OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body)

5 posters

Go down

OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body) Empty OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body)

Post by Rael 15.07.19 6:29

Which topic is it classified into?
Don't know if this is inappropriate for such a post.
Rael encountered problems.
This may be serious or it may be a distress signal.
Rael needs help.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body) Empty Re: OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body)

Post by Rael 15.07.19 6:29

Something happened at 9 o'clock yesterday morning.
Rael  don't know when fell asleep.
Just remember being that are reading the newspaper.
What happened next  Rael is not clear about.

Rael sees own bedroom.
A little big single wooden beds. The end of the bed is facing a door that clings to the white wall.
There is a girl sitting under the door facade.
She sat on the floor in a not so good posture and there is no movement.

Rael saw that she was trying to support her body, not letting herself fall asleep, close to see, zoom in, she... is ... Rael himself?
Rael and himself face to face, looking at himself, have not known how many times.

"Wake up, I have to wake up, can't sleep!" Rael is struggling to open his own eyes, but there is no way to wake himself up. Try once, twice, or three times without success. Could it be Rael will be this would never be able to wake up?
Sight stopped on myself, watching myself , Rael don’t know what to do.
The middle-aged woman did not say a word, just put his left hand on my back, and the right hand was placed on the chest of Rael to help the state of Rael. Next moment. She in Rael and what Something confrontation general, "Ah..." She has an action.
"Go, I'll take you ......take you to see a place..."
Middle-aged women finished talking, standing up and pulling my left hand, the purpose is not to sit on the ground Rael (body).

Rael (spiritual).
The left hand was touched by a middle-aged woman who do not recognize, she pull Rael to the left of the room doorway, that corridor diagonally opposite.
Then leave.
Rael found her appearance very similar to Rael mother, no, just like twins. "Mom, isn't it at work?" She deliberately turned into a mother's appearance and took me away.
Realized that the "fake mother'' wants to take Rael away, make Rael leave own home.
Rael saw the corridor diagonally opposite, outside, coincidence is own home small courtyard, it is only a little bigger than the entrance, is a rectangle.
The whole person is instantly awake. (Rael returned to own bod, very happy. Because the encounter was taken away, Rael can’t come back. almost an accident happened.)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body) Empty Re: OBEs Encounter taken away, dangerous occurred situation. Guide their own may can't come back (own body)

Post by Troublemaker 15.07.19 6:37

Rhea goes in search of Maxx. 
Rael's trollposting is doing her a real fright.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.07.19 6:52

Rael, Rael, Rael, whispered the tiger at the lion's den. "There was a long hindrance of subtlety by the door."  

"Hello", said the whisky man.

"No!", shouted the tiger dressed in a loin cloth. "It is time for dinner and to wake up."
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.19 7:54

I told you this one was a complete mental case and is not normal but you did not believe me. Wanted to be respectful, you said. So You can handle it. I have nothing to do with her/him/it. Whatever
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 14:44

I've been stuck in dreams.
They're still just dreams.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum