Shadow Fae?

2 posters

Go down

Shadow Fae? Empty Shadow Fae?

Post by Negoni 09.03.19 5:39

A couple of years ago I had previously left out offerings in nature after a while of working with the craft.
I could tell they had been there as plants started growing rapidly and often I would hear the faint sound of clapping.
Bare in mind, it was just me alone out in my back garden.
I would even clap, and to my surprise, I could hear them faintly clap back.
I was never able to see them, but in a way, I could tell they were still there.
So, after a while I stopped the offerings since my life began to get busy.
Fast forward to a year and so later, I began to meditate more frequently and focus on chakra balancing.
I believe this may have been a tipping point for being more psychic-ly receptive.
A while later I began to build a good relationship with my deities' and started asking about my spirit guides.
They said that eventually I would meet some.
Only two weeks after I began to see things.
It was often when I was alone and usually in my room at night.
It was a small, roundish orb shape made of a hazy darkness.
However, I could tell I wasn't malevolent or evil like most shadow people are depicted, in fact it was far to small to be a shadow person at all.
However, every time I see it the orb would disappear instantly, zooming out and fading which gave me the sense it was almost shy and rather mysterious.
I'm starting to it outside of my home, she I'm out and about and even in day light, though it still acts the same-mysteriously disappearing.
The reason why I believe it to be of the fay is mostly because of it's stature, movement and shape, as well as the fact that I just sensed it was of the fae.
That, and the possibility something may have latched on previously from working with their kind.
Though, I'm still curious about it and questioning if my theory is one hundred percent true.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on it and wether you have any advice.
Thanks for reading!
Negoni
Negoni
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-10-31

Back to top Go down

Shadow Fae? Empty Re: Shadow Fae?

Post by Maxx 09.03.19 7:47

How is a thought based on a foundation that begins to work in the Spirit Realm and interact with it and begin to have sight and sound recognition, go to ask questions of the human world for directions about it???   Humans hardly even know the Spirit World exists.  Stop and think about that.   Your best method of education is continue to work with the Spirit World and never mind what the silly human world has to say about something humans rarely have awareness about. Do not spoil your education with directions from the idiot world.

Congratulations. Welcome to the real world.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Negoni 10.03.19 10:25

Thanks for the insightful advice Maxx!
I'll see in what way I can make contact and try more at creating and maintaining said connection I have.
Once again, thanks alot for your helpful comment!
Negoni
Negoni
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down