe a mis strike but still exploded. It was a nuclear launch on the US. I do not know the time element with this one. Many other things will play into this. The universe I visited last night could very well be what is actual after the attack is launched and in the years ahead.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.07.09 18:22

In my opinion what you are experiencing is access to your inner realm. Worlds created by your own subconscious mind. You experience the typical mindsets for such accesses, like parallel universes, other realities, jumping into places, etc. Stuff that really can't be validated except by things such as "I believe it is true" or "I just know it from my experience". That is not validation in any metaphysical sense. You are experiencing the typical symptoms of traveling through your inner plane. What you are seeing is your own mind, creations and fantasies of your own brain, entities, characters and demons that haunt your inner Self. They don't exist in the outside world. They are not real outside of you.

I know you probably will take what I said with skepticism and will rather just ignore it because it "feels better" to believe we have "higher powers" when the raw truth is that you are only visiting your own Self-world. But I am sure that someday in the future, when you open your eyes, explore outside of the box, develop and learn more about true astral travel, you will finally get the clues that led me to this conclusion and understand what I said.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 19:47

First, thank you for you comment....

I would like to ask you from your comments,

" someday in the future, when you open your eyes, explore outside of the box, develop and learn more about true astral travel, you will finally get the clues that led me to this conclusion and understand what I said."

upon what is your conclusion based, reading? Study? ....actual experience?

Also, it would appear that my thinking is certainly outside of the normal box based on how you say I should be viewing it........as well as my accounts contained therein, which, likened to instruction of the statements therein written from a God that is quoted from the Sorcerers Bible coming from inside the Vampire establishment. One that has actually overcome death. I used the same process described therein.

Are you saying you consider me to have a closed mind......by saying I need to open my eyes? Would that imply that, in your opinion, my understanding or knowledge is of dimenished capacity.
Smile I always love to have people tell what they see in me........many times it varies from person to person....I appreciate your input. I love to compare thought processes.

My example of the train wrecks were verified by world media outlets. I had spoken of them 2 weeks before they actually occurred with others. Now, those examples were obtained using the very same outlet I used in accessing other worlds....(Parallel Universes by Fred Alan Wolf). Also, the technique I quoted from comes from the Sorcerers Bible...not my words. This would seem to show that what I was attempting can be readily accessed by many others that would make an effort to study it. Also a type of description of this same method seems to be similar from actual quotes from a person named John Titor "A Time Traveler"s Tale". A large portion of his statements have been verified by history itself as time pasted. Much is unfolding now at this very moment.

Since I am familiar with the techniques of Hypnosis of which I practice with various subjects under all kinds of conditions, I am aware of the difference in the part of the mind exercises you are illustrating, or the results of that mind activity. My examples and the technique mentioned were not even close to the examples or results of the mind operations that you used to substantiate your reasoning.

From your words It would appear that you are doing exactly what the words from the Sorcerers Bible would say not to do.......limit your experience from one world or dimension. Many have a problem with this....I understand. I may be wrong in that assumption. If so, I apolgize.
Are you saying you disagree that there are different universes? Surely, I must be misunderstanding some of your statements. I am a little slow, of course.

You may be interested in looking at a couple of tomes with fantastic scientific proof to back it all up such as The Intention Experiment and also The Field. Both by Lynn McTaggert. Very interesting pieces...In which you will find much that you agree with and also, very much which your words say you do not........but both filled with controlled recorded experiments.

Either way, I enjoy your commentary.....Thank you, very much.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.07.09 19:58

My conclusions are based on study and actual experience, but I would say that experience played a greater role in this case. And no, I did not mean that you have diminished capacities than myself or anyone else in this forum, just that you are letting yourself be drown in the worlds of your own inner plane, which is a very common form of illusion from which the practitioner has to learn to break from.

Just another small comment, because I know you don't take me wrong for being open and honest, you should not state so many times that you are using techniques stated in some book that was written by some God. That sounds like most of the Christian and Islamic world that say they are following what is on the Bible because it has the words of God. That is not how things process in the Occult studies and development process, since it is nothing but rumor and unfounded truths.

Thank you for listening with an open mind, even if I may be wrong to your eyes. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 21:59

Thank you for your kind workds and your opinion.

But I woulld like to say that my mention of the God, comes from occult material that has been seen for several years and has yet to be shown incorrect in any way...The Sorcerers Bible....And I always try to mention a source from most of my messages here to help someone understand that I am not coming from the arena of "I feel", I think", or "in my opinion" which takes away from any reasonabe conversation and actually maligns the subject with rumors that seem to mushroom. BTW, the God is one that has overcome death and is a teacher of Vampire material.

As you know, most of my material would come from what might be considered the ROS material and not the Asset Ka Bible. As I told you earlier in private and addressed your questions directed toward me, when I read the Asetian Bible, I found hardly anything at all in it that I had not been made aware of years earlier. Just for your info, make sure I am not saying there is anything I consider to be false or incorrect in it, so I can not be seen thinking otherwise. I tend to lean toward the ROS side and have been involved with that type of material over the years.

Now, from your vast experience and research and study, you are saying that it appears that my description of the astral is incorrect......since there is disagreement between us, one has to be incorrect. You state that my so called experiences, and you indicate that they are many as you read them here on the forum, are "typical falsehoods from my subconscious" or something of that order. Illusions or delusions of sorts.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how my astral delusions produced the descriptions of the train collisions all two weeks in advance which I had spoken of to others about before hand. Verified. Astral delusions in visiting a couples bedroom and reading the mind of the sleeping individual and then having both of them verify what I say in his mind....verified. Visiting a person watching how she looked at a fashion catalog and telling her what she was thinking as she was reading it........then the next day having her verify it........astral delusional traveling to a home and seeing that the painter of the home was going to appear on Monday and tell them he cannot paint the rest of the house...he was leaving the city.......telling them on Sat. afternoon, and then the painter calling Monday to tell them .....verified......I could go on and on and on........but no need.....since I am delusional and the results mean nothing, I am just completely wrong.....because my method cannot be correct.......You say I am delusional in the mind with my illusions........Even the part where I was seen in two places at the same time, and all those people witnessed it........I am totally messed up. as my eyes are closed.... Golly, I hope some day I can find the correct method and stop all this delusion.......It sure will contradict thousands out there........they must be as messed up as I seem to be as they have to be incorrect also....

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 22:04

Oh,,,and I do not want to even begin to discuss my delusions pertaining to entering other peoples bodies and seeing out of their eyes.......not even beginning to go there by entering the president and offering those delusions to tell you what he has ordered to begin just after the first of next year........Goodness no, I cannot be that delusional.......to hell with all the confirmations......I just cannot be correct...........

Delusional Madd Maxx Mad
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 18.07.09 23:58

Maxx,

i understand how you feel and I think if we look back into our lives we each can find situations like this when we 've been misunderstood , thought as mad or delusional or misjudged when we tried to speak about our truth .

That does not mean that what we see was the truth , and does not mean the others see it either.

That's why I learned is better we don't(in the joy of results )just jump to tell the world what we see, or present it as the ultimate Truth , because what we see , even when we arrive to clarity , is just parts of the Truth .

The whole picture is not that easy to figure and we all have still to learn no matter who we are , immortals or mortals.

It is also true that our results reflect much of who we are ,what interests us .

Just as an example looking at what you 've got all these experiments reflects much about yourself ,and your universe of interests , even if they are as real as you see them .They wouldn't reflect my universe, for example, or my results.

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 0:32

I guess I am the only one viewing that I am being told that I am incorrect in my method and my results and what I am describing as astral is mental illlustion.....I suppose that must be the case with the 3 train wrecks as well announced all over the world......Maybe the fact you never heard of them means that they are not real.......It is the same as the tree falling over in the forest......did it make a sound.......? You are saying ones reality does not mean anything for another....LOL. Looks like you are correct.

I never happened.....

Madd Insane Maxx...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 1:47

LOL. no one reads the part about many universes........parallel universes...which means that you have the choice of entering many and choosing which you want to go into and stay.......which means I can enter one and you may be in another....etc. If one is capable.....of traveling.....

call the Dragon...or wagon....send them out......but not for me.....

Madd Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 3:29

Maxx,

As I said, I did not meant to insult you or attack you. What I expressed is merely my own opinion, or my own "truth" if you might.
I also would like to point out that all the information you pass on having seen train wreckage, entering people while they are asleep, being inside the US president and all that can be seen as unsubstantiated rumors. You say you "verified" it, but without being too harsh, that is just your word on it and the value of such thing is very relative. I am not saying that you're a compulsive liar, but I am sorry when I have to be so straight-forward, you have accused this forum many times of saying things based on opinions and what each individual thinks, and as a last analysis what you say is nothing more than that, what you think and your own belief. Verifiability that you so talk about is never based on an individual's words, especially when it is him analysing his own results and so being exposed to his influence.

As I said, everyone can get at me for this, but this is my personal opinion on the experiences you described and I stand by it. I see it in most cases as a result of the complex inner plane than as a true mystical experience.

You mentioned again this individual who is a God and has conquered death, being a true Vampire. That is precisely the type of rumor that you keep accusing everyone of committing in this forum. You are free to believe that a certain individual is a God or a Vampire, just like thousands believe Jesus to be immortal and son of God... but when you put it in those terms, it is nothing more than your own self dogma and belief. That's what I think...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 5:42

LOL. I feel as if I am in red neck haven....being called a liar to my face on the board. But after looking at your reasoning as how you see all my posts as lies, I see what the issue is here.

It is obvious after your last post that you have no astral ability at all, otherwise you would see at least some of the cases I mention are common for anyone with any primary astral travel. Maybe jealousy plays a big part but I would certainly hate to think that was the case. Also, I would hate to think that your lack of experience as far as your age would play into this. Whatever the case, I hope you do acquire some abiltiy in the future to connect to the astral to compare what I am referring to. That is the only way you will be able to prove anything rather than having to take other peoples word for experience. Otherwise, there is no way for you to hide that lack of ability.

Sorry to be so blunt with you, but no other way based on your lack of knowledge from your statements.

Good luck in your future.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 5:59

LOL I expected more than such an immature answer, but no problem.

Seems like I hit a nerve. People like you are just too easy to touch, with such a nervous reply you gave to my polite opinion. Surely a typical human trait and not so vampiric. I am used to people dealing bad with openness or when they are faced with their own fears and inabilities, so when they feel "trapped", they try to "bite". You say I have no astral abilities just because I experience it in a different way than you, that is quite interesting and expressive of your own poor awareness. When someone thinks your knowledge is wrong, you start saying they know nothing. Where did I see this before? Yes, in those Belanger groups. lol Typical mindset. I wonder why people are all always so pretty much alike in their reactions.
It reflects quite of a big lack of evolution for someone that pretends to have so much "knowledge" and background. Again, that's in these small things that we separate the Masters and Teachers from the mundane.
Personally, you gave me a nice laugh for the rest of the evening.

Have a good night in your mysterious worlds and let me know if you meet Alice in Wonderland as well. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next