Phoenix
Vertigo
spyser
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

year 2012 theories - Page 4 Empty Re: year 2012 theories

Post by Aghrab 21.07.09 0:02

Victor, your post was very well done. I too cannot imagine an Asetian or any vampire would waste their energy towards such human goals as you mentioned.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.07.09 0:03

*I too cannot imagine how an Asetian
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 21.07.09 8:21

Aghrab wrote:
Syrianeh wrote:As to the lame topics you mention (finding a date, body piercing, tattoos)
Are you saying that those were lame topics? Strange, since yourself joined them.

Aghrab

I didn't say they are lame, I said it was Maxx who considered lame; they might seem lame in comparison to other topics, of course, but that did not make them uninteresting, so that's why I joined them both.

I was trying to refute his comment about there being too much lameness on the Forum.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hesperia 22.07.09 21:48

Personally, I'm more of an Einstein's theory fan: the energy regenerates, it never ends, it only changes shape. I don't believe the world will end in 2012, like it didn't end in 2000 or any other past years predicted to be the end of the world.

The world can end for each one of us, in particular, depending on what we do and on the way we guide our existence. But the whole world won't end because it has an enormous capacity to regenerate and survive.

Ages change, species evolve/devolve/vanquish/appear but the world continues its circle. We are the ones ending, day by day, not the world.
hesperia
hesperia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.07.09 23:09

Nice words, Hesperia.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kameetrei 22.07.09 23:13

I would like to believe that positive change is coming with the arrival of 2012. I would also like to believe, as part of me believes, that I will play some part in it (like we all will, really). I wish I could let myself add more significance to it, but I'm afraid I'm hesitant on letting myself put my thoughts and visions into claimed fact. I will however state that over the years I have discovered others who were 'like me' in the fact that they felt the coming 'war' or whatever you want to call it was somehow important to them and relevant to the arrival of 2012. I don't think it's the end of the world - it's the end of the world as we know it.

I hope to read more of the forum posts through this thread and learn from them. I've been studying the Mayan side of things for years now, but I don't have much of an occult background on the subject other than my own personal feelings and/or attachments.
kameetrei
kameetrei
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 23.07.09 15:17

There is a hoax and its name is 2012, everyone knows it in the internet and everyone knows how it has begun.
So there is no need to say anything else i think.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 23.07.09 15:24

I'd say NASA is a reliable source
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/14dec_excitement.htm?list951772
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 23.07.09 18:41

Ankhhape wrote:I'd say NASA is a reliable source
[url=http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/14dec_excitement.htm?list951772
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/14dec_excitement.htm?list951772[/quote[/url]]

Yeap i gave a link from nasa with a previous post here.
At 2013 the sun will reach its peak activity and as a result would be electromagnetic storms that will destroy cables or even satelites etc
Some trillions damage.
But dont expect the end of the world

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 23.07.09 19:43

Because of how the rumor has been flooding around about the world coming to an end by the Earth being hit by multiple great meteors, or anything connected to what NASA may know about, scientifically clear, I prefer to get the information from NASA than form the large group of people who also believe that the Earth will be taken over by aliens... There may be a spiritual change within 2012, if there will be anything significant at all, and nothing tragic like floods and meteors hitting the Earth as it has been said.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.01.10 17:19

Greetings. Before start i want say thank you for your post's. Honestly, I'm not worried about 2012 but anxious to happen ..
As you all know I consider myself a Asetianist. So I'll base my opinion based on what I believe the religious level. I want to start with a quote that i think is fundamental

Asetian Bible - Page 19 (You can check on website: www.AsetKa.Org).
Please keep in mind that this is not by any means a final work. The Asetian Bible reflects the true dynamic nature of the Asetians, with their empathy towars evolution and Kheperu - Transformation in Egyptian. So while this is the first edition of the Bible going to the public, it will evolve and adapt.

(...)
This means that when sufficient more material is added of significant changes are needed within the contencts of these texts, new version will be released

Do you really think the world will end before the Asetians make an update on AB? I don't think so. In other hand i don't believe they will update until 2012.

The Asetians are the Children of the Gods. They can change the story of the woeld, they can controle and manipulate the storms and time.
Anyway, Mr Luis Marques defend that science and the occult have much to learn from each other, and i agree. We can check geology and learn many about 2012.

Now, Let me say something about Asetian Pillar. Remenber one thing, Asetian Pillar represent a very complex philosophical system whose mysteries take years, and many times even lifetimes, to fully understand and unveil. There are two things important to say about Asetian Sacred: Ankh and Khepri - Eternal Life and Transformation.

The Asetians give us and example of Love and Life and the same time teach us how to adapt and evolve. 2012 for me is not the end but a new start and form of Life.
Why i think this way? Because on numerology 2012 = 5, and Five is the number of the universe and creational energy. Sumbolizes the manifestation of the suble reality: Air, Fire, Water, Earth and Spirit. The details is very important to me. Asetians are beings of Duality (Number 2), The AB was published on 7/7/07, and again i use the numerology: 7+7+7=21 = 3 (Asetian Holy Trinity), and for finihsh the numerology we have the number 7... Seven is the number of Immortality like Asetians.. Immortals.

Pay attention on one thing, The Sacred Pillar numbers of Asetians are: 2,3,5,7.
2012 is the year where the Sacred Numerology is complete. Where the Asetian Work is complete...Where the deep system is complete, where everything is inter-connect.

Where... The corrupt Djehuty of the Crocodile will die... Nobody will Stop Asetians. year 2012 theories - Page 4 258752 year 2012 theories - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

This is my opinion..
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 10.08.10 19:54

kameetrei wrote:I would like to believe that positive change is coming with the arrival of 2012. I would also like to believe, as part of me believes, that I will play some part in it (like we all will, really). I wish I could let myself add more significance to it, but I'm afraid I'm hesitant on letting myself put my thoughts and visions into claimed fact. I will however state that over the years I have discovered others who were 'like me' in the fact that they felt the coming 'war' or whatever you want to call it was somehow important to them and relevant to the arrival of 2012. I don't think it's the end of the world - it's the end of the world as we know it.

I hope to read more of the forum posts through this thread and learn from them. I've been studying the Mayan side of things for years now, but I don't have much of an occult background on the subject other than my own personal feelings and/or attachments.

What does your visions tell you ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 10.08.10 20:18

Stalker wrote:Greetings. Before start i want say thank you for your post's. Honestly, I'm not worried about 2012 but anxious to happen ..
As you all know I consider myself a Asetianist. So I'll base my opinion based on what I believe the religious level. I want to start with a quote that i think is fundamental

Asetian Bible - Page 19 (You can check on website: www.AsetKa.Org).
Please keep in mind that this is not by any means a final work. The Asetian Bible reflects the true dynamic nature of the Asetians, with their empathy towars evolution and Kheperu - Transformation in Egyptian. So while this is the first edition of the Bible going to the public, it will evolve and adapt.

(...)
This means that when sufficient more material is added of significant changes are needed within the contencts of these texts, new version will be released

Do you really think the world will end before the Asetians make an update on AB? I don't think so. In other hand i don't believe they will update until 2012.

The Asetians are the Children of the Gods. They can change the story of the woeld, they can controle and manipulate the storms and time.
Anyway, Mr Luis Marques defend that science and the occult have much to learn from each other, and i agree. We can check geology and learn many about 2012.

Now, Let me say something about Asetian Pillar. Remenber one thing, Asetian Pillar represent a very complex philosophical system whose mysteries take years, and many times even lifetimes, to fully understand and unveil. There are two things important to say about Asetian Sacred: Ankh and Khepri - Eternal Life and Transformation.

The Asetians give us and example of Love and Life and the same time teach us how to adapt and evolve. 2012 for me is not the end but a new start and form of Life.
Why i think this way? Because on numerology 2012 = 5, and Five is the number of the universe and creational energy. Sumbolizes the manifestation of the suble reality: Air, Fire, Water, Earth and Spirit. The details is very important to me. Asetians are beings of Duality (Number 2), The AB was published on 7/7/07, and again i use the numerology: 7+7+7=21 = 3 (Asetian Holy Trinity), and for finihsh the numerology we have the number 7... Seven is the number of Immortality like Asetians.. Immortals.

Pay attention on one thing, The Sacred Pillar numbers of Asetians are: 2,3,5,7.
2012 is the year where the Sacred Numerology is complete. Where the Asetian Work is complete...Where the deep system is complete, where everything is inter-connect.

Where... The corrupt Djehuty of the Crocodile will die... Nobody will Stop Asetians. year 2012 theories - Page 4 258752 year 2012 theories - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

This is my opinion..

Nice post Smile

First of all, when it comes to the Asetian bible ....
I still think and always have thought that they had a very good reason for publishing that book, almost like they are looking for something ....

Second, Is there any sings at all, that there will be a second book ?

And third , the correct date for the Mayan calender to end is 21.12.2012.
and that is 11, that again is 2 Smile

The calender ends at winter solstice...

That was also a celebrated day in ancient Egypt.

Actually The Great Temple at Abu Simbel had a Solar phenomena ,(before they moved it ),
It is believed that the axis of the temple was positioned by the
ancient Egyptian architects in such a way that on October 21 and
February 21 (61 days before and 61 days after the Winter Solstice), the rays of the sun would penetrate the sanctuary and illuminate the sculptures on the back wall, except for the statue of Ptah, the god connected with the Underworld, who always remained in the dark. ( outtake from Wikipedia)
You probably see a patten her Wink
Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.12.12 15:33

Basketball
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.12.12 9:46

Basketball are we playing ball ( ohh.. fun Very Happy ) ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.12.12 14:26

Basketball Very Happy
Jonathan